Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex (2441 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by Asable(f): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
NB:I don't wish even for a hundred years to be a guy bt there are things I envy about them two things to be precise. 1.the fact that they get to pour water on their head each time they take their bath.unlike we girls(for those that keep their hair)that water only touches our head once in three weeks or once in a month or once in two months,depending on the individual and ofcourse the hair do.whenever I go to d saloon to wash my hair and I feel water on my head oh...the feeling is heavenly. 2.their freedoom.when ma broda is going out my mum will be like:were are you going. Ma bros:am going to the field or am going to see my friends or am going to watch match dats all.but in ma own case I neva begin go o,am just combing ma hair my mum will be like dis one u are combing your hair were are you going,then I have to explain were am going to and why am going there and if she is not convince I don't get to go.if ma bro leavs the house witout her knowledge the only thing she will say is be carefull but when I do the same she will be like:so you have started sneaking in and out of the house,and dat is the beginning of a three day seminar of how a lady is suppose to behave....... So guys let's hear yours

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by McWhillion(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
Wat I envy in ladies.... Their boõbs and asss.
Imagine a babe casually sitting on the laps of the most dreaded lecturer in a university, where your money can't take u babes dey go there come back like its nothing.
Bōobs and asses been goin' places since 3500BC

5 Likes

Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by Stephanx1988(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
grin wen dem girls blush......
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by Kentnickole(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
What I envy about ladies apart frm others that are personal to me, is the fact that irrespectv of their age, they are very sensible, cool-headed nd blessd wt wisdom nd very mature in dealing wt issues.

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
The wonderfull work of God in them, their vulnerability

and, they can cry without much ado.
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by ERCROSS(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
d only tin I envy about my opposite sex is
-------------------------NOTHING------------------------------

absolutely nothing..

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by Asable(f): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Were are my ladies art,tell us wat u envy about d guys cause I know der a thing or two u envy about d guys
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by leki10(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
D fact that the male gender is always responsible for dem....dey dnt nid to stress demselves....nt much

1 Like

Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by Papertrail11(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
For me its soft skin
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
Truth is ladies have power, but so many don't know how to use it

I also envy the fact that an average looking girl gets hits from at least three men per day, while on the other hand all my life I can't remember ever being stoped by a beautiful lady in a wicked nice ride, telling me 'hey Sweet boy can I have your number please?

5 Likes

Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
I won't say envy, but i admire guys for their foresight, sensibility, un-narcissism and not allowing their emotions to rule them. Girls have serious issues.

5 Likes

Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by traware(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kentnickole: What I envy about ladies apart frm others that are personal to me, is the fact that irrespectv of their age, they are very sensible, cool-headed nd blessd wt wisdom nd very mature in dealing wt issues.
Really?I dey laugh....Sir,you are a confirmed mangina
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by traware(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chiamaka01: I won't say envy, but i admire guys for their foresight, sensibility, un-narcissism and not allowing their emotions to rule them. Girls have serious issues.
You've said it all.No woman in a mans' life,less wahala
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by traware(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
ERCROSS: d only tin I envy about my opposite sex is
-------------------------NOTHING------------------------------

absolutely nothing..
Na so
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by Kentnickole(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
traware: Really?I dey laugh....Sir,you are a confirmed mangina
Mangina? Meaning what pls?
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by yaskarahyelhope(f): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
I envy me and nobody else. No other sex. Maybe wen am married, I'll look 4wat to envy in ma man!
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by McWhillion(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
traware: Really?I dey laugh....Sir,you are a confirmed mangina

grin seconded
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by Gstring1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
I envy their G-sting panties...
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by Weunice(f): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
I envy the fact that they dont menstrate, but we ladies menstrate every month lol

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by Weunice(f): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
I envy thier freedom to do whatever they like
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by fuckshit: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chiamaka01: I won't say envy, but i admire guys for their foresight, sensibility, un-narcissism and not allowing their emotions to rule them. Girls have serious issues.
FÜCKING good one. I FÜCKING love this grin grin
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by Tymax(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
I envy the preference they enjoy. A woman does a completely mundane thing and the world celebrates it because "Na woman". Na wa o!
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by kowalsky: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Truth is ladies have power, but so many don't know how to use it

I also envy the fact that an average looking girl gets hits from at least three men per day, while on the other hand all my life I can't remember ever being stoped by a beautiful lady in a wicked nice ride, telling me 'hey Sweet boy can I have your number please?

Lmao !
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by EejaNla01(m): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
They seem to have everything easy so far you are at least averagely beautiful....

The attention, praise,sweet words,gifts,respect etc they get is ego and confidence boosting

Lesser kongi wahala compare to that of guys
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by Houseofglam7(f): 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
I envy their colourful balls.
undecided
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by McWhillion(m): 12:01am On Aug 10, 2014
Houseofglam7: I envy their colourful balls.
undecided
And where on a guys body would you find your colourful balls, is he a chameleon?
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by Houseofglam7(f): 12:03am On Aug 10, 2014
McWhillion:
And where on a guys body would you find your colourful balls, is he a chameleon?
Who knows?
He won't tell me if he is..... so I just go green with envy.
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by kekakuz(m): 12:07am On Aug 10, 2014
Ooooooooo guyz to be sincere I envy the average girl's sex life.
Guyz like sex is a popular belief but its bull shiit.
Girls love sex. The ratio of sexual enjoyment is
85 to15
The only time we guys enjoys it is when we climax which will last 10 seconds or so.
A woman will enjoy that same feeling even without climax.(why do you think she close her eyes and wraps her leg around you.)
A woman's climax is times 1000 times better and bigger than that of a man.(why do you think they act like a person that is being electrocuted during climax and wet everywhere.
Guys will suffer by kissing
Then sucking those 2 bubbles equally
Then do the tongue tornado till the field is real mashy
Then bangg and try different angles of insertion and styles just for 10seconds pleasure
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by mecussey(m): 12:12am On Aug 10, 2014
I only envy the fact that they are more likely to be lucky but a man needs to work thrice as hard.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 10, 2014
Kentnickole: What I envy about ladies apart frm others that are personal to me, is the fact that irrespectv of their age, they are very sensible, cool-headed nd blessd wt wisdom nd very mature in dealing wt issues.
chai! Uncle yu can lie oo. Deep inside of yu, yu knw say all wetin yu write na serious wash...
SMH
Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by idee91: 12:27am On Aug 10, 2014
traware: Na so
Guys, lock ur pants with padlock... Alert !!

1 Like

Re: What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex by phoenix33: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Gstring1: I envy their G-sting panties...
Gay grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Reasons Why Some People Break Up / 6 Honest Reasons Men Have Sex With Their Exes / He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.