Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye (64426 Views)

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Why My Wife Is Divorcing Me” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Finally Reveals / REVEALED: How A Woman Almost Seduced Me – RCCG G.O. Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by ahnie: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
thumbs up to the man that married you..he tried.that's if you ve not sent him to the grave. you are a loose canon.honestly some men dhey try.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
D devil in form of a WOMAN, thank God she didnt succeed.....

8 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
You won't say the ones you seduced. Or the fine ones that seduced you. Maybe this one worwor that's why we get to read it.

12 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chillisauce: You won't say the ones you seduced. Or the fine ones that seduced you. Maybe this one worwor that's why we get to read it.
lmao, I was thinking the same thing, this is unusual, all these pastors dey sabi elevate young fine girls to 'a higher level of grace' grin like pastor whatever from COZA church tongue .The woman must be butt ugly for him to have exposed her like that. To say she fine we for never hear this him testimony.

16 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Dessyguy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
fellis: lmao, I was thinking the same thing, this is unusual, all these pastors dey sabi elevate young fine girls to 'a higher level of grace' grin like pastor whatever from COZA church tongue .The woman must been butt ugly for him to have exposed her like that. To say she fine we for never hear this him testimony.
why do you talk so bad about a man of God?

25 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by ladygogo: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
I dont know why i cant stand this man!

Of course he will tell his congregation what they want to hear. Before.. undecided

I cant for the life of me believe people are still going to crowded places in these trying times(Ebola).

Honestly, Nigerians have no value for their lives.

Which God are you going to serve that you can worship within the confines of your own home? Must you be in a crowded place before God answers your prayers?

19 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by ladygogo: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dessyguy: why do you talk so bad about a man of God?

Are you not a Man of God? We are all God's children...

17 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dessyguy: why do you talk so bad about a man of God?
I'm just fooling around, I mean no harm.

3 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
fellis: lmao, I was thinking the same thing, this is unusual, all these pastors dey sabi elevate young fine girls to 'a higher level of grace' grin like pastor whatever from COZA church tongue .The woman must been butt ugly for him to have exposed her like that. To say she fine we for never hear this him testimony.

Coza pastor wandering pr1ck. cheesy

Don't mind them, all the special prayer et al, we don't get to hear of it. Now this metallay challanged ugly woman is chasing him. Instead of him to rebuke her to where she came from, or handle her like the other babes. Him run go police. grin

Chai, today na Sunday o. Make I go confession ,

9 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Dessyguy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
ladygogo:

Are you not a Man of God? We are all God's children...
you're right.I get you.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Dessyguy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
fellis: I'm just fooling around, I mean no harm.
okay.

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Youngzedd(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
This line got me grin

“welcome to London. I am coming in 15 minutes,"

12 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
meehn, i like e-fights
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by rattlesnake(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
dont take what a woman does personal

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by francescainnoce(f): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Gosh !!!!
Stale news edited for recent use
Smh
SOME NIGERIANS THOUGH
Read this on another platform like 2 years ago
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Olusanya333(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pst E.A Adeboye is 73yrs old wetyn hm fit do again?dat woman must be a winch more dan a winch.Abeg let d man of God finish his race ooo.

7 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Olusanya333(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
ladygogo: I dont know why i cant stand this man!

Of course he will tell his congregation what they want to hear. Before.. undecided

I cant for the life of me believe people are still going to crowded places in these trying times(Ebola).

Which God are you going to serve that you can worship within the confines of your own home? Must you be in a crowded place before God answers your prayers?

Congratulations!!! U will repeat dat befor God one day.

25 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by natureblack(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ok,the summary is he was tempted but he didn't give in .........right?

Can he kindly narrate the story of the lady that tempted him and he gave in ......... lipsrsealed

Is that too much to ask from him ?

4 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nicemoc(f): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
What a shame! I wonder who sent that woman on such a mission

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thank u very much
ladygogo: I dont know why i cant stand this man!

3 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by kamo2930yahoo(f): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:
*he looks like a dehydrated frog.. . . .he ain't even cute*
i hope you know he is 72 years? I wonder how you would look at that age.

46 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by MztrChukwu(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
*sips zobo*

You kno it's fun watchin kids fool around.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by sexylogan(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

*he looks like a dehydrated frog.. . . .he ain't even cute*

There's no need to insult him na... undecided

I love your shoes btw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / Jesus Is Trending Today / "I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.