Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? (1258 Views)

Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by zboyd: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
If you could go on a date with ANYONE in the world, who would it be?

Post a pic of your DREAM DATE.

Why did you choose this person?

Where would you go on your DREAM DATE?

What would be your expectations?

If the person didn't live up to your expectations, how would you feel?

ENJOY!!!
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Brad Pitt
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by McWhillion(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
My future wife na
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by McWhillion(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
firstEVA: Brad Pitt
Why is every lady crazy 'bout Brad Pitt?
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
McWhillion:
Why is every lady crazy 'bout Brad Pitt?
I really can't explain it, he is drop dead gorgeous, his sex appeal is out of this world. I fell in love with him when I watched "Legend of the falls"
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by McWhillion(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
firstEVA: I really can't explain it, he is drop dead gorgeous, his sex appeal is out of this world. I fell in love with him when I watched "Legend of the falls"
You will ve to indulge me and answer another question.
What makes a guy drop dead gorgeous, cos sometimes I look at Brad Pitt and I just wonder what is really interesting in him? Wouldnt u rather prefer Johnny Depp (of Pirates of the Caribbean) to him?
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chris or Liam Hemsworth....or both grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by farano(f): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
GEJ grin
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
McWhillion:
You will ve to indulge me and answer another question.
What makes a guy drop dead gorgeous, cos sometimes I look at Brad Pitt and I just wonder what is really interesting in him? Wouldnt u rather prefer Johnny Depp (of Pirates of the Caribbean) to him?
Jonny Depp is just there, the movie I can say I loved his character is " The Tourist ". His person in real life does not work for me, see the way he dresses to red carpet events...pls. Brad Pitt Brad Pitt, meeen everything about him is sexy, the way he talks, walks, smiles, his body size, etc.
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by McWhillion(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
firstEVA: Jonny Depp is just there, the movie I can say I loved his character is " The Tourist ". His person in real life does not work for me, see the way he dresses to red carpet events...pls. Brad Pitt Brad Pitt, meeen everything about him is sexy, the way he talks, walks, smiles, his body size, etc.

With the way you're going I just wish I am Brad Pitt right now.
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by McWhillion(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
Houseofglam7: Chris or Liam Hemsworth....or both grin
Are you a double dater??
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by McWhillion(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
farano: GEJ grin
Patience will strangle you..
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by farano(f): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
McWhillion:
Patience will strangle you..
Just a date not a relationship tongue
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
See her.

She makes me go crazy...
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
^^^ Baby anyone who sees your pictures this minute is blest..
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by farano(f): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
okparaugo: ^^^ Baby anyone who sees your pictures this minute is blest..
hmmm
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
farano: hmm

What did you see ?

Tell me.
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by farano(f): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
okparaugo:

What did you see ?
grin

...always passing sha grin
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by troy20(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
genevieve nnaji its realy been a long time coming.the evil me keep wishing she never gets taking.oh lord save me, the heart of man is realy cold and dark.
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by Mprex(f): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
My husband undecided
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
McWhillion:
Are you a double dater??
No I ain't.
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by Tymax(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ladies and their weird choices.
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by fuckshit: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
FÜCK! My FÜCKING wife grin grin
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by fuckshit: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
FÜCK! My FÜCKING wife grin grin because she's my FÜCKING wife
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
McWhillion:

With the way you're going I just wish I am Brad Pitt right now.
hehe, who knows you may even be hotter wink
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
firstEVA: I really can't explain it, he is drop dead gorgeous, his sex appeal is out of this world. I fell in love with him when I watched "Legend of the falls"

He was soo mmm hawt in that movie.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Folorunsho Alakija, Diezani Madueke or Bianca Ojukwu angry angry
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by great289(m): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
Asa. Want to watch her sing live and den i look into her eyes and tell her hw mch i lik her music.
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by McWhillion(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
J12: Folorunsho Alakija, Diezani Madueke or Bianca Ojukwu angry angry
U ve got very "high" taste bro
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by McWhillion(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
great289: Asa. Want to watch her sing live and den i look into her eyes and tell her hw mch i lik her music.
I was afraid, i thought you wanted to say how much you like her. That chick is so unsexy.
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by great289(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
McWhillion:
I was afraid, i thought you wanted to say how much you like her. That chick is so unsexy.
lol. I like her music a lot
Re: Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? by Davidovinci(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
Joselyn Dumas or Scarlet Johansson.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Love To Your Own Understanding. / My Lady Longs To Be With Me But I Don't Have Much Time To Spend With Her / Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.