Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nigerians Stop Blaming The Government Become Your Own Government - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerians Stop Blaming The Government Become Your Own Government (1371 Views)

Stop Blaming White People / Why Do Nigerians Like Blaming Others? / Blaming It On The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Stop Blaming The Government Become Your Own Government by BigBashiru: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Further to my thread which was closed in which I found nothing to be proud of about being black; I am going to challenge Nigerians in this thread. In almost every nairaland thread people are always blaming the Government for the current state of Nigeria; I have a new idea for you - become your own Government!!! There are many things you can do to make Nigeria better instead of blaming the Government.

1.) Stop the African time culture - be punctual from the smallest to the biggest things.
2.) Petition mosques and churches to build hospitals that will be funded by religious money.
3.) Encourage islamic banking for the provision of interest free loans.
4.) Let Nigerians abroad form corporations in their respective countries and operate in Nigeria as global corps in various banks.
5.) Let banks support these church initiatives and stop giving loan to just O&G and banking.
6.) Let Nigerians and Africa develop a sense of urgency in business and start doing things fast and well. It is NIGERIANS who lead those electricity contracts for 2020 or 2015 that never amount to anything. It is not govt they are nigerians just like you and me; give the same electricity contract to british ppl or the chinese and it will be working as at when said; instead of getting defensive or prideful, let us humbly learn these cultures that are moving these guys forward.
7.) Lead on your street.

When the govt sees these things; the offices that are not working well will feel ashamed and step up their game. this is the "marvelous new militancy" spoken of by Dr Martin Luther King so enough of blaming the govt in every thread on nairaland.

peace.
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming The Government Become Your Own Government by fr3do(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
You are not proud to be black?
Go to hell then! No one wants you here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming The Government Become Your Own Government by BigBashiru: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
fr3do: You are not proud to be black?
Go to hell then! No one wants you here.
You again reveal a retrogressive non progressive mindset. Expand upon the points given in first post rallying Nigerians to better themselves...
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming The Government Become Your Own Government by fr3do(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
BigBashiru:
You again reveal a retrogressive non progressive mindset. Expand upon the points given in first post rallying Nigerians to better themselves...

no thanks, I would long to make myself and surrounding better without succumbing to neo-colonialist and white-supremacist machinations.
I'm a proud black man, I would never stop being that.
I dont have to degrade myself to become better.
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming The Government Become Your Own Government by BigBashiru: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
Yet you are typing from a white created computer and internet. lets not go there.

I think this reveals the retrogressive mindset im talking about in Nigerians. Instead of you to pick the goods to better Nigeria I have proposed. you have picked a pride fight. I swear this country is cursed!!!
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming The Government Become Your Own Government by fr3do(m): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
BigBashiru: Yet you are typing from a white created computer and internet. lets not go there.

I think this reveals the retrogressive mindset im talking about in Nigerians. Instead of you to pick the goods to better Nigeria I have proposed. you have picked a pride fight. I swear this country is cursed!!!

an even more retrogressive school of thought is one thats suggests the black man should shun all the inventions of the white man for the promotion of his inventions.

This is a very warped suggestion from you, there is a saying that no man is an island.
The moment a man takes the high path and shuts himself out and stops learning, He gets dumber!

And for the record, science is not the white man's, science is for everybody, back in time, before the dark ages the arabs and black nubians were already grounded in geometry and mathematics.

If thomas edison didnt invent the light bulb, someone else would have.
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming The Government Become Your Own Government by BigBashiru: 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
fr3do:

an even more retrogressive school of thought is one thats suggests the black man should shun all the inventions of the white man for the promotion of his inventions.

This is a very warped suggestion from you, there is a saying that no man is an island.
The moment a man takes the high path and shuts himself out and stops learning, He gets dumber!

And for the record, science is not the white man's, science is for everybody, back in time, before the dark ages the arabs and black nubians were already grounded in geometry and mathematics.

If thomas edison didnt invent the light bulb, someone else would have.

ego ego ego - all talk with no substance. get a cure for ebola and get some respect from the west. scumbags. egypt is not africa. sub saharan africa has no inventions apart from mud huts and cannot even manage itself. When are you going to apply for ur exit visa from nigeria to the white mans land?

Anyways this ends my conversation with you. Good luck.
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming The Government Become Your Own Government by fr3do(m): 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
BigBashiru:

ego ego ego - all talk with no substance. go to hell you fu**in inventionless seed of Ham!!! get a cure for ebola and get some respect from the west. scumbags. egypt is not africa. sub saharan africa has no inventions apart from mud huts and cannot even manage itself. When are you going to apply for ur exit visa from nigeria to the white mans land?

Anyways this ends my conversation with you. Good luck.

you coward! Stay in the conversation. You want to just drop one yeye punchline and leave?

Its really worrying that you are still immersed in the pool of shitty racist machinations.

''seed of ham''
is it not a double standard that the racist that accuses the negroid of clinging too much to religion has now harvested a part of the Bible and is making shitty hypothesis with it (hamitic hypothesis - c. g saligman).

Egypt is not Africa
no, its antartica! Orzuor!
I dont have to go as far as egypt to prove anything, the Benin empire is already enough substance.

ego ego ego
what ego? So not agreeing that I'm less human or inferior now translates to ego?

and get some respect from the west
this is pathetic! You are pathetic!
So its a whole about how you are viewed by the white man.

get a cure for ebola
the government has failed for not taking proactive steps, Nigerians have failed for not pushing them to make moves before time.
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming The Government Become Your Own Government by BigBashiru: 2:51am On Aug 10, 2014
DUMB AFRICAN, DONT WAIT FOR THE GOVERNMENT CREATE YOUR OWN LAB IN GHANA IF NEED BE. DUNCE.

YOU LACK INTELLIGENCE...
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming The Government Become Your Own Government by BigBashiru: 2:53am On Aug 10, 2014
YOU HAVE HAD BAD GOVT FOR 54 YEARS SINCE INDEPENDENCE FURTHER PROVING THE CURSE. HOW COME NO SINGLE GOOD GOVERNMENT IN 54 YEARS? Yet you continue to rely on the govt even after 54 years of independence?

As you continue to use the non black inventions of mobile phones, computers, and the internet, what value have you added to science; spare me the dark age pyramids im talking of recently? There is nothing like cycles that different groups dominate for different periods this is just consolation. we are living in the end times so when will africa shine; as I saod, the black man was ordained to a servant of the whites and to say otherwise is to oppose the will of God!
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming The Government Become Your Own Government by BigBashiru: 2:58am On Aug 10, 2014
EVEN ALL THE UNIVERSITIES HAVE NO LABS THAT WORK (IN A RESEARCH INTENSIVE CAPACITY TO MAKE BREAK THROUGHS IN SCIENCE)... YOU WILL BLAME GOVERNMENT FOR THAT TOO? HOW COME THE SUM TOTAL OF ALL AFRICAN COUNTRIES HAVE BAD GOVTS? THERE IS TOO MUCH CORRELATION TO BE A COINCIDENCE.

now look @ how you are acting... in blind defence when it is known globally that africa is the scum of the earth.

Look at your own behavior... silly lazy pride.

before a change can happen, there first has to be an admittance of truth and you are not even admitting the truth.

anyhow, im overseas and happy to have escaped. nigerian lover keep enjoying your contry tongue
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming The Government Become Your Own Government by BigBashiru: 3:02am On Aug 10, 2014
"the government has failed for not taking proactive steps, Nigerians have failed for not pushing them to make moves before time."

You are still calling on government? You are not even taking the message of the thread see how backward you are... Researchers in USA many of them are funded by private companies. dangote can fund research. Yo are over relying on your govt. see your mentality.
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming The Government Become Your Own Government by Bede2u(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2014
While I agree wit a lot u have said BigBashiru that Africa is d scum of d earth. That we have nt contributed in science (even tho Philip Emagwali is Nigerian) and that Egypt is not Africa, I still believe it has nuttin to do wit a biblical injuction.
Wat has south america or Australia contributed to science? Nuttin!
We are not alone in depending on d European for our technological infrastructure.
As for govt, govt, govt who told u dat Nigerians depend soley on govt?
Dia are very few houses in Nigeria without a well or a borehole. Most people got generators. Onitcha, lagos, kano, ph and aba are full of self employed artisans. Most shoes and cloths are locally made. Neighbourhood watch is now common and people no longer wait on d police '2 serve and 2 protect'
U talked about private labs as if u don't know dat private uniVersities are now d new 'in thing'. Only maids and villagers mostly now go to govt owned secondary schools.
Bottom line is dat at d end of d day we can't achieve d quality of life d white have witHout govt leading d way. Dats how its designed. D private individual can try but it would be like a drop in d ocean. Dats y we need govt, govt, Govt. As 4 d fact that we have been haVing bad government since, I think dats about to cHange soon. D yearnings of d common Nigerians are slowly turning to agitations, d type dat no politician can Ignore anymore!!
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming The Government Become Your Own Government by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2014
U realllly should know when to shout up!!!
fr3do:

no thanks, I would long to make myself and surrounding better without succumbing to neo-colonialist and white-supremacist machinations.
I'm a proud black man, I would never stop being that.
I dont have to degrade myself to become better.
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming The Government Become Your Own Government by BigBashiru: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Wat has south america or Australia contributed to science? Nuttin!
Wrong! While the African is trying to arrive into port of spain or italy by boat. The Australian or South American isnt. See the difference? Australia boasts of many inventions, pioneered in crocodile hunting; brazil same.

D yearnings of d common Nigerians are slowly turning to agitations, d type dat no politician can Ignore anymore!!
leave that thing after half a century? why is it only nigerian/ african politicians that are this way.
Re: Nigerians Stop Blaming The Government Become Your Own Government by BigBashiru: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
the recent developments coming to nigeria in recent years is only due to chinese involvement

(1) (Reply)

Edos And The "Witch" Stereotype -sleeknick / Behold The Face Of A New King (pics Included) / The Difference Between Santa Claus And Afrikan Masquerade-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.