Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,990 members, 7,956,694 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here (4296 Views)

Buhari Set To Launch N20bn Loan For Rice Farmers On Tuesday / Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. / Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Agriculture and agricbusiness are two different things

I will be sharing what later in the day what business of agriculture is

watch out for my threads for this
stay connected
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by AreaFada2: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Agriculture and agricbusiness are two different things

I will be sharing what later in the day what business of agriculture is

watch out for my threads for this
stay connected

Very good initiative. Suppose your a farmer and live very far from Ogbomosho. You don't intend to process your produce in the co-operative factory, can you still join in? And how do you benefit from it?
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
AreaFada2:

Very good initiative. Suppose your a farmer and live very far from Ogbomosho. You don't intend to process your produce in the co-operative factory, can you still join in? And how do you benefit from it?
yes,you can still join.
As a member whether you have produce to process or not, you are entitled to the monthly profit that will be shared among members.
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Good morning people!!!
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
The business of agriculture is the way forward.
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Agribusness pays...do.it
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2015
Processing afford you the opportunity to make more money in agribusiness through agricprocessing .

join the farmers processing cooperative.
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2015
We are making huge money this year from agro-processing
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
UPDATES
The aim of.the cooperative processing project is to allow farmers and enterpreneurs to make more money by processing their produce and investors that also want to take advantage of the wealth opportunities of agri-processing.

We resolved that only 25 people will be involved in forming this co-operative to make running of the business easier.

Monthly Meetings will be held regularly only by these 25 members

Over half of these people have joined and made the payment of #200,000

For installmental payment
Only #50,000/month is allowed

When the number of people are completed,then this window of opportunity will be closed
Thanks

Processing Management teams have been created to see to the procurement and logistics arrangement for the processing factory.

You can send a message to me to access your registration membership form.
yusuffgbenga@gmail.com and info@agrolesgupservices.com
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by segedoo(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
hi Lesgup,

well done Sir.

1. is the plant installed already?
2. who is/are the owners?
3. a. what's the ownership structure of the plant/property it is/will be on?
b. is it separate from the co-perative?
4. is the co-operative registered?
5. as per profit-sharing, how do you pay those that pay in full and instalmentally?
6. how long is this investment permanment?

it seems like the co-operative members are also the investors.

Pls clarify. sorry i have a series of questions but I've been burnt in group investments like this because we didnt sort these questions pre-commencement.

Once again.

Cheers and well done.
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:40am On Mar 05, 2015
segedoo:
hi Lesgup,

well done Sir.

1. is the plant installed already?
2. who is/are the owners?
3. a. what's the ownership structure of the plant/property it is/will be on?
b. is it separate from the co-perative?
4. is the co-operative registered?
5. as per profit-sharing, how do you pay those that pay in full and instalmentally?
6. how long is this investment permanment?

it seems like the co-operative members are also the investors.

Pls clarify. sorry i have a series of questions but I've been burnt in group investments like this because we didnt sort these questions pre-commencement.

Once again.

Cheers and well done.
I am open to as many questions as possible
I share in your pain because i have also lose some money before.
This will never be as it has been structured in such a way that no sole ownership or control is allowed.
The plant is in the process of being installed and will.be jointly owned by the cooperative members and the cooperative is also in the process of registration ( at the advanced stage of registration).
All members will be paid equally.
The members are also the investors
The investment is permanent as long as there are still crops to process.
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2015
Good morning people!!!
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Do agribusiness...it pays
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:16am On Mar 07, 2015
Stay connected for more info.today
Agribusiness is the way forward.
Invest,Do it and create wealth.
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2015
Happy sunday to you all.

1 Like

Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
All is almost set.
Processing all the way
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2015
The window of opportunity is about to be closed
Join the agro-processing train.
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by walata2011(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2015
@Lesgupnigeria, just saw this wonderful thread today. Has the processing plant started and is there any opening for a new entrant?
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by raybekah6(f): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Great Initiative! How far with this noble venture?
Share success stories here.....
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by raybekah6(f): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
noblefarm:
I want to go into processing of palm/kernel oil in Ilorin, anybody here that knows where I can get the machines

You can contact me on 08173637799 if you are still interested the palm oil processing machine and other agro processing machines.
Re: Farmers' Processing Co-operative:The Platform To Make Millions Is Here by solreb: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
raybekah6:

You can contact me on 08173637799 if you are still interested the palm oil processing machine and other agro processing machines.

Yes I have 3 machines (2 local made) and 1 foreign in my factory in Ondo state. I I am looking for buyers of our products PKO (palm kernel oil) and PKC (palm kernel cake) in the North I am reaching out those in the north that can partner with us. We produce Pko and PKC in large quantity based in Ondo state near Ore. We are looking for more customers (those that use directly or resell). We can supply nationwide. WhatsApp/Call 080323722450803am looking for buyers of our products PKO (palm kernel oil) and PKC (palm kernel cake) in the North I am reaching out those in the north that can partner with us. We produce Pko and PKC in large quantity based in Ondo state near Ore. We are looking for more customers (those that use directly or resell). We can supply nationwide. WhatsApp/Call 08032372245

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tubers Of Yam With Human Shape / How To Germinate Your Own Oil Palm Seeds / Farming In Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.