Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) (11377 Views)

Do You Want To Set Up A New Business? We Can Help U With D Following / Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia / Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benfit From - 2 (Proposed Businesses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2014
buemene: Hello House,

Been following silently. I welcome the idea with full embrace. I fully support online businesses because it's relatively easier to manage from any location compared to any other (Brick and Mortar) kind of business. Besides, a business requiring a physical location to market a physical product or render service physically will have the following challenges:

1. Where should it be sighted?

2. Who will be in the office running the business for the rest?

3. How do we know how the financial transactions are going? etc

With online business however, all we need is a technology that interfaces with any payment processor we use to allow all investor monitor cash flow real time.

Most importantly, Online business is the fastest way to create a billion dollar company compared to any other sector. Dangote has companies that are into sugar, cement, noodles, salt etc serving many African countries yet he is worth less than Mark Zuckerberg (facebook founder) who has just one online product serving billions around the world.

My suggestion: Lets filter all the online business and brainstorm on the merit and demerit of each and all of them.d

U just spoke my mind, that is exactly my point..
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2014
buemene: Hello House,

Been following silently. I welcome the idea with full embrace. I fully support online businesses because it's relatively easier to manage from any location compared to any other (Brick and Mortar) kind of business. Besides, a business requiring a physical location to market a physical product or render service physically will have the following challenges:

1. Where should it be sighted?

2. Who will be in the office running the business for the rest?

3. How do we know how the financial transactions are going? etc

With online business however, all we need is a technology that interfaces with any payment processor we use to allow all investor monitor cash flow real time.

Most importantly, Online business is the fastest way to create a billion dollar company compared to any other sector. Dangote has companies that are into sugar, cement, noodles, salt etc serving many African countries yet he is worth less than Mark Zuckerberg (facebook founder) who has just one online product serving billions around the world.

My suggestion: Lets filter all the online business and brainstorm on the merit and demerit of each and all of them.

Thanks, bro.

Am carefully detailing my online business plan and making research about every thing it will contain and needs to operate, also checking regulations and limitations is any.
As soon as am true i will post it here.

I want to give facts.
I also want to be as accurate as possible, not maybe it will, no!, it should be yes it will, with proven facts.

Others can drop theirs if ready.

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2014
The thing ere Is dis:: Not every1 ere av d same intrest in d same biz...we all av different biz in our heads dat we think wuld do well....NOW,wat we shuld do is

1: We all shuld know wat we want and put it up ere and make sure its properly xplained so we know wat u suggestn,if it worth d risk
2:make sure u mark d pple who seems to agree wid ur point of biz and try to get them togeda for further discussions to further ur idea and see hw u culd make it work
3:every1 who comes in ere may not av to get involved in 1 particular biz..we shuld av dis groups like e.g. Those who subscribe to d internet biz,shuld connect,those who want d washn biz culd connect etc
4:I hope dis helps cos if pple ere get serious,I bet,we tjxt postn down ere. But we culd be d next big stuffs to shoot out from dis side of d world.take ur ideas seriously and push it without relentn.
5:that's all I av for now.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2014
I wana be in 3. Diff biz lines...d risk wuld be worth it...pls more suggestions....
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2014
SuperMartins: The thing ere Is dis:: Not every1 ere av d same intrest in d same biz...we all av different biz in our heads dat we think wuld do well....NOW,wat we shuld do is

1: We all shuld know wat we want and put it up ere and make sure its properly xplained so we know wat u suggestn,if it worth d risk
2:make sure u mark d pple who seems to agree wid ur point of biz and try to get them togeda for further discussions to further ur idea and see hw u culd make it work
3:every1 who comes in ere may not av to get involved in 1 particular biz..we shuld av dis groups like e.g. Those who subscribe to d internet biz,shuld connect,those who want d washn biz culd connect etc
4:I hope dis helps cos if pple ere get serious,I bet,we tjxt postn down ere. But we culd be d next big stuffs to shoot out from dis side of d world.take ur ideas seriously and push it without relentn.
5:that's all I av for now.
U ve a valid point...
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by DeoGratias1(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2014
Been following silently, am in! Like SuperMartins said, we all have preferences in business, therefore we may not restrict the investment to one business idea, but two or three. I won't mind going into the internet biz and any other.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2014
N500 is too small.
Kobomart started like this on NL: they re into importation business n courier services.
I still feel N500 is too small...
For online business; I think creating our own "Nigerian Ebay" platform will be a very good business.
#following

4 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2014
madridfc: N500 is too small.
Kobomart started like this on NL: they re into importation business n courier services.
I still feel N500 is too small...
For online business; I think creating our own "Nigerian Ebay" platform will be a very good business.
#following
its small,d moment everyboday falls in place with d help of d @Op,dat amount won't be of any use...we wuld slightly push the price abit... smiley
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ademat7: Nigerian version of Aliexpress and Alibaba
Konga and kobomart already fill in.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
hazekctravels: This is a nice idea, I have been thinkin about it for a while, how we can pull funds together and do sometin massive wit it. Dere is power in crowd funding, we have to plan it well in such a way no single person takes charge of the finance. We can work with the bank to be incharge of handling the finances and distribution of profits to investors acct at the end of every month. Lets work on these, believe me the sky will be our stepping stone. With over 200million people in Nigeria, dats why dangote is the richest cos he knows the buying power of Nigeria. We could put in N2000 each person, we should know the target amount we need and the maximum number of persons we need to invest, we will register the company wit CAC, and all the rest. What ever we are to do with the funds should be an online investment, because Nigeria is under utilising the massive income from internet..
We could create a big website were people can buy and sell cheap stuffs online, book cheap flights via our website both local and international and we charge dem a little commission, can also do bank transfer, that is send money to people just like quick teller, pay bills, buy recharge cards, buy movie tickets. Its going to be a solution ground. One stop point for everything you need online. Its going to have sections and each section serves its pupose.. for each goods any person buys, dey pay into our company account, we contact the seller, who hands the goods to one of our investors(appointed to recieve goods in his state) since we are goin to be scattered all over Nigeria, den the goods will be shipped to buyer before payment is release to seller.
More contributions are welcomed. This just my own thoughts.
You are describing kobomart, some nairalanders have been into this business for months.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rify: pls let me be the treasurer. hehehehe
grin grin grin
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
Pls ,d guy who brought up d internet biz issue,pls elighten us...we want to know wat ur objective looks like...we dnt av to rush ,it myt take us up to 1month to really get settled
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
SuperMartins: Pls ,d guy who brought up d internet biz issue,pls elighten us...we want to know wat ur objective looks like...we dnt av to rush ,it myt take us up to 1month to really get settled
If you read between his statements, you will understand he can not oblige you.

This issue is pretty simple. Everyone should submit their ideas while op provides guidelines for submitting based on the recommendation of others here. A new thread should be created with one business idea per post thereafter all can vote. Once voting is concluded and a winner emerges, contribution is made towards financing that business plan.

I see too many complications though in making this a reality, some of them being;

the entry sum is too low and may amount to too little in the end

who manages the fund?

who administers the fund?

who audits the fund?

who manages operations of the company if you all succeed in starting and how do they get selected?

what sort of entity will the company be, if an llc how will the board be appointed?

who are the signatories of the account?

who pays for operational cost?

how will an AGM be held and dividend declared?

These are the few I remember for now

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
blink182: If you read between his statements, you will understand he can not oblige you.

This issue is pretty simple. Everyone should submit their ideas while op provides guidelines for submitting based on the recommendation of others here. A new thread should be created with one business idea per post thereafter all can vote. Once voting is concluded and a winner emerges, contribution is made towards financing that business plan.

I see too many complications though in making this a reality, some of them being;

who manages the fund?

who audits the fund?

who manages operations of the company if you all succeed in starting and how do they get selected?

what sort of entity will the company be, if an llc how will the board be appointed?

Very nice questions you have raised...
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by agtbulksms: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
i guess BULK SMS business will be the best. out of about 200millions Nigerians, atleast 90% owns a mobile phone. search as reveals that atleast 1millions SMS is been sent on an hourly basis. just imagine if we invest in BULK SMS business at we charge people at a very cheaper price. imagine what we will realize in a day. and if we're thinking of BULK SMS BUSINESS, we should think of AGT SMS SERVICES. www.bulksms-agt.com they are the cheapest in sms services.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
blink182: If you read between his statements, you will understand he can not oblige you.

who manages the fund?

who audits the fund?

hmmm...u seem to possess d intellect to get involved in dis and even run 1 if it works out...sm1 like u shuld also help us all ere achieve all dis in a gradually process..
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
blink182: who manages the fund?

who audits the fund?

I thought bout these points, but then its one step@a time. All these will come up when we've decided on which business to venture into.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
SuperMartins: hmmm...u seem to possess d intellect to get involved in dis and even run 1 if it works out...sm1 like u shuld also help us all ere achieve all dis in a gradually process..
Thank you for the remark but I have a big project of my own I am trying to float. Leaves me little time for anything else.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ok I have my online business model:

A little complex but unique please read gently.

Why I came up with this idea.
1- Every business needs an online store.
2- People want to buy safely online
3- Not every body can design a website
4- Except from facebook fan page that helps a little, some business needs more tools to show their business online and receive payment
5- Vconnect is the biggest business directory in Nigeria, all it collects are Name, address and phone number
6- Many business want to receive payments online but they don’t know how
7- So many people want to sell just ebooks, pdf, softwares, and many more online with little budget

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO BUILD:
Let’s use a random domain for better understanding – www.test.com (just example, this is not the domain to be used)

The business idea makes it possible for business or individual to create a business page or personal page, or business blog, or business sales page, or a personal sales page, I will explain in details.

For example if the site name is www.test.com, all I just need to do is to visit www.test.com and register an account, after registering, then I will be asked WHAT I WANT TO DO TODAY?

At the dashboard I can do the following (possibly add more)
New business page | Personal page | New business blog | New personal business blog | New business sales page | Personal Sales Page |

Let me quickly explain what they all mean:
Personal page – Means an individual want to customize a personal page about him self, if created the page will be www.site.com/the-page-name

Business Page – This page means a company/org wants to create a custom page for their business.

Features of the Personal page and the business page – They will both have a contact us form that will be linked to the owners email, fully customizable page, add/edit contents from their dashboard and many more cool features.

The personal and business blog – This feature will enable the user create a blog page.
This type of page will have cool features like – Do you want users to comment on your blog (enabling or disabling comment from the blog), full statistics of daily visitors from the dash board, filter comments you don’t want to appear on your blog comments, ban certain ips (countries) from commenting on your blog, and many more features.

The business/sales page: (yea this is the deal, am very sure thousands have what to sell online, so I needed to carefully think about this to prevent abuse and scams)

I love this section – A company/ business/individual can sell online buy just creating a business page.
How it will works – There will be different category in this session, Those that want to sell digital products and physical product.

For all method/type of sale page created, who ever is creating it can choose which payment method should appear, they will never receive payment directly!!!

Payment will be sent to us, and if after the stipulated time frame, no disputation from the buyer as against what promised buy the seller, then payment will be sent to seller. This page will have ecommerce system enabled, one item page selling and many more. Users don’t have to learn any code at all, will just select yes/no to add any online payment module.

Let me quickly explain this - If the seller has in what I will call ‘Refund Agreement’ as:

-10 days money back guaranteed (Minimum of 7 days)
-If it’s a software and the seller says “This software will extract 30 times daily” and the software extracts only 20 times daily, the buyer can request for refund, within the stipulated period

Refund will cost the buyer some percentage
Also if money gets paid to the seller, we will also charge some percentage also.

The main essence of the site is the sales page/business page stuff and blogging, the personal/business pages is just to increase the number of participants at the site, and it could serve as a directory.

So a user will be able to build a business page, also build different sales pages, or an ecommerce store.

MY MAIN AIM
You can browse all sales pages on the site, and anyone can shop safely without fear of scam from any Adam Or Eve.

HOW THE SITE WILL MAKE MONEY
Since registration is free and it’s free to create anything, sales page, personal business or anything, so I see thousands already on the network if properly advertised.

First income opportunity – From all transactions, both refund and successful payment sent to seller. (don’t underrate the income here)

Second income opportunity – Maximum space allocated to each businesses: if not careful some persons are ready to upload over 50g of files and they will tell you that they are selling na. Every account will have a limit of maximum total files allowed, if user has exceeded the number of disk space allowed, then he/she can buy additional space (and pay yearly)
This will be very small and affordable, will not exceed N5,000 yearly

Third income opportunity – We will have premium accounts, VIP and ordinary users. I will talk more about this later

Fourth income opportunity – ADVERTISING –

I so much love this – If we now have the traffic, people are creating pages and the site’s name is every where, then definitely advertisers will be our friend
The advert will be very efficient, cos the advertiser will only choose where he wants his/adds to appear, either a cement blog or a blog that writes about farming.

Also the bloggers will shares some percentage from the income, to make more people want to write, they also get paid per clicks from advertisers who advertise on their blog category, or per impression.
So the advertising income opportunity, is both for those blogging and us, the percentage will be decided by the shareholders.

Ay body interested at all I just dey type since?

NEXT - I WANT TO SHARE THE FOLLOWING.

Cost involvement
How many persons i would love to raise the capital
How we will all know the income statement daily, infact every minute
How every share holder will be a part of the admin if wished
How transparent its gonna be

Good News - Since am a web developer, design/development becomes easier!!!

Interests?

12 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by divasXpose: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
aikfrank: Ok I have my online business model:

4- Except from facebook fan page that helps a little, some business needs more tools to show their business online and receive payment
5- Vconnect is the biggest business directory in Nigeria, all it collects are Name, address and phone number
7- So many people want to sell just ebooks, pdf, softwares, and many more online with little budget

Let’s use a random domain for better understanding – www.test.com (just example, this is not the domain to be used)

The business idea makes it possible for business or individual to create a business page or personal page, or business blog, or business sales page, or a personal sales page, I will explain in details.

For example if the site name is www.test.com, all I just need to do is to visit www.test.com and register an account, after registering, then I will be asked WHAT I WANT TO DO TODAY?

New business page | Personal page | New business blog | New personal business blog | New business sales page | Personal Sales Page |

Personal page – Means an individual want to customize a personal page about him self, if created the page will be www.site.com/the-page-name

Business Page – This page means a company/org wants to create a custom page for their business.

Features of the Personal page and the business page – They will both have a contact us form that will be linked to the owners email, fully customizable page, add/edit contents from their dashboard and many more cool features.

The personal and business blog – This feature will enable the user create a blog page.
This type of page will have cool features like – Do you want users to comment on your blog (enabling or disabling comment from the blog), full statistics of daily visitors from the dash board, filter comments you don’t want to appear on your blog comments, ban certain ips (countries) from commenting on your blog, and many more features.

The business/sales page: (yea this is the deal, am very sure thousands have what to sell online, so I needed to carefully think about this to prevent abuse and scams)

I love this section – A company/ business/individual can sell online buy just creating a business page.
How it will works – There will be different category in this session, Those that want to sell digital products and physical product.

For all method/type of sale page created, who ever is creating it can choose which payment method should appear, they will never receive payment directly!!!

Payment will be sent to us, and if after the stipulated time frame, no disputation from the buyer as against what promised buy the seller, then payment will be sent to seller. This page will have ecommerce system enabled, one item page selling and many more. Users don’t have to learn any code at all, will just select yes/no to add any online payment module.

Let me quickly explain this - If the seller has in what I will call ‘Refund Agreement’ as:

-If it’s a software and the seller says “This software will extract 30 times daily” and the software extracts only 20 times daily, the buyer can request for refund, within the stipulated period

Also if money gets paid to the seller, we will also charge some percentage also.

The main essence of the site is the sales page/business page stuff and blogging, the personal/business pages is just to increase the number of participants at the site, and it could serve as a directory.

So a user will be able to build a business page, also build different sales pages, or an ecommerce store.

MY MAIN AIM
You can browse all sales pages on the site, and anyone can shop safely without fear of scam from any Adam Or Eve.

Since registration is free and it’s free to create anything, sales page, personal business or anything, so I see thousands already on the network if properly advertised.

First income opportunity – From all transactions, both refund and successful payment sent to seller. (don’t underrate the income here)

Second income opportunity – Maximum space allocated to each businesses: if not careful some persons are ready to upload over 50g of files and they will tell you that they are selling na. Every account will have a limit of maximum total files allowed, if user has exceeded the number of disk space allowed, then he/she can buy additional space (and pay yearly)

Third income opportunity – We will have premium accounts, VIP and ordinary users. I will talk more about this later

I so much love this – If we now have the traffic, people are creating pages and the site’s name is every where, then definitely advertisers will be our friend
The advert will be very efficient, cos the advertiser will only choose where he wants his/adds to appear, either a cement blog or a blog that writes about farming.

Also the bloggers will shares some percentage from the income, to make more people want to write, they also get paid per clicks from advertisers who advertise on their blog category, or per impression.
So the advertising income opportunity, is both for those blogging and us, the percentage will be decided by the shareholders.

Cost involvement

Interests?

highly interested
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
divasXpose: highly interested

Thanks I will keep you posted.

If there are others please just indicate
So I can add the other posts.

Cost involvement
How we will all know the income statement daily,
infact every minute
How every share holder will be a part of the admin if
wished
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
aikfrank:

Cost involvement
infact every minute
wished
IN...
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by 9jagames: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2014

who manages the fund?

who audits the fund?

This is a very nice point..... The highlighted are issues the op has to address.
The idea is very creative but the management process has to be put into consideration.....
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Sardongarigan(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
Am in
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2014

MY MAIN AIM

Cost involvement

Interests?

Thanks.. you just gave me a nice Web-dev project...
(dont trust social media with your info)...

But all the same thanks

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by oluks05: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
aikfrank:

Cost involvement
infact every minute
wished

Count me in! Highly interested
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
jhimmy:
Thanks.. you just gave me a nice Web-dev project...

I wish you good luck.
And we shall meet in the online market when both sites are done.

jhimmy:
(dont trust social media with your info)...

I don't give a damme.

jhimmy:
But all the same thanks
You are welcome.

5 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
These persons had showned interest

divasXpose: highly interested
Sardongarigan: Am in
oluks05: Count me in! Highly interested

We have 3 persons already,
Please indicate so i can add you to the list.
Thanks.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by mrbigman(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
Sorry for my prolonged absence. Im glad people are really showing interest. I think we can do this.
Some persons have been complaining that N500 is too small. I have to confess, i didn't really expect much interest. But now that people are really interested, i think we should do it right. But i will like to beg you guys, please don't let this die down. A lot of ideas have died down on nairaland, it will be painfull if ours should be the same.
I will be proposing some changes:
1. Talking about capital, i think anything more than N2million is an unreasonable amount we can expect to raise. So let's agree that any business we will venture into will not require more than N2million startup capital.
2. In order to simplify the processes, let's break the thread down into three -
. The first thread, which is this, will serve as an introduction.
. Then on the second thread, everybody with a business plan will lay it down. Just one post per person. And nobody should comment on any business plan.
The business plan should contain a complete framework of the business, not just some vague ideas. And the business shouldn't require more than N2million startup capital.
After that, we will all vote which of the proposed businesses we should venture into.
. On the third thread, we will make detailed plans on how to raise the capital, how the business will be run, and how every investor will be guaranteed a say in the business.
Should we proceed to thread 2?
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
mrbigman:
In order to simplify the processes, let's break the thread down into three -
. The first thread, which is this, will serve as an introduction.
. Then on the second thread, everybody with a business plan will lay it down. Just one post per person. And nobody should comment on any business plan.
The business plan should contain a complete framework of the business, not just some vague ideas. And the business shouldn't require more than N2million startup capital.
After that, we will all vote which of the proposed businesses we should venture into.
. On the third thread, we will make detailed plans on how to raise the capital, how the business will be run, and how every investor will be guaranteed a say in the business.
Should we proceed to thread 2?

OP make we no fight oo, whats this for na?
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by buemene(m): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2014

MY MAIN AIM

Cost involvement

Interests?

I am in.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
aikfrank: These persons had showned interest

Think we have 3 persons already,
please indicate so i can count properly.
Thanks.
Am in

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Does Wheelbarrow Leasing Run ? / Help On Polythene Shoping Bag Business / What's Happening On The Ikorodu Axis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.