Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo (2896 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by villabiz: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
The heavily pregnant star has just been proposed marriage by Ghanian actor Chris Attoh.He proposed to her in New York.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2014/08/chris-attoh-proposes-to-damilola.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by otipoju(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
Wait oo!!! come oo. I been think sey she sef na V- Yansh. Shebi na wetin dey reign among Nigerian female celebrities now be that.

"To dey claim tear rubber for somethings wey don reach elastic limit.

Damilola. no hating. Enjoy life with the love of your life... Cheers.
Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by Dreyl(m): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
Congrats to them.
Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
I thought they were engaged before, he is just proposing?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by Caracta(f): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
Awwwww! Beautiful!

Congrats Dammy. I'm so happy for Chris.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by daveP(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Caracta: Awwwww! Beautiful!

Congrats Dammy. I'm so happy for Chris.
well well, She is here! Seems like months. You too like this kine topics. smiley how u doing?
Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by daveP(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
(opens diary, the name teebillz and tiwa savage is seen. He scribbled right under it the names of damilola and chris and shuts d book) pls witnesses, take absolute cognizance of that tweet. Might be very important as proof later on in years to come.

Congrats Dammy and Chris!!!
Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by Caracta(f): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
daveP: well well, She is here! Seems like months. You too like this kine topics. smiley how u doing?

Lol. I'm fine. Love is a beautiful thing.

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by daveP(m): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Caracta:

Lol. I'm fine. Love is a beautiful thing.
sure. Infact you must be on a sport thread by 9pm tomorrow-support the falconets vs korea grin grin

I dont know if youve read thru my story-link's on my siggy. Drop your comments after. Thanks....
Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by sexyjennik(f): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
Congrats my dearie in tinsel.
Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by prettyjo(f): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
how many times will he propose?
Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
New trend; pregnancy comes before proposal.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by Ruq: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
ROSYL: New trend; pregnancy comes before proposal.

It's the new rule dudine, I say we going back to how it was. wink
Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sorry for being off topic,but pls take some time
to read through my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1849684/
nairalanders-need-pls
Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
She said she asked God for a sign, babe you're heavily pregnant for him what other sign did you need
Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by Sarimah(f): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
So happy 4 her smiley
Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by MisterLongman(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Khalessi: She said she asked God for a sign , babe you're heavily pregnant for him what other sign did you need
Sign on the wall like Nebudchadnezzar lol
Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
She's looking less attractive as time goes by
Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by bebe2(f): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
After e don give am belle undecided

Congrat sha, proposal na proposal
Re: Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo by Mhizjay(f): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
Congrats luv! Love public proposals....u r lucky

(1) (Reply)

Godwin(korede Bello) Sax Version By Jaysax. Download Here / Checkout Davido's New Ferrari (Photos) / Munachi Abii Stuns In New Photo. BOOBS Spilling!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.