Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,223 members, 7,842,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59934 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2014
For exchange of contacts to meet chino and team; email here: chino.dyke@yahoo.com

The essence of the meeting is to discuss the future of Nigeria and how we the future leaders can assert ourselves into providing good governance in our dear country!

Note: This meeting is only for PH Nlanders.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by rman: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2014
Ethnic bigotry.

You all think you are standing up for your tribe, unfortunately, you part of the problem of the society and the human race at large.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2014
winniz:

Ola Johnson stop displaying your stupidity here, have u seen me add those Monikers 2 your account? Kalvan aka Van Snicker aka Ikwerre boy is a Yoruba impostor like yourself so quit de pretence and F*ck off.
Apply for the post of a detective officer in MASSOB.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2014
winniz:

Someone needs a new account, do u want 2 abandon the Odinma1 Moniker? haha make I tell u so u punk will know how 2 cover ur Tracks when creating a new Igbo bashing Moniker to add 2 all your numerous account.

You can go figure it out yourself!!!

You're a clown.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2014
chino24: For exchange of contacts to meet chino and team; email here: chino.dyke@yahoo.com

The essence of the meeting is to discuss the future of Nigeria and how we the future leaders can assert ourselves into providing good governance in our dear country!

Note: This meeting is only for PH Nlanders.
I look forward to the meeting if I'm PH.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by remsonik(f): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2014
So u hired a 1m naira chopper to go to osun state and monitor election yet u ve to drive down to ph by road. What senselessness?? You claim osogbo is dirty and rusty yet u chose to spend the night there. The only thing expensive u re wearing is ur wristwatchtongue

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
Approaching Rumuokoro..
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
chino24: Approaching Rumuokoro..
meaning you are @ rukpokwu axis.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yes! But I veered off towards EastWest road going towards NTA road to see my car painter who is working on one of our official cars. The car painter is actually a yorubar from Ogun. I will upload pix shortly..

customized13: meaning you are @ rukpokwu axis.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
chino24: Yes! But I veered off towards EastWest road going towards NTA road to see my car painter who is working on one of our official cars. The car painter is actually a yorubar from Ogun. I will upload pix shortly..

NTA road, that should be choba axis.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Dark1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chino, ur car is showing check engine! shocked

You sure sey that car go fit reach PH b4 the engine knock

Make I analyse that ur akpaza wristwatch, I dey come! cool

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
Here is the yorubarman that is painting one of our official cars..

There are still good yorubars out there..

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yes, I have moved towards Ada-george proceeding towards Agip..

customized13: NTA road, that should be choba axis.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
chino24: Yes, I have moved towards Ada-george proceeding towards Agip..

agip along ikwerre road, i usually take my calabar GF those days to everyday super market, we normally pass through wimpey bus stop to GRA.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yea..Agip is off Ikwerre road. You can also access it via Ada-george..just like I did now. Is like is been long you visited the town..

customized13: agip along ikwerre road, i usually take my calabar GF those days to everyday super market, we normally pass through wimpey bus stop to GRA.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
chino24: Yea..Agip is off Ikwerre road. You can also access it via Ada-george..just like I did now. Is like is been long you visited the town..

not really, but its been long i visited agip axis, i usually go to airforce base and artillery down to rumuola and water lines.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Kalvan1000: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Apply for the post of a detective officer in MASSOB.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Kalvan1000: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
winniz:

Ola Johnson stop displaying your stupidity here, have u seen me add those Monikers 2 your account? Kalvan aka Van Snicker aka [b]Ikwerre boy[/b]is a Yoruba impostor like yourself so quit de pretence and F*ck off.

I'm not Ikwerre boy, you simpleton.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Our team will be able to meet any Nlander presently in PH from 4pm at Charcoals and Spice for a dinner..

Interested person(s) should email me here: chino.dyke@yahoo.com
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
chino24: Our team will be able to meet any Nlander presently in PH from 4pm at Charcoals and Spice for a dinner..

orlandoOwoh and abagworo stay in ph
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
I hereby extend my invitation to Orlandowo.

As for the other guy you mentioned..we have done so much in the past to get him to the table but he refused to show up!

customized13: orlandoOwoh and abagworo stay in ph
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
chino24: I hereby extend my invitation to Orlandowo.

As for the other guy you mentioned..we have done so much in the past to get him to the table but he refused to show up!

I'm currently not in PH. Btw, where is the venue?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
chino24: Our team will be able to meet any Nlander presently in PH from 4pm at Charcoals and Spice for a dinner..

Where is it located?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Where is it located?
oga stop making noise here, his email is there, send him a mail if you care to meet him, make sure you guys exchange contacts.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
It is on woji road GRA

Email me here for us to exchange the necessary contacts: chino.dyke@yahoo.com

We are seated already since 4pm..and we are still here now!

OrlandoOwoh:
Where is it located?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Aljharam a.k.a Orlando, you are suddenly not in PH! Where then are you?

OrlandoOwoh:
I'm currently not in PH. Btw, where is the venue?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
chino24: Aljharam a.k.a Orlando, you are suddenly not in PH! Where then are you?

bros, i wonder oooo, he went to kafanchan
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
He better show up as this is supposed to be for the betterment of Nigeria irrespective of party affiliation. Some of the participants are already here seated!

customized13: bros, i wonder oooo, he went to kafanchan
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Where is it located?

don't mail that clown. he will turn around and start posting fake pictures of you. and he will lie he got it through your email addy.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
anago90:

don't mail that clown. he will turn around and start posting fake pictures of you. and he will lie he got it through your email addy.
its simple as opening a new gmail account and sending the mail.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Eggy are you by anyway implying that this is not you anymore after you have been busted severally via your facebook??
cool
If you know what is good for you....don't start!

anago90:

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by lyntiffany(f): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
odinma1: I am Odinma1 the true Igbo Lord of NL

I remain loyal to all and sundry.

I have respect for all tribes, be you Igbo , Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw, Itshekiri, etc. As long as you are Nigerian, you are my friend till you prove otherwise.

Chino is now a non-entity. His own thread is now a big shame to him and his household. I pity Customised13 because he is only young and decided to play above his level. I pray he recovers from this shame for his own sake.

Let us all learn that things are not always as they seem to be.

I am going to be a champion of unity on NL. I will pursue this mission with vigor.

I have work to do tomorrow so I say Goodnite to all my people- God bless.

PM for any ediot making noise and I will treat their fuc.k up decisively.

God bless Yolabars for giving us Igbos opportunity to live a free life and we want Yorubas to know that not all of us are Chino.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool cool

Pls Speak for yourself Ebola stricken fellow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (66) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) / Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / Breaking: APC Headquarters Denies Cancelling Of Lagos APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.