Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton (5268 Views)

I Am Becoming A Pvssy Sucking Glutton Day By Day / Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tymax:
Bro, geh like dat fit fall your hand for party. She go just dey consume anything. grin
na wetin i dey try to avoid be that oh.
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Lorlaahlozz: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
If u're thinking of dumping her

Then u never loved her
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
If you think you can contain the issue, why not go ahead but if ur pocket don dey do anyhow because of her gluttony, guy? I advice u love her more smiley
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
Does she HAIL from d WEST...?
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by pasqal09: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
kayciano: Does she HAIL from d WEST...?
lmao!

1 Like

Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
udifrancis: If you truly love her, then you'll ignore her eating habit.

Btw, why are you complaining now?

If she's living with her parents, then you've got no biz whether she finish their bag of rice in a week, except you're cohabiting with her...

#ThereAreManyFishesInTheWater
#YouAlwaysHaveAChoice.
it's not like i don't luv her buh the way she eats irritates me alot,besides she schools in unilag n her parent resides in ogun state,so that's the reason she's cohabiting in my house i let her in just bcuz she told me she misplaced her accomodation fee i dnt knw i did wrng lettin her in
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by daveP(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tallesty1: Ah.....This thread reminds me of an old friend who eats like an elephant. Her name then was seven plates.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 7plates!!!!! Someone just busted you o 7plates: im hungry, where is he?
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by nikkypearl(f): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dreyl: nope

Den dump her 4d prettie one on yo dp dat luk like sum1 who can't finish a sachet of indomie grin
Problem solved!

1 Like

Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: If u're thinking of dumping her

Then u never loved her
i do luv her buh now ayam scared oh,i don't wanna spend all my salary on food only, their re also lots of responsibilites i have. smiley
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
nikkypearl:

Den dump her 4d prettie one on yo dp dat luk like sum1 who can't finish a sachet of indomie grin
Problem solved!
haaa she's my lil sis o. grin
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
kayciano: Does she HAIL from d WEST...?
yea any prob
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Tallesty1(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
daveP: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 7plates!!!!! Someone just busted you o 7plates: im hungry, where is he?
Lols.... The girl can chop eeeh!
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
polymathic: If you think you can contain the issue, why not go ahead but if ur pocket don dey do anyhow because of her gluttony, guy? I advice u love her more smiley
ok thanks. smiley
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
I think the topic should read " a glutton " not a gluttony.
just passing.
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dreyl: it's not like i don't luv her buh the way she eats irritates me alot,besides she schools in unilag n her parent resides in ogun state,so that's the reason she's cohabiting in my house i let her in just bcuz she told me she misplaced her accomodation fee i dnt knw i did wrng lettin her in

Maybe you should stop buying food stuffs in bulk.
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
udifrancis:

Maybe you should stop buying food stuffs in bulk.
i guess dats the obvious thing to do nw thanks.
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
Glutton
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by IamforGod: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
udifrancis: If you truly love her, then you'll ignore her eating habit.

Btw, why are you complaining now?

If she's living with her parents, then you've got no biz whether she finish their bag of rice in a week, except you're cohabiting with her...

#ThereAreManyFishesInTheWater
#YouAlwaysHaveAChoice.
many fishes in the water but 1 fish is for you.
@poster dnt throw away ur fish becos of food everyone has a flaw or more including you
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 10, 2014
i like food too
embarassed
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Eden007(m): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2014
Ladystewie: i like food too
embarassed
Atleast you wouldn't order for 8snails at a go in an outdoor sit out right? Or is it that bad??#covers face.
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 10, 2014
na
lol
I'm not a freakin' grub
Eden007: Atleast you wouldn't order for 8snails at a go in an outdoor sit out right? Or is it that bad??#covers face.
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Eden007(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2014
Ladystewie: na
lol
I'm not a freakin' grub
phewww!
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Ladystewie: i like food too
embarassed
it's very obvious tongue
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
deeobserver209: She just like food that's all. Don't see anything wrong with it.
Nothing wrong ke?? my dear, a lot is wrong with it, God knows I'll never get married to a lady that's a glutton, she go tooooo fat, she no go sexy at all, her belle go just big anyhow, she go dey finish food wey suppose last you 3 months in 3 weeks and to make matters worst patapata, ma glutton she go born....u no fit escape am.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by fyneboi79(m): 1:18am On Aug 16, 2014
Dreyl: Guys help i have this girlfriend dat eats alot,i mean she can consume a bag of rice for a couple of weeks and it amazes me anytime i try to confront her bout her excessive eating habit she will be glumly and start quarelling with me,
i'm still thinking of dumping her azz cuz i detest her attitude anybody that hv been in my shoes before should advice me before i Ex her thanks.

no wonder ‎u could not pass WAEC for the 5th time Anyway I am sure she eats like ‎​dat to add weight so as to attract a real man to do her like a woman.not some cheap gay guy who threatens to "ex her" grin
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2014
Dreyl: it's not like i don't luv her buh the way she eats irritates me alot,besides she schools in unilag n her parent resides in ogun state,so that's the reason she's cohabiting in my house i let her in just bcuz she told me she misplaced her accomodation fee i dnt knw i did wrng lettin her in

Wow you are are complaining about one bag of rice When she was cooking that bag of rice for an entire week did you not also eat?

Lol i mean id understand if you took her out and she ordered the whole menu but dam its just rice grin .

I love eating too...so is she meant to starve at your place? Do you think all her assets are ment to stay fresh by themselves
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 16, 2014
So person nor just fit chop again undecided are you the one paying for the food ? undecided
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Wow you are are complaining about one bag of rice When she was cooking that bag of rice for an entire week did you not also eat?

Lol i mean id understand if you took her out and she ordered the whole menu but dam its just rice grin .

I love eating too...so is she meant to starve at your place? Do you think all her assets are ment to stay fresh by themselves
u won't understand my plight,it's not like i don't want her to eat or what.her eating habit is damn alarming and i hv not experienced that from my Ex,sometimes she comes home with her friends and waste a lot of food with all the wines in the fridge,is that hw u girls behave like wtf,besides i don't eat alot and i don't eat what she eats i'm allergic to some foods smiley
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
Elantracey: So person nor just fit chop again undecided are you the one paying for the food ? undecided
yes that's why i'm complaining smiley
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dreyl: u won't understand my plight,it's not like i don't want her to eat or what.her eating habit is damn alarming and i hv not experienced that from my Ex,sometimes she comes home with her friends and waste a lot of food with all the wines in the fridge,is that hw u girls behave like wtf,besides i don't eat alot and i don't eat what she eats i'm allergic to some foods smiley

so you are allergic to rice grin ... Im sorry but you sound stingy. Im mean she should feel free to have dinner parties with her friends. I think you are just mad coz you are paying and doing fatherly duties. Are you a skinny man?
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Kinkybraids:

so you are allergic to rice grin ... Im sorry but you sound stingy. Im mean she should feel free to have dinner parties with her friends. I think you are just mad coz you are paying and doing fatherly duties. Are you a skinny man?
i said some foods ma'am, smiley rice is one my best food tho but i don't eat it frequently,besides i'm not a greedy guy those who knw me can testify,it's not because i can't afford to buy food at home am a salary earner and i earn more than 250k a month,imagine using that half of my salary to buy only foodstuffs at home isn't that ridiculous,atleast their are some responsibilities i have to cover up and i promise to buy a car next year for her birthday am just confused here btw you re asking maybe i'm skinny bcuz u think i'm stingy jeez! grin i'm not skinny and not fat either tongue
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dreyl: i said some foods ma'am, smiley rice is one my best food tho but i don't eat it frequently,besides i'm not a greedy guy those who knw me can testify,it's not because i can't afford to buy food at home am a salary earner and i earn more than 250k a month,imagine using that half of my salary to buy only foodstuffs at home isn't that ridiculous,atleast their are some responsibilities i have to cover up and i promise to buy a car next year for her birthday am just confused here btw you re asking maybe i'm skinny bcuz u think i'm stingy jeez! grin i'm not skinny and not fat either tongue

please convert that amount into rands or dollars...im not sure what the R/N exch rate is.

Lmao so u dont mind buying her a car but complain about rice grin omg i cant stop laughin! So you think all the money ud save from her eating should cover the expenses of a new car!! Lol wow your reasoning is sooo off

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did You And Your EX Breakup / Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love / See The Winner Of Miss Nairaland 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.