Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 - Career (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 (267548 Views)

Thread For Information On Residency Application 2015 In Hospitals / Mathematics Student Needs Idea On Internship / Job Opportunities For Information Science Graduate: Urgent Reply Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by goatiee: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Please admin could you add me to the Whatsapp group 09096660634. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by greenjayde: 12:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Hi, please add me. 080******** Thanks
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by Omoje: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2015
Clementoke:
Pls, any news about FMC lokoja?.
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by Clementoke(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
FMC Owo medical internship form is still on. Got mine yesterday Hurry if u avn't gotten urs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by Omoje: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
enantiomer:
pls does anyone have info on the application for internship for medics in FMC Owo? the deadline, documents needed etc
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by Bonty11: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2015
Pls, is calabar teaching hospital applying for medical laboratory scientists internship. Pls anybody who has any information shd let me know, together with their requirements. If there is a whatsapp group that can get me posted about medical laboratory scientists internship, pls add my number. 08063068349

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Bonty11:
Pls, is calabar teaching hospital applying for medical laboratory scientists internship. Pls anybody who has any information shd let me know, together with their requirements. If there is a whatsapp group that can get me posted about medical laboratory scientists internship, pls add my number. 08063068349

Go and apply
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by Obinoscopy(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2015
A professional colleague of mine who works in NAUTH posted this on his Facebook page:

Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Vacancies for Intern Pharmacist
Posted: 14/Aug/2015

Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates for the following internship positions:

1. INTERN PHARMACIST:
Candidates must possess a degree in Pharmacy registrable with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria.

JOB DESCRIPTION: Selected Candidates are expected to undergo a Twelve-month unbroken pre-registration Internship in the Pharmacy Department, NAUTH, Nnewi.

DATE OF INTERVIEW: Tuesday 20· October, 2015.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Type-written application should be addressed to the Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 5025 Nnewi, enclosing the following documents:
A. Two (2) copiesofCumculum Vitae
B. Two (2) copies of all relevant credentials
C. Evidence of Change of Name where necessary
D. Birth Certificate
E. Current practicing license
F. Three referee reports.

NOTE:
All applications should be submitted to the Office of the Director of Administration, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH), Nnewi, Anambra State, not later than Six weeks from the date ofthis publication.

TIME FOR INTERVIEWS: 9.00AM

VENUE: NAUTH, NNEWI

'Please indicate your phone number in your application'

Signed
Prof. Igwegbe, A. O
(Chief Medical Director)
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by hachikaru: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Good day admin, please add me to the whatsapp group. Thanks alot.
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by ijecks(f): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
hey guys ,d 2nd watsapp is almost getting filled,we are naw on fb and its a group,simply search for Nigerian prospective Medical interns to join us as a group.thanks
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
ijecks:
hey guys ,d 2nd watsapp is almost getting filled,we are naw on fb and its a group,simply search for Nigerian prospective Medical interns to join us as a group.thanks

See link below
Our new fb group

https://m./893255454085233?_rdr
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by Kutenluvly(f): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Please does anyone have any information on housejob application for fmc asaba?
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by RICHES15: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Pls is there any vacancy for intern medical scientist (radiography) now on?
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by Nanya3: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2015
Please add me on watsapp group.. 07031049228.. Thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by Nigeriatraining: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Apply for SCHOLARSHIPS
Here is your chance to apply for both local and international scholarships
on our platforms all you need to do is log-on to our websites
[www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com I www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com]
for details or Whatsapp or Call: +2348170103366 BBPin:2B80B990

Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by metiz: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
The date for national hospital Abuja interview is 24-26th August, Trauma Centre 9 am
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Strict adherance to the MDCN guidelines on Internship training and full registration by training institutions, supervising Consultants and interns

The attention of the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria has been drawn to:

a.  The failure of some accredited training institutions and supervising consultants to effectively coordinate and ensure strict adherence to the Council's guildelines on internship training and supervision.

b.  The failure of some medical/dental interns to ensure that their internship training conforms/meets the minimum standareds set by the Council, especially on the approved duration of training in each posting, timely submission of their internship sign off forms and application for full registration with the Council.

For the avoidance of doubt, the Council expect as follows

i.  Chief Medical Directors (CMD's) of the training institutions must accompancy applications/sign off forms with authority letters dult signed by the CMDs or their representatives.

ii.  Each of the four (4) postings is to be performed by the interns for an uninterrupted twelve (12) weekls. Where posting is interrupted for any reason (e.g. Industrial actions, ill health maternity level and any form of level) the intern on resumption will repeat in full the interrupted rotation.

Consultants should not sign any intern off if the required uninterrupted 12 weeks rotation is not met.www.medicalworldnigeria.com

iii.  Formal approval and releases must be obtained from the relevant institutions when internship training will be performed at more than one training institutions. Council should be duly notified either during the training or soon after the conclusion of the training.

iv.  Council views as serious offence and punishable by law (under the Medical and Dental practitioners Act) any practitioner or institution where engages any medical/dental practitioner without sighting and verifying that such practitioner or person holds a valid and genuine registration with the Council.
medicalworldnigeria.com
Council hereby reiterates it stand that no practitioners will undertake NYSC programme without obtaining his/her MDCN full registration certificate. Council on it part is committed to speedy  processing and release of full registration certificates. All doctors can now register and make payment electronically once they are expected to update their personal data and could proceed to maka payments where required.

All approved internship training institutions, the CMDs, the Consultants and the medical/dental interns to take note of these regulations and ensure strict compliance. Equally, the Council appreciates your continued efforts at ensuring high standards of understanding to sustain the standards

Signed 
Dr. A. A. Ibrahim, Dsc., Mni
Registrarmedicalworldnigeria.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
The application for the post of a medical laboratory science intern in the National Assembly Clinic is now on. The letter should b addressed to The Clerk, National Assembly, The Three Arms' Zone, F.C.T., Abuja. 1 copy each of the relevant documents should b attached to the letter. BE ADVISED: The salary pattern for interns is highly irregular

IV TO INTERVIEW. This is 2 inform and invite u 2 an interview which is scheduled as follows: Post-Med Lab Internship. Date: 27/8/2015 Time: 9:00am Venue: Board Room (F.M.C B/ Kebbi). Pls come wt originals of ur credentials. Thank you. Signed Manag
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by onyeleuche: 6:28am On Aug 24, 2015
Hello house, A fresh graduate of Radiography preparing for intern exam next Saturday, please do any have an idea of how the exam for luth look like?
Also other pleases I can I apply for Intern?
p
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by Agalasis(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill up the underlisted vacant posts in the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife.
Menu:
GROUP ONE
*.Pharmacist Interns: Salary: CONHESS 08 Step 2 (N1,151,989.00) Per Annum
*.Physiotherapist Interns: Salary: CONHESS 08 Step 2 (N1,151,989.00) Per Annum
*.Junior Residency Training Programme in the following specialties: Salary: CONMESS 3 Step 2 (N2,277,725.00) per annum.
GROUP TWO
*.Assistant Craftman (R & A) - CONHESS 02 STEP 01
*.Assistant Craftman (Carpentry) - CONHESS 02 STEP 01
*.Assistant Craftman (Electrician) - CONHESS 02 STEP 01
*.Assistant Craftman (Painter) - CONHESS 02 STEP 01
*.Assistant Craftman (Plumber) - CONHESS 02 STEP 01
*.Fireman Grade II/Driver - CONHESS 02 STEP 01
*.Secretarial Assistant III - CONHESS 03 STEP 01
*.Assistant Technical Officer (Mechanical) - CONHESS 05 STEP 01
*.Assistant Technical Officer (Auto Electrician)- CONHESS 05 STEP 01
GROUP THREE
*.Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) - CONHESS 07 STEP 02
*.Engineer II (Electrical) - CONHESS 07 STEP 02
*.Information Officer II - CONHESS 07 STEP 02
*.Assistant Chief Information Officer - CONHESS 11 STEP 01
Menu: GROUP TWO GROUP THREE
GROUP ONE
I.Pharmacist Interns: Salary: CONHESS 08 Step 2 (N1,151,989.00) Per Annum
II.Physiotherapist Interns: Salary: CONHESS 08 Step 2 (N1,151,989.00) Per Annum
III.Junior Residency Training Programme in the following specialties: Salary: CONMESS 3 Step 2 (N2,277,725.00) per annum.
1.RADIOLOGY
2.ANAESTHESIA
3.CHEMICAL PATHOLOGY
4.COMMUNITY HEALTH
5.DERMATOLOGY & VENEROLOGY
6.EAR, NOSE AND THROAT- OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY (ENT)
7.FAMILY MEDICINE (GMP)
8.HAEMATOLOGY & BLOOD TRANSFUSION
9.MEDICINE
10.MENTAL HEALTH
11.MICROBIOLOGY AND PARASITOLOGY
12.MORBID ANATOMY
13.OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY
14.OPHTHALMOLOGY
15.ORAL/MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY
16.ORTHOPAEDICS
17.PAEDIATRICS
18.RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY
19.ORTHODONTICS & CHILD DENTISTRY
20.PREVENTIVE DENTISTRY
21.SURGERY
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
For Post I & II:
Candidates must possess a good University Degree from a recognized institution in relevant discipline plus full registration with the relevant professional body.
For Post III:
Candidates must possess M.B.B.S or M.B.Ch.B degree or its equivalent qualifications plus full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and evidence of completion of or exemption from the NYSC.
A pass in the relevant Primary Examination of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or the West African Postgraduate Medical College is a pre-requisite for consideration for admission into the Training Programme in any of the specialties.
FUNCTIONS:
Successful candidates will be expected to perform all relevant duties in their respective departments including any periodic ones as may be assigned by the Heads of Departments.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
These are similar to those obtainable in the Federal Public Service and Federal Tertiary Health institutions in Nigeria.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application Form is free and obtainable at Room 1.2, Establishments Department, Administration Block, OAUTHC, Ife Hospital Unit, Ile-Ife.
All completed forms with photocopies of all relevant credentials/document and Twenty (20) copies of up-to-date Curriculum Vitae should be forwarded to the office of:
The Chief Medical Director,
Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex,
P.M.B. 5538,
Ile-Ife.
CLOSING DATE:
The closing date for submission of duly completed application forms is six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
DATE INTERVIEW:
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview via Mobile short message service (SMS) at a date to be made known later.
Menu: GROUP ONE GROUP THREE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by nobleman6: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
pls who knows what exactly is delaying Abuth zaria's internship result from being released?
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
see pix

Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by Comken: 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
nobleman6:
pls who knows what exactly is delaying Abuth zaria's internship result from being released?
Tis suppose 2 b released dis month but dir medical Dr, I tink resident doctors r on strike
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by lawrence2020(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pls admini add me to Ur whatsapp. my number is 07030041891
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by lawrence2020(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
COWLEG, intern Pharmacist have they started applying at National Assembly clinic?
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by topas100(m): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2015
Comken:
Tis suppose 2 b released dis month but dir medical Dr, I tink resident doctors r on strike
pls hav dey done d interview?
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by topas100(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2015
Pls who knows whether there are slots for optometry interns?
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by topas100(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Clementoke:
FMC Owo medical internship form is still on. Got mine yesterday Hurry if u avn't gotten urs
pls how do i get mine

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by topas100(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
nobleman6:
hav dey done interview?
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by phaamsaam: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pls add me to the whatsap group.admin .. 08106992888 tnx
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by stanvesco(m): 12:27am On Sep 05, 2015
nobleman6:
internal political troubles...housejob starts november though,and many slots wud be available,alot of my colleagus av gotten elsewhere,so foreign bodies wud be accepted in quantum.lol
Re: Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 by nobleman6: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
stanvesco:

internal political troubles...housejob starts november though,and many slots wud be available,alot of my colleagus av gotten elsewhere,so foreign bodies wud be accepted in quantum.lol
how about others will they also start november. and how will other "foreign bodies" be accepted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (46) (Reply)

Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) / Human Resource Professionals: / Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.