Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye (64427 Views)

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Why My Wife Is Divorcing Me” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Finally Reveals / REVEALED: How A Woman Almost Seduced Me – RCCG G.O. Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by malvisguy212: 1:13am On Aug 12, 2014
lepasharon:

What did he look like?

Pls tell
the first is like a lightening and a very bright light, I try so hard to look the face but I couldn't, I try to stand straight but the glory force me to bow. The second one was like a lamb, he save me from danger.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by lepasharon(f): 1:16am On Aug 12, 2014
malvisguy212: the first is like a lightening and a very bright light, I try so hard to look the face but I couldn't, I try to stand straight but the glory force me to bow. The second one was like a lamb, he save me from danger.

Cool story bro. He was a white man wasn't he ?

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 12, 2014
lepasharon:

Wiping tears.

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 12, 2014

4 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by malvisguy212: 1:28am On Aug 12, 2014
lepasharon:

the only advice I will give to you all is to repent, jesus is comin soon, God destroy the world two times, the first was the time of noah, wickedness was Soooo much that God destroy it with flood, nowadays in this presence world, wickedness has grown Soooo much just like the days of noah. The second was sodom and gommorah, God destroy the world because of homosexual and nowadays it look like those days, homosexual is Soooo much, the jew reject God and God scatter them in the year 1900 there was no nation of isreal but GOD PROMISE to bring them back before the comin of christ , in 1948 isreal became a nation, bible prophecy being fulfill before our very own eyes, GOD IS REMOVING THE CROP FROM THE WEED.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE ME ABOUT MY ENCOUNTER WITH CHRIST, IS A CHOICE EITHER YOU PASS BY OR YOU HOLD HIS WOUNDED HAND. Thank you for your time, Gud9te
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by malvisguy212: 1:36am On Aug 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

Wiping tears.
we preach christ crucifix to the jew a stumbling blok and to the greek a foolishness....God has chosen the weak thin to wrestling the mighty,the foolish thing to put to shame the wise....the message of christ is foolishness to them that are in delution but to usm it is our pillar our shield our tower. There is many thing you guys don't know about the bible, you here the message through internet, they pant God bad, surly the same God will judge them.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by malvisguy212: 1:39am On Aug 12, 2014
psalm 11:3.if the foundation is faulty,
what can the righteous do? .david ask the
question because the foundation of adam
and eve is faulty, the weakness start
when satan descive adam and eve. So
david ask this important question, God will not leave anytin untouched, man
need a new foundation to start, God
created us in his image, this make us
Godly, but when adam fall God take away
the Godliness, is like satan sink our solid
foundation which is Godliness, that why david ask the question IF THE
FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD IS FAULTY,
WHAT CAN THE RIGHTEOUS DO?notice,
david did not say what CAN mankind do?
But he said , what can the righteous do?
The question is WHO WILL UNITE US BACK TO GODLINESS? This is the reason jesus
has to be born of THE SPIRIT OF GOD, TO
UNITE US BACK TO GODLINESS, no other
prophet has the nature of Godliness , they
all have the foam of Godliness, isaiah say,
he is our solid foundation, the chief conner stone.
John10:9.I am the door;by me if any man
enter in, he shall be save and he shall go
in and out and find pasture.
John 10:11. I am the good shepherd, the
good shepherd give his life for his sheep. John10:14.i am the good shepherd, my
sheep know me and I know
them..........18.no man can take them out
of my hand,
John15:1. i am the true vine and my
father is the husbandman.......4.abide in me and I in you as the branch cannot bear
fruit of it self.
Revelation1:18. I am he that liveth and
was dead behold am alive forevermore
amen, and have takin the key of hell and
death. So my sister God don't recognise religion,
he want us to have a relationship with
him as a family, christian , muslim etc
God don't ask us to be any of them, you
just need to confess jesus and be born
again start your new foundation with God, the foundation of adam is faulty and
man cannot dwell in it, this is the ONLY
REASON YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN. Thank
you for your time.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Weah96: 4:58am On Aug 12, 2014
Dux01: very big pity.many people do not know that God is pleased with him.they don't know that when you insult a man of God different bad things can happen against you.heaven can fight against you ,his anointing can fight against you,even angels can fight against you.

Forget about the man of God, I have insulted the imaginary God himself on several documented occasions here without incurring any retribution. Who is Adeboye? Is he not a mere servant of the imaginary God? If oga himself no fit do anything, na ground nut head I go fear? Hahaha.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by hardeyincah(m): 6:12am On Aug 12, 2014
why is 90 percent post on dis thread hidden? t will advice u close d thread cos people's view on dis matter cant be viewed or read!
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Maximus85(m): 6:12am On Aug 12, 2014
Jesus prayed for his enemies. God doesn't want sinners to die but repent and here is a self acclaimed man of God calling fire from heaven to kill his enemies. Rubbish and Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by iamord(m): 6:21am On Aug 12, 2014
lepasharon:

Haha ! I can imagine the look on your face reading this
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by GSKing: 6:48am On Aug 12, 2014
what is all these rubbish comments above?

you all can insult obj, tinubu, gej, pej, and others
what makes adeboye and his likes different?
what makes you all think everybody should obey the bible and not mock god every chance they get!

god is like the pink unicorn i serve, so invisible and non-existent!!!

SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT CHRISTIANS! GET OVER IT!!!

BTW, why don't you all leave god to judge as usual? you guys want to die defending an alcoholic that doesn't care about you or anyone except his tummy?

Someone that has beem sleeping and couldn't get over his hangovers since 2000+ years? mine just takes hours!!!

He's an alcoholic, get over it.
He's a nobody, get over it.
He means nothing to every non-christian, get over it.
He's a mistake, get over it.

If you didn't like anything I typed, CRY ME A RIVER!
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by VivaLaFrans: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2014
Kanwulia:

*he looks like a dehydrated frog.. . . .he ain't even cute*
Thunder fire you there... Idiot...
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by VivaLaFrans: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2014
All of you Idiots thinking u are wise by living independently of the commandments
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by legendarysegzi(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2014
ladygogo: I dont know why i cant stand this man!

Of course he will tell his congregation what they want to hear. Before.. undecided

I cant for the life of me believe people are still going to crowded places in these trying times(Ebola).

Honestly, Nigerians have no value for their lives.

Which God are you going to serve that you can worship within the confines of your own home? Must you be in a crowded place before God answers your prayers?

U MUST BE AN AGENT OF THE DEVIL,no doubt!
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by legendarysegzi(m): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2014
Weah96:

Forget about the man of God, I have insulted the imaginary God himself on several documented occasions here without incurring any retribution. Who is Adeboye? Is he not a mere servant of the imaginary God? If oga himself no fit do anything, na ground nut head I go fear? Hahaha.
u need deliverance
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by asodeboyede(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kanwulia: Some women nor get shame I swear! cheesy
The reason they will remain single for life!
Miserable bytch!
Na anoda woman home she wan spread her winchcraft waka come? cheesy

Holy anger indeed!
This is a private matter and he did not have to bring it to his congregation.
Tacky! kiss

How does your FATHER look like?

Oh sorry, I forgot you are a BASTARD!

Omo Ale Jata Jati like you! Olooshi... Egbere!
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by asodeboyede(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kanwulia:

Even in the 'defunct' diaries section. . . .I am notorious. This feels goooooooooooood! cool
I only referred to the 'gular folds' of the "ORIGAMI LIZARD"!
I don't know why these cyber urchins are getting all bent ourra shape about this DADDY WHO REFUSED TO GO THE TOILET AND TAKE A GOOF SHYTE!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Mark my words!

You will never give birth to any thing good other than urchins and slowpoke!

Iponju aye e se bere ni........
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by premium1: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
Oga seun! PLs dO somtin abwt diz KanWuliA reAl Quick! Can't u see shez cursed!b4 somtin happens 2u, pls lemme ask, were u raised by an slowpoke?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kanwulia:

I guess you did not plan to get to 60years but if you did better make a change because i do not see that happening since you cant show respect to a man old enough to be your father and might be older than your dad.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Weah96: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
VivaLaFrans: Thunder fire you there... Idiot... See una life... You are not afraid of hell fire but you are afraid of ebola... You and the idiots liking your comments thunder fire you people. You think you your ways are the ways of wisdom. Na your father look like dehydrated frog. Goat like you

With this attitude, thunder may very well fire YOU.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by omalichacollins(f): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
May God have mercy on U. Don't worry when u preach Jesus others will mock u
Kanwulia: Some women nor get shame I swear! cheesy
The reason they will remain single for life!
Miserable bytch!
Na anoda woman home she wan spread her winchcraft waka come? cheesy

Holy anger indeed!
This is a private matter and he did not have to bring it to his congregation.
Tacky! kiss

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by lepasharon(f): 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
GSKing grin "Some ppl are not christians get over it"
I will be adopting that phrase lol

Christians: My bullshit is better than your bullshit

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by tpia1: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
Anyway!

The rich still get richer regardless.

Dem no dey call me.

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Okijajuju1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
bobonicez: During Pastor Enoch Adeboye's sermon on Thursday night at the ongoing 62nd annual convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Adeboye narrated that a high profile woman who was an executive of the West African Examinations Council, WAEC, did everything to seduce him.

According to him, the woman came to him and announced to him that God had told her that he would be her husband, and immediately he rebuked her, saying “you know that I am happily married and have children.” That didn’t deter the woman who continued to pester him, and even came to the camp to threaten him, saying “if you stand on my way to marrying this man, I will kill you.”

Pastor Adeboye took the matter to then Inspector General of Police who immediately invited the woman and her husband to his office and after a meeting banned the randy woman from entering the Redemption Camp or ever making passes at the man of God.

“But that measure didn’t stop her. I travelled to London without telling anybody, to work on the church’s devotional, Open Heaven. As soon as I settled down in the room, the telephone rang and the voice at the other end said: “welcome to London. I am coming in 15 minutes,

The cleric continued, wondering why his audience responded with a laughter.Continuing, he said he told the voice:

“You don’t know anything, you know that the Police in London are very efficient and if you dare come here, I will call the Police for you.” There is a Police station a few meters from where I am staying and she must have known that because she didn’t come but kept calling me.“I cried to God Who told me ‘You know of the scripture that says, whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven.’ Believe me honestly, unless God helps, there are things you cannot handle on your own,

He stated, urging the large crowd to stand and pray with holy anger:

“Anyone hindering my progress, before this month is over, Holy Spirit send down Your fire to consume them”.

http://www.pakorumo.com/2014/08/how-married-woman-almost-seduced-me.html

First to report case to Police na ehn dey win case.. grin

make Pastor talk true jor.. angry

Ehn don give the woman the same annointing wey ehn main Man for COZA ministries give Sister Efe.

Pour 'his annointing oil' all over her whilst groaning in the spirit.. grin

Now ehn don rush come out dey form say na ehn holy pass.

Na only the Okoko wey full ehn church go believe this story. angry

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
who wrote this fake story to become popular?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
who wrote this fake story to become popular? The whole drama sounds childish.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
are u a mumu?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by fpeter(f): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
MORNDEW:
Here u were happy som1s parent died and even wished a family more death.
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by fpeter(f): 11:38am On Jul 23, 2013
In Spartacus' wife's voice

#KILL THEM ALL.........

Show me cos this doesn't add up
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by android666: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
Acidosis:

Jesus taught his disciples with parables. The letter of Paul to the Corinths as described in the book of Corinthians encompassed the lifestyle of Apostle Paul, and instructions to the Church in Corinth.

We need to ignore 'these people' in the state of their own f00lery and self-inflicted ignorance. When they're tired of criticizing MOG for reasons best known to their pockets, they would do something worth-while/'fault-while' about their short lives on earth.

8 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Beesluv: 6:17am On Aug 13, 2014
Funjosh: Wait let me ask Seun

Thanks. Make sure you don't let him rest until he tells you the solution tongue
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Lilbeckiez: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

Be honest. You are Adeboye, aren't you? grin
My dear i know life sucks and sumtyms it feels there is no God out there but i assure you if u wil do this little ritual you will find peace,Just go down on ur kneels and talk to God,tell him how u feel,explain everything to him and am telling u will find peace that passest all understanding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / Jesus Is Trending Today / "I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.