Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) (11387 Views)

Do You Want To Set Up A New Business? We Can Help U With D Following / Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia / Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benfit From - 2 (Proposed Businesses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by mrbigman(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Almost all of us visit this business section everyday. And im very sure we all visit this part of nairaland for one reason - How to make more money. So i just keep thinking, what if we come together and launch a business all of us can benefit from irrespective of capital.
Pls i want everyone to contribute. What business do you think we can all join hands to build, that will generate a steady income for all us. And how do we go about it.
post updated...

4 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
Escrow service.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by mrbigman(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
Thanks for your contribution.
But how will the escrow service work. And how lucrative is it, considering the state of ecommerce in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
It is very very lucrative because the charge would be based on percentage and with good promotion and large volume of activities it would work, you may be looking at the next Facebook, it requires the services of lawyers, programmers, it does not necessarily need to be limited to Nigeria, it can serve as a link between Nigeria and the rest of the world, if we perform well and deliver quality service I tell you the sky would be the limit

7 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Ademat7(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nigerian version of Aliexpress and Alibaba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by mrbigman(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2014
imas: It is very very lucrative because the charge would be based on percentage and with good promotion and large volume of activities it would work, you may be looking at the next Facebook, it requires the services of lawyers, programmers, it does not necessarily need to be limited to Nigeria, it can serve as a link between Nigeria and the rest of the world, if we perform well and deliver quality service I tell you the sky would be the limit
i appreciate your input. But such services will require huge capital. That's why i think we have to start small. A business that won't require more than N100,000 to launch, and everybody will benefit from
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by newReal(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2014
Op, i have this nice idea, and i think it will really work. I've been thinking about it for sometime now. And it doesn't require more than 50k to start.
The business seems like a pyramid scheme, and im sure nairalanders will be anxious to label it as one. But if i should explain the business, you will all see that it is not.
So, should i speak?

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by WebWealthGuru: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
We could do a business whereby we provide schools with a solution in such a way that they could manage their activities via a School Management Software Platform

THESE ARE THE WHOLE FEATURES

ADMISSION MANAGEMENT, STUDENT INFORMATION MANAGEMENT, STUDENT ATTENDANCE MANAGEMENT, EXAMINATION REPORT MANAGEMENT, EXAMINATION MANAGEMENT, TIMETABLE MANAGEMENT, SCHOOL FEE, FINANCE MANAGEMENT, TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT, LIBRARY MANAGEMENT, HOSTEL MANAGEMENT, HUMAN RESOURCE, BULK SMS, STUDENT BIRTHDAY SMS, STUDENT BATCH TRANSFER, BLOGGING AND FEEDBACK

3 ROLE BASED DASHBOARD

PRINICIPAL PORTAL, STUDENT PORTAL, TEACHER PORTAL

Call 09094332494 for hookup

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 12, 2014
@newReal please go ahead, we are all waiting.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2014
This is a nice idea, I have been thinkin about it for a while, how we can pull funds together and do sometin massive wit it. Dere is power in crowd funding, we have to plan it well in such a way no single person takes charge of the finance. We can work with the bank to be incharge of handling the finances and distribution of profits to investors acct at the end of every month. Lets work on these, believe me the sky will be our stepping stone. With over 200million people in Nigeria, dats why dangote is the richest cos he knows the buying power of Nigeria. We could put in N2000 each person, we should know the target amount we need and the maximum number of persons we need to invest, we will register the company wit CAC, and all the rest. What ever we are to do with the funds should be an online investment, because Nigeria is under utilising the massive income from internet..
We could create a big website were people can buy and sell cheap stuffs online, book cheap flights via our website both local and international and we charge dem a little commission, can also do bank transfer, that is send money to people just like quick teller, pay bills, buy recharge cards, buy movie tickets. Its going to be a solution ground. One stop point for everything you need online. Its going to have sections and each section serves its pupose.. for each goods any person buys, dey pay into our company account, we contact the seller, who hands the goods to one of our investors(appointed to recieve goods in his state) since we are goin to be scattered all over Nigeria, den the goods will be shipped to buyer before payment is release to seller.
More contributions are welcomed. This just my own thoughts.

14 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2014
Imagine out of 200million Nigeria, 2000 persons use our services in a day and we charge dem N100 service charge, N100 x 2000 = N200, 000.
N200, 000 x 30days = N6million per month.
We could have more clients if we do massive advertising. These project might not even cost us more than N2million to get it started. .

5 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2014
A web developer silently following.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2014
If we can have 20 persons who will be interested to contribute N10,000 each
Or 40 to contribute N5000 each
Or 80 persons to contribute N2500 each.

Then I have a business plan to share here
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2014

Why dont u share the business plan here so we can deliberate on it just like I made my open..dis not a secrete something

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2014
aikfrank: If we can have 20 persons who will be interested to contribute N10,000 each
Or 40 to contribute N5000 each
Or 80 persons to contribute N2500 each.
why not share the idea and let those interested invest, you can create a whatsApp group to connect the investors,(after payment they can be added to the group) just saying
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2014
No secret business plan here, lets make it open to the house. Those interested lets meet on BBM, I have a group I ve created for this purpose. Serious minded people only. If we can pull N10k or 20k 2geda it will be better, so less crown. Dis my pin 7A35E3A9.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2014
More contributions are needed pls
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by mrbigman(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2014
Thanks everybody for your contribution.
[quote author=hazekctravels][/quote]
your idea seems intriguing. And this is what i'm thinking......
How about we sell only cars. It will operate like ebay, where if anybody wants to sell or buy a car, they will just put it up on the site, and buyers will bid for it. And we could operate like this:
in order to reduce the probability of scams, we should have mortar offices in states we operate in. (Probably lagos state for now, till our capital grows). So if anybody wants to sell a car, they will have to first deliver the car into our hands, and after checking it's status, we would then put it up on our site. Then buyers can bid for it. And after d sales have been sucessfully made, we will deliver the car to the buyer. We could charge 5% as commission. After a year of operation, we could easily become the biggest second-hand car market in nigeria. And there is nothing stopping us from spreading into other african countries.
newReal we are still waiting for your own idea

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2014
mrbigman: Thanks everybody for your contribution.

your idea seems intriguing. And this is what i'm thinking......
How about we sell only cars. It will operate like ebay, where if anybody wants to sell or buy a car, they will just put it up on the site, and buyers will bid for it. And we could operate like this:
in order to reduce the probability of scams, we should have mortar offices in states we operate in. (Probably lagos state for now, till our capital grows). So if anybody wants to sell a car, they will have to first deliver the car into our hands, and after checking it's status, we would then put it up on our site. Then buyers can bid for it. And after d sales have been sucessfully made, we will deliver the car to the buyer. We could charge 5% as commission. After a year of operation, we could easily become the biggest second-hand car market in nigeria. And there is nothing stopping us from spreading into other african countries.
newReal we are still waiting for your own idea
Selling only cars is limiting the income potential of the company. . Lets be a one stop shop for clients. .

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by leyeg: 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
Following::
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by ghettodreamz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
hazekctravels:
Selling only cars is limiting the income potential of the company. . Lets be a one stop shop for clients. .

When starting a business, you don't make monetary benefits a priority at first. It seems your so particular and too focused on the potential returns with little or no consideration for other things that make business a business. Mind you, you don't count your chicken before the eggs get hatched.

Diversification is good avenue of creating more source of income and helps with risk management, but combining several things together at a GO as a start up won't be a good decision. For a start up, it's always good to start small first, and you can think of expanding later on, after you must have gained some trust from your potential customers and a huge customer-base by adding new services in the process.

Starting up a service-centric business is iffy in its own self, don't get things complicated for yourself combining several services at a go.

Most of the tech startups and online ventures making wave in the world today, started from somewhere, and walk their butt ground up, so take a cue from them.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by olaeffect(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
Seriously following.

No ideas from me but my monetary contribution is ready whenever we are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by awule: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
ALARM PADLOCK
The need to protect one’s life and properties has become so pertinent and important given the unprecedented level of insecurity in our land. The crime rate in Nigeria is so alarming that people now sleep with only one eye closed.
The use of padlocks to secure our home and property is not new, but the advent of the siren alarm padlock has added security value to the ordinary padlocks.
With the use of alarm padlocks, the siren noise alert the property owners of intruders and danger
The siren alarm also scares burglars away, since attention will now be drawn to their criminal activities: CALL 07065804088, 08033264815........CHECK www.bethelproducts.com

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Keep sending the bbm requests, we need more people lets discuss further and take actions..
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
olaeffect: Seriously following.

No ideas from me but my monetary contribution is ready whenever we are good to go.
Tanks for dat.. come join us on bbm group so u will be upto date on any discussion. .
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
Mods pls can u move this topic to front page, alot of people needs this info. Thanks
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by jta2012(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thanks, the coolest biz we can alljointly finance with peace of mind is REAL
ESTATE,we contribute N500 every month to buy bottom rock priced assets
and redesign them as MINIFLATS rental homes for the low end of the
real estate market.
Dividends wl come from rental incomes and disposal values of some of the
assets that have appreciated to our threshold levels.
It wd be in form of an investment club to be registered,managed and funded
by members on a monthly basis.
After success in this sector,we can branch into other sectors such as internet biz,
infomarketing,disrtributive trades etc.

pls reach me on 08184932156 or jtaconsult2012co@yahoo.com

JTAconsulting,Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by arabaribiti(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Am also interested
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by lcoral(f): 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
Following keenly

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
mrbigman: Almost all of us visit this business section everyday. And im very sure we all visit this part of nairaland for one reason - How to make more money. So i just keep thinking, what if we come together and launch a business all of us can benefit from irrespective of capital.
Pls i want everyone to contribute. What business do you think we can all join hands to build, that will generate a steady income for all us. And how do we go about it.
post updated...
Very Innovative idea,Mister but not every1 should donate...u shuld av a limited number cos d more d pple,d bigger d dis-unity and wahala... Hope dis wuld help smiley ...Following tho'
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by mrbigman(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
SuperMartins: Very Innovative idea,Mister but not every1 should donate...u shuld av a limited number cos d more d pple,d bigger d dis-unity and wahala... Hope dis wuld help smiley ...Following tho'

You are right. But what i meant by all, is All the people that invested in the business, not every member of the business section.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paid Employment Or Running Self Business / What's Happening On The Ikorodu Axis? / How To Make Residual Income With Binary Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.