Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye (64425 Views)

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Why My Wife Is Divorcing Me” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Finally Reveals / REVEALED: How A Woman Almost Seduced Me – RCCG G.O. Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lilbeckiez: My dear i know life sucks and sumtyms it feels there is no God out there but i assure you if u wil do this little ritual you will find peace,Just go down on ur kneels and talk to God,tell him how u feel,explain everything to him and am telling u will find peace that passest all understanding.

I'm confused. Are you telling me Adebola is God? Because otherwise, I don't see the connection between my post and yours.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
RIBBIT.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Lilbeckiez: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2014
MissMeiya:

I'm confused. Are you telling me Adebola is God? Because otherwise, I don't see the connection between my post and yours.
No is just about being in peace with God and urself.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by VivaLaFrans: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
Weah96:

With this attitude, thunder may very well fire YOU.
You should be very ashamed of yourself.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by logica(m): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
malvisguy212: am a boy of 30years, WHO HAVE SEEN JESUS TWO TIMES.
No wonder you are still a BOY at 30. By the way I beat you: I see him everyday!
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Weah96: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2014
VivaLaFrans: The fresh air and water you're getting on earth is decieving you.

Which air are you breathing? The stale one? Hahaha. You're the one using the precious calories from your food to misuse your brain. How can you threaten me with something that you don't know? Have you been dead before? Is that not the rice and stew talking? The threat sounds good, but it's empty. Otherwise, you would be in a hurry to get to heaven, since you're so sure that it's there.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by whitecat007: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2014
It would have be better for you to cone out and fart instead of what you typed. Sorry, I don't read trash.
Emmaomotob: How is my belief affecting you?Since it doesn't,then I think there is a good reason why you should just sit in front of your computer and watch any sh"it that comes into your mind.If you do not believe God exist,then why is your heart having so much unrest.Like someone I read,he said he always found solace in winning arguements as it brings in solace and peace.
Let me be enslaved,if I don't think I have been enslaved,its not your business to tell me I am.
If men as brilliant as Newton Pascal or Einstein could believe in God's existence,then who are you?
Me believing in God removes nothing from me,only that I will forgo little fun,but If i don't I can live a reckless life.
God has given us an emotion,the ability to know the right and wrong,he made us all.Our body and brain is too complex to have been made by a scientific illusion called big bang.There are millions of gods but hear this out.Jesus said:You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.He promised us that he is going to heaven to make way for us all.We are in the last days now,
as the world cannot survive a world war III.When you have atheists who have not successfully disproved the existence of God,and you live in a probability of going to hell,even with your heart not successfully telling you your soul will sieze to exist.
Obedience is better than sacrifice,you might have made a point about reliance on pastors and also fake pastors which I assure you have all been foreseen by Jesus.The end is Near,If America continues to hammer sanctions on Russia,It would definitely lead to a nuclear war,A war Christ the redeemer has already foretold.

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by whitecat007: 7:01am On Aug 19, 2014
Religion is just an escape route to never do well like you, who can't face their demons.
Emmaomotob: I'm almost sure you are a member of the blood sucking group called islam.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by ladygogo: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
legendarysegzi:
U MUST BE AN AGENT OF THE DEVIL,no doubt!

Yes I eat and breathe the devil.

He lives in me! grin cheesy

Fugking Zombie!!

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by itstpia1: 12:25am On Oct 27, 2014
may God give us the grace to look at the bigger picture instead of the temporal one.

a woman who is bent on seducing someone is after much more than sex.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by legendarysegzi(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
ladygogo:

Yes I eat and breathe the devil.

He lives in me! grin cheesy

Fugking Zombie!!
because i got u doesnt give u d audacity to display the bi**tch in you on nairaland. OLD WITCH!
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by tpia6: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dream a better dream like that movie said.

This is for women who prefer dreaming about males.

Ask God to help you dream in a Christ like manner.

Besides, what the bible says is test every spirit.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by potofruit: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
This is not a private matter. The man of God want Christian to learn from his own story. This is a temptation towards the man of God.
Kanwulia:
Some women nor get shame I swear! cheesy
The reason they will remain single for life!
Miserable bytch!
Na anoda woman home she wan spread her winchcraft waka come? cheesy

Holy anger indeed!
This is a private matter and he did not have to bring it to his congregation.
Tacky! kiss

*he looks like a dehydrated frog.. . . .he ain't even cute*

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / Jesus Is Trending Today / "I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.