Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

(ebola)this Is To All Microbiologists And Virologists And All Concerned Thinkers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (ebola)this Is To All Microbiologists And Virologists And All Concerned Thinkers (632 Views)

Ebola: This Attitudes Of Ebola Carriers, Do We Call It Wickedness Or Desperation / EBOLA: This Is What US Gave To Nigeria To Contain Spread Of The Virus / Ebola; This Is Actually True, Tobacco Is The Cure For Ebola. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(ebola)this Is To All Microbiologists And Virologists And All Concerned Thinkers by easystudy101: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2014
i want to know your opinions.
do you think there is any thing FISHY about this sudden OUTBREAK of ebola virus.

thanks
Re: (ebola)this Is To All Microbiologists And Virologists And All Concerned Thinkers by 1stola: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2014
I'm a Nigerian and a Medical Practitioner
(Laboratory Technologist) and I will love to volunteer in order to curtail
the
Ebola epidermic. I wouldn't also mind to travel to any
African
country where the virus has killed lots of people.
Seriously, I'm not just trying to seek attention here.
I'm also currently doing a research on how prevent the
spread
and possibly, the remedy.
Please, who knows how I can go about it?
.click below
https://www.nairaland.com/1847993/love-volunteer-take-
care-ebola

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Lagos State Ebola Centre / First Nigerian Ebola Victim Healed!!! / Neglect Of The Ebola Patients!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.