Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 (32997 Views)

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw On 28th August 2014 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid : Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 19th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 19, 2014
swezenberg:

You just got a like from me. We both discussed our clubs last year but we both didn't clinch the trophy, 2nd and third position was what we could show for it. With Mancity in our way, I know the battle will be between my club and yours. I pray we land Falcao successfully to replace a repute tarnishing Suarez we just sold. I once again welcome you to an interesting season. Let the clash begin

Yes, last season was close - just 4 points separated the top 3 teams.

Anyway, you mortgaged your competitiveness by selling Suarez...I don't think Falcao can bring what he adds to the team, in terms of individual goals, and other intangibles. So, it should be between Chelsea and Man City this season!

However, I've all the respect in the world for Liverpool - you lot should do well in Europe.
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by M4gunners: 4:34am On Aug 19, 2014
Than God i didn't watch it. I can't imagine Cesc playiing for this yeye Chelshit.
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by M4gunners: 4:36am On Aug 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Yes, last season was close - just 4 points separated the top 3 teams.

Anyway, you mortgaged your competitiveness by selling Suarez...I don't think Falcao can bring what he adds to the team, in terms of individual goals, and other intangibles. So, it should be between Chelsea and Man City this season!

However, I've all the respect in the world for Liverpool - you lot should do well in Europe.
And were did you put Arsenal?
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by publicenemy(m): 5:14am On Aug 19, 2014
Missy89:

Lol.

I don't like the big 5 teams with their plastic and rude fans. (apart from maybe Arsenal).
When Tottenham start spending like them, they will loose my support.

Till then , I will only enjoy their games and wouldn't care much about their majority supporters. cool

When tothenham start spending like them,they will lose your support? You dont like a team with much supporters?
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by Missy89(f): 5:44am On Aug 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao @ fvck the cowboys - yet you'll end up watching them all season, pray that they lose. With Tony Romo making some ridiculous throws to lose the game, at the end, after throwing for 500yards. grin

Anyway, I'm watching your skins, and RG3 didn't look to comfortable when he played. Perhaps,it's cos Cleveland played their first team - and their defense is tough.

If footie isn't about winning trophies, what's it about then? tongue We love the real fans, the plastic fans, rubber fans, and wooden fans - as long as they can cheer us to victory.

EPL season is back - I absolutely love this time of the year. Can't wait for the NFL season as well.

RG3 has been sh1t for a while (had few injuries). he is no where near his college days when he was a joy to watch unfortunately.
Football is about seeing a good game, i dont really care about the cups much if they are not international competitions.
Jose is toast if he is trophy-less this season. i hope he wins the league thou.
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by Missy89(f): 5:49am On Aug 19, 2014
publicenemy:

When tothenham start spending like them,they will lose your support? You dont like a team with much supporters?

Oh no,
I meant when a team spends money to "buy" trophies, they tend to have a lot of plastic fans unlike an average decent team

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by publicenemy(m): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2014
Missy89:

Oh no,
I meant when a team spends money to "buy" trophies, they tend to have a lot of plastic fans unlike an average decent team

Yea i get your point...two many people with little idea of the clubb"s history become its fan all of a sudden,shooting off their mouths everywhere,everytime, making it difficult to distinguish the real fans from the plastics...right?

I feel the same way most times.

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by 1025: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2014
M4gunners: Than God i didn't watch it. I can't imagine Cesc playiing for this yeye Chelshit.

thank heavens u will not watch any of our games this season. we have been paying Fabregas since his days in arsenal. he saw and confirmed to us that he was on transit at emirates and when he went back to barca, he also assured us that sometimes, from emirate to stamford bridge can be closer if u transit barcelona.finally, he is where hhe should be. if u are Fabregas and u receive a call from Roman telling u that u are wanted at the bridge and as the call was still on, he asked u if u have seen a chopper hovering above ur head sent to pick u for a brief meeting inside his most recent yatch, WHAT WILL U DO?
did u hear him after the match? he said, it is easy to play for chelsea.
do u know chelsea is heavy from back to front now. Fabregas is here to stay and play the games of his life. you better retire like howard webb ooo. if u stop watching ball, we fit arrange for tvs to be mounted in front of ur house(money is not a problem at chelsea). u cannot avoid us as it is. the only possible solution for now is for u to surrender urself as an ebola patient so that they can quarantine u which means u will be far from fabregas.

something is still disturbing me, i watched that chelsea game on sunday night and it ended in a 4-1 defeat so how come the monday replay ended in 3-1? could it be possible the monday game was edited or was it that the penalty was given during the sunday game and denied on monday? that ref has marked himself for destruction because refs don't f'''''k with chelsea. many have tried and they got what they did not bargain for.

3 Likes

Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by Ifecoded(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2014
chimoz:
Did you finally win, booker?
xo xad we lost mumu in quote. Blues till Pst Adeboye turns Alahaji. Fabrepass is man
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by runtinxnigga(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2014
Boring game. Chelsea no get football tradition na police game dem dey play. Nonsense club
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by 1025: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2014
runtinxnigga: Boring game. Chelsea no get football tradition na police game dem dey play. Nonsense club

u sound like ebola. if u continue like this, we will quarantine you soon. na so arsenal dey tell us beautiful football. where are they now abi no be winning dey hungry them these days? they are learning from chelsea because the game is all about who win no be who dribble. then again, u need to change ur tv set because the way u are thinking now was exactly the way i used to think in the 80s when i was watching this same game on a 14 inches black and white tv. uncle, have an able team and when we turn ur team to a victim, u go believe.

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by prince133(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2014
Ft...burnley 1 vs 3 chelsea..diego costa scores chelsea debut epl goal in his first match,fabregas man of the match,jose mourinho best coach in epl,chelsea kings of england,epl belongs to us,KTBFFH
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by Simplyunique: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2014
Guys, download the match highlights in High Quality HD below.

Download Burnley 1-3 Chelsea Highlights [BPL 2014/15 Season]
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2014
Ifecoded: xo xad we lost mumu in quote. Blues till Pst Adeboye turns Alahaji. Fabrepass is man
Lol...Am a chelsea fan buddy...

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by mikeywise(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2014
chimoz:
I don't smoke skunk oooo. If my revelation comes out wrong, I will quit Nairaland.
i hope u have quit already?
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by AMAgod(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2014
sunvick: chealsea toping the table already.....
if you have a camera phone simply snap the EPL table as it is standing now, just for posterity reasons cos certainly at the end of the season its definitely not going to be them up there.
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by Goke7: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Well, in as much as a lot Chelsea fans are plastic fans - some of us have been there from way back before the Abramovich era. Chelsea used to be London's blackest team at one point. I'd wager that a lot Arsenal fans are also plastic fans because most folks started supporting the team during the Kanu, Henry, Wiltord, and Dennis Bergkamp era.

Honestly, the only people I take seriously are Liverpool fans - those are loyal fans. Most of the rest are just bandwagoners. To know these folks, all you need ask them is about the club history and tradition- I bet most won't be able to say anything. tongue

Anyway, my Chelsea has always been one of the most entertaining teams in London - with the likes of Zola, Poyet, Wise, Babayaro, Dan Petrescu, Deschamps, Lebouf, Desailly, Tore Andre Flo, Chris Sutton et al - way before Abramovich. And that's my team for life! cool

correct guy, that was indeed a team
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2014
grin[img][/img]
runtinxnigga: Boring game. Chelsea no get football tradition na police game dem dey play. Nonsense club
cry cry baby! cry! cry! it's good 4u

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by Samolove: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2014
Burnley 1-3 Chelsea: Fabregas runs the show as Costa scores on debut http:///uqRrBv
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by M4gunners: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2014
1025 you must be high on something that is all i can say for now.
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by jobsat34(m): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2014
1bunne4lif: grin[img][/img][color=#990000][/color] cry cry baby! cry! cry! it's good 4u

yu shud have told him to wait till Burnley play against his team... that is when he will understand what it means to play against a team built on rugby pattern
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by jobsat34(m): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2014
did yu know that any top team that win his first game on monday night game has been winning the league for the past 4 years?..

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by Arabambi1: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2014
jobsat34: did yu know that any top team that win his first game on monday night game has been winning the league for the past 4 years?..

Blatant lie except you want to say Man U is not a top team because they lost their first Monday night game to Everton 2012/13 season through Felaini's header for Everton
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by dotcomnamename: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2014
bloodykiller:

Am not a chelsea fan though but you talk like an amature fool
Yaya sanogo to diego costa is like Bentley to volks beetle
Arsenal got a scrappy win against crystal palace and you are there yanning dust.

Mr fool
You are a demonic failure bastard

Your father is a bastard
Your mother is a wasted sperm
You their son you're a son of a b1tch
Kilode? football? kode ni dafun iyalaya e, oloshi oloriburuku

Shopono lomapa gbogbo ebi e
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by jobsat34(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2014
Arabambi1:

Blatant lie except you want to say Man U is not a top team because they lost their first Monday night game to Everton 2012/13 season through Felaini's header for Everton

can yu read my comment again pls?.. yu can spot the word "win".

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by chineloNg(f): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=CFCfan]
Schurrle was 3 yards on-side. 2 Burnley players kept him on[/quo
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
Fixed
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by aikerism(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=dotcomnamename][/quote]

Is that what u saw there?
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by Jay2014: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
A very good start. keep it up Chelsea.
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by wordsplay(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
inform any graduate or student you know to go online and register here http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=100208 .If successfully selected, the government will be paying them N30,000 monthly for 1year. Companies, organizations and institutions can also register and interns will be sent to them, while government pays the interns N30,000. Please spread the news: See it as an Income/Job opportunity.let's give it a try by registering
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng
Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
mikeywise:
i hope u have quit already?
Seun gave me another lifeline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

West Ham United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 9th December 2017 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal - (6 - 3) On 14th December 2013 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea - (0 - 0) On 24th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.