Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59746 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by LordVarys: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
The triumvirate of Ekiti, Oyo and Lagos are the PDP's primary targets in the West, Ekiti is in the bag, Ondo by proxy, Oyo very likely with the Ladija-Akala alliance and the 2 current APC senators defecting, in Lagos Agbaje is the guy.....Ogun would be too tough although if Osoba pulls out of APC And plays the spoiler, victory could come, Osun is too independent
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by danot1030: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy: Osun is the cradle of Yorubaland.... APC will do anything and everything to keep the state.
the thing is that Osun people are not like Ekiti, give them rice dem go chop am and still no send u, they will not trade by bata wit their conscience.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

Pervert? Are you sure you are not insane or quoting a wrong person? Either case check your brain.
all these because I tried breaking your little feeble heart? Are you from osun state?

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by jmaine: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
danot1030: the thing is that Osun people are not like Ekiti, give them rice dem go chop am and still no send u, they will trade by bata their conscience.

Nonsense, didn't Aregbe also have packaged fufu and N100 recharge card as his electoral gift . . .

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by danot1030: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordVarys: The triumvirate of Ekiti, Oyo and Lagos are the PDP's primary targets in the West, Ekiti is in the bag, Ondo by proxy, Oyo very likely with the Ladija-Akala alliance and the 2 current APC senators defecting, in Lagos Agbaje is the guy.....Ogun would be too tough although if Osoba pulls out of APC And plays the spoiler, victory could come, Osun is too independent
u see losers coming up with new theory to excuse for their lost. Guy u are a bad loser, coming up so soon wit excuse.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: all these because I tried breaking your little feeble heart? Are you from osun state?

You are obviously confused....

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordVarys:
I find it funny you consider a victory by an incumbent governor in a state that is traditionally opposition something worthy of celebration, Osun is inconsequential in national politics as was seen in 2011 when they were the only southern state who voted against GEJ, even the top party leadership knew the PDP had little chance unlike in Ekiti where the party poured all its resources into dislodging the governor who was politically weak,......Chairman Muazu was in ekiti every other day and I know for certain the VP spent at least 2 days in ado ekiti, the PDP hierarchy wasn't in Osogbo till the last rally in isogbo last week focusing instead on the Adamawa guber race where the PDP is the favorite, celebrating an Apc victory in OSUn is like getting excited over PDP winning in Bayelsa or Delta or Plateau......it was bound to happen, its shows how scared u guys are even in states that should be walkovers,
Dont mind them. Yet they tell us PDP is dead in the southwest. Atleast the PDP candidate in Osun did better than the incumbent APC governor of Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

You are obviously confused....
I guess you are the person confused here, I asked a question and you didn't answer, are you from osun state?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Mynd44: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Former Deputy Governor and Minister of State for Defense, Erelu Obada's town - Ibodi:
APC: 300 PDP: 3

grintonguecheesygrintonguecheesygrintonguegringrintonguecheesygrintonguecheesygrintonguegrin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
danot1030: u see losers coming up with new theory to excuse for their lost. Guy u are a bad loser, coming up so soon wit excuse.

Since they claimed Akpabio and other PDP governors already purchased governor membership for Omisore...they should rather go and ask for refund and return the Form grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by danot1030: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
jmaine:

Nonsense, didn't Aregbe also have packaged fufu and N100 recharge card as his electoral gift . . .
d vote u witness today is not for fufu o, is show of loyalty.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tonytony208(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
ProfCorruption:
It's free but not fair. Election is more than voting. Militarization, arbitrary arrest and intimidation of opposition figures make it everything but fair.

are you sure these your rhetorics about "free and fair" will not change if aregbesola is declared winner? When pdp wins, it equals "militarilization"; but when apc wins under the same militarilized condition, it is the "will of the people". Is that how you see things?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mynd44: Former Deputy Governor and Minister of State for Defense, Erelu Obada's town - Ibodi:
APC: 300 PDP: 3

grintonguecheesygrintonguecheesygrintonguegringrintonguecheesygrintonguecheesygrintonguegrin

Saw that on a friend's FB wall moment ago...

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Haywhymido(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Pere lane isibo/buhari ede north lga osun apc 58 pdp 67.
Taju road ologun agbaakin ede north lga apc 73 pdp 79. My ward in modakeke:apc 266 pdp 68.
Oke bode apc306 pdp87
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: I guess you are the person confused here, I asked a question and you didn't answer, are you from osun state?

How does that changed the fact that you are confused and sad... grin

You see whoever wins today is a proof that even a small state like Osun is miles ahead in term of voters enlightenment

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordVarys:
I find it funny you consider a victory by an incumbent governor in a state that is traditionally opposition something worthy of celebration, Osun is inconsequential in national politics as was seen in 2011 when they were the only southern state who voted against GEJ, even the top party leadership knew the PDP had little chance unlike in Ekiti where the party poured all its resources into dislodging the governor who was politically weak,......Chairman Muazu was in ekiti every other day and I know for certain the VP spent at least 2 days in ado ekiti, the PDP hierarchy wasn't in Osogbo till the last rally in isogbo last week focusing instead on the Adamawa guber race where the PDP is the favorite, celebrating an Apc victory in OSUn is like getting excited over PDP winning in Bayelsa or Delta or Plateau......it was bound to happen, its shows how scared u guys are even in states that should be walkovers,

cry me otuoke river!

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

you are getting everything wrong, I want you to dispute the fact that "every yoruba person is ashamed of his/her home state", is this true?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by alaoeri: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordVarys: The triumvirate of Ekiti, Oyo and Lagos are the PDP's primary targets in the West, Ekiti is in the bag, Ondo by proxy, Oyo very likely with the Ladija-Akala alliance and the 2 current APC senators defecting, in Lagos Agbaje is the guy.....Ogun would be too tough although if Osoba pulls out of APC And plays the spoiler, victory could come, Osun is too independent
Don't know abt Oyo because of their amala politics but I can bet my left testis APC will win both Lagos & Ogun next year.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by softwareman(m): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Dont mind them. Yet they tell us PDP is dead in the southwest. Atleast the PDP candidate in Osun did better than the incumbent APC governor of Ekiti
Are you guys conceeding defeat already?
After sharing bags of rice and gallons of kerosine?
After spending close to 15 billion for the governorship of a state you called inconsequential?

ARE YOU ADMITTING ALREADY THAT YOUR GOD OF MORMON WILL NOT DELIVER OSUN LIKE IT DID EKITI?

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
tonytony208:

are you sure these your rhetorics about "free and fair" will not change if aregbesola is declared winner? When pdp wins, it equals "militarilization"; but when apc wins under the same militarilized condition, it is the "will of the people". Is that how you see things?

Despite militarization, brazen intimidation of APC members and harassment from hooded PDP militia, APC will triumph. The story will be written from that perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Mynd44: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
With 1157 polling units, Exit Poll stands at 51% for APC and 38% for PDP. But counting is still ongoing......

More palmwine jare

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

You see whoever wins today is a proof that even a small state like Osun is miles ahead in term of voters enlightenment
wetin concern me concern coneheads winning election, am just interested in the aesthetic of osun.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by jmaine: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
danot1030: d vote u witness today is not for fufu o, is show of loyalty.

After eating his fufu right ?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: wetin concern me concern coneheads winning election, am just interested in the aesthetic of osun.

Ok... you will soon satisfy your curiosity

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Mynd44: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
softwareman:
Are you guys conceeding defeat already?
After sharing bags of rice and gallons of kerosine?
After spending close to 15 billion for the governorship of a state you called inconsequential?

ARE YOU ADMITTING ALREADY THAT YOUR GOD OF MORMON WILL NOT DELIVER OSUN LIKE IT DID EKITI?
The "refrigerator repairman" has showed them the way out

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
tonytony208:

That is the HYPOCRISY of APC disciples.

Meanwhile, this same Aregbesola has not been able to conduct ordinary local govt election in his over 3 years plus reign as governor.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by danot1030: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Going on break on dis thread.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

Ok... you will soon satisfy your curiosity
boss, check my all posts, I have never ventured into any aregberascal/omisore election saga. There's nothing to govern in osun state.

9 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by LordVarys: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

cry me otuoke river!
lol U should be amazed that the PDP won easily in ekiti and fought gallantly in osun all in the heart of the opposition , come to any PDP state in SS,SE or MB and see whether you guys would poll 10% , virtually every informed observer even normally Pdp leaning commentators pointed to an Aregbesola victory, its a no brainer and not a big deal, two elections were held in opposition strongholds against two incumbents, one was sorely beaten, the other managed to stay up

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: boss, check my all posts, I have never ventured into any aregberascal/omisore election saga. There's nothing to govern in osun state.

K
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
Meanwhile, Chino don run from him own thread.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordVarys:
lol U should be amazed that the PDP won easily in ekiti and fought gallantly in osun all in the heart of the opposition , come to any PDP state in SS,SE or MB and see whether you guys would poll 10% , virtually every informed observer even normally Pdp leaning commentators pointed to an Aregbesola victory, its a no brainer and not a big deal, two elections were held in opposition strongholds against two incumbents, one was sorely beaten, the other managed to stay up

It's no brainer but you idiotsss have been here insulting the Yorubas?? I never get your until make dem announce result first!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply)

Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC / Benin City, The Mighty Medieval Capital Now Lost Without Trace / Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.