Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) (2578 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) by 0nyegame(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
My girlfriend don't want to see me again because i came back from lagos the other day.she said is because of Ebola virus bt i don't believe her.can u imagine that kind of a think.Ebola why!!!
Re: She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) by Aucun(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
I love your sense of humour! grin

1 Like

Re: She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) by farano(f): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
lmao!
Re: She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) by dasparrow: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
0nyegame: My girlfriend don't want to see me again because i came back from lagos the other day.she said is because of Ebola virus bt i don't believe her.can u imagine that kind of a think.Ebola why!!!

LOL grin The fear of ebola is the NEW beginning of wisdom I guess. Take heart and always remember to wash and disinfect your hands each time you go out of your home and come in. Also wash your hands thoroughly after handling money. Wash and disinfect your clothes. Take moringa along with other herbal teas rich in antioxidants like Rooibos tea and green tea to boost your immune system. Most importantly, PRAY. Na God dey protect persin. By the way, just so you know, your girlfriend was already fed up of the relationship. She just decided to use the ebola scare as a perfect reason to break up with you. If you guys are meant to be, she will come back to you. If not, oh well! They are plenty other fishes in the ocean.

1 Like

Re: She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) by olayincar(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
0nyegame: My girlfriend don't want to see me again because i came back from lagos the other day.she said is because of Ebola virus bt i don't believe her.can u imagine that kind of a think.Ebola why!!!

Ehya
Broz can't you go and do blood test...
Re: She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Wahala dey.
Re: She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) by 0nyegame(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
Aucun: I love your sense of humour! grin
Thanks bro,am not just hapi at all
Re: She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) by 0nyegame(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Houseofglam7: Wahala dey.
No be small wahala o...
Re: She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) by 0nyegame(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
dasparrow:

LOL grin The fear of ebola is the NEW beginning of wisdom I guess. Take heart and always remember to wash and disinfect your hands each time you go out of your home and come in. Also wash your hands thoroughly after handling money. Wash and disinfect your clothes. Take moringa along with other herbal teas rich in antioxidants like Rooibos tea and green tea to boost your immune system. Most importantly, PRAY. Na God dey protect persin. By the way, just so you know, your girlfriend was already fed up of the relationship. She just decided to use the ebola scare as a perfect reason to break up with you. If you guys are meant to be, she will come back to you. If not, oh well! They are plenty other fishes in the ocean.
Ok sir,i don hear
Re: She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) by laplace12(m): 4:07am On Aug 10, 2014
All I could see is your moniker
Re: She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 10, 2014
sorry
but no one wants to die
Re: She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 10, 2014
she got a new boyfriend,only using ebola to discharge u codedly
Re: She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) by 0nyegame(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2014
Ladystewie: sorry
but no one wants to die
meaning that i have contracted the deadly virus.u must be sick in the head.
Re: She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) by 0nyegame(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Alexpissu: she got a new boyfriend,only using ebola to discharge u codedly
U may be right.
Re: She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
you're not alright
abeg swerve with ur ebola ridden brain
Re: She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
.......stories dat touch d heart....
Re: She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) by 0nyegame(m): 7:09am On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: you're not alright
abeg swerve with ur ebola ridden brain
Olodo,u no see ur name Ladystew, Ladysoup nko

(1) (Reply)

Since I Was Born / What Relationship Values And Principles Are The Most Important To You? / Girls Can Be Funny. Pls Analyse This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.