Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,729 members, 7,862,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! (3836 Views)

Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by saphirewilliams(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2014
PDP THEY WANT TO RIG OSUN ELECTION THEY ARE ALREADY EXPOSED
Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 12:30am On Aug 10, 2014
Firefire:

Dear Ogbeni Raufu Aregbesola:
Congratulations on your victory tonight.
The Message this election has passed to APC leadership is that the real power reside in the electorates and not in your media propaganda.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Sincerely,

Firefire!
Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by Caseless: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Isiterere: imagine "FIrefire" someone that is as useless as Musiliu Obanikoro given his own verdict on Osun election ? Smh for PDP-E-rodents... Don't know you[pelvicky,chino24] can be this so low .

ALL IZZ WELL
is dis kslib? Firefire is a dove. grin
Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by Ksslib(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
caseless: is dis kslib? Firefire is a dove. grin
Taaaaaa!!!! angry
Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by Caseless: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ksslib:
Taaaaaa!!!! angry
he used ur customary 'all iz well', and i thot it was u. grin
Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by Isiterere(m): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2014
caseless: is dis kslib? Firefire is a dove. grin
this will be the 2nd time am getting a mention referring me to this "kslib" of a guy , I am not kslib and I don't know him. Pls what's the similarities of kslib and isiterere ? Thanks

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by Ksslib(m): 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
caseless: he used ur customary 'all iz well', and i thot it was u. grin
grin .. No be me.

how the business? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger / The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum / The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.