Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

184xr's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 184xr's Profile / 184xr's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Wives Of Soldiers Who Were Killed By Bandits Protest In Kebbi (video) by 184xr: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Better
[/s]
Politics / Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by 184xr: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Uncle Laolu's speaking....

Noted

grin grin
[/s]
Romance / Re: Relationship by 184xr: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Our thoughts?

Are you for real?

A lady that can't make decisions on her own that she needs to consult one Alfa..

If eventually you get married to such lady, don't you think 3rd party opinions would dominate the marriage?
[/s]
Sports / Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by 184xr: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
post=110935832:

Very Good comment from a wise and sensible man.
You are so spot on!
You've said it all.
Football should never be mixed with politics.
[/s]
Politics / Re: FG ‘committed To Eliminating Banditry, Terrorism’ by 184xr: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
helinues:

If you indeed have a conscience, then search more about how our gallant soldiers have been winning the war lately..
[/s]
Sports / Re: What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. by 184xr: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
post=110935379:
Analysis: Pat Nevin, former Chelsea winger speaking to BBC

We are in unchartered water, but the football side, what will happen to the club now? No-one knows. I can tell you something, it's very serious.

I heard someone say recently the wage bill is £28m a week. Where will you get that if you can't trade? If this carries on for a period of time, it's strange looking to see how the club is viable in its current form.

It's not hyperbole to say the future of the club is in serious danger.

I can't say 'everything will be OK'. I think the club will survive. Will it look the same after all this is over? No, I don't think that will be the case.

[/s]
Politics / Re: Kperogi's Skewed Reasoning And The RCCG Directorate by 184xr: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Is this not the same memo, are the people who are going to vote in the 2023 election would be imported from Gambia or Sierra Leone?
[/s]
Politics / Re: So Yoruba Now Owns Nigeria by 184xr: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
helinues:

If you are banking on Deji's statement, then you might need to go and ask for refunds from your teachers.. Dem really scammed you
[/s]

1 Like 2 Shares

Politics / Re: So Yoruba Now Owns Nigeria by 184xr: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
helinues:
grin

The good part about the 2023 election, SW is battle ready for any form of blackmailing.

Sebi the Fulani also owns Nigeria that some people have already made up their mind to ass lick them in 2023.

You people have no strategy regarding 2023 election, just dey contradict unaself daily
[/s]

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.