Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,646 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy (43897 Views)

Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities / Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? / The New Shina Rambo As An Evangelist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy by tonychristopher: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
these are the stuffs that our soilders should be reading, that is heroic, the biafran soilders were also heroic not all these sissy things we have called soilders....
Re: 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy by segxi1960: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2014
yungchop: The list is not complete without abubakar shekau

Who's Cow Sh*t
Re: 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy by yungchop: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2014
segxi1960:

Who's Cow Sh*t
itan fun awon irumole cool
Re: 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy by passionate88: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2014
The real badass was that #2 guy... Now that's some badass soldier
Re: 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
How I wish say Nigeria dy do that compulsory military training, I for badasss wipe out dose BOko boys! Who r dy? I did try to break white death record!
Re: 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy by cassyrooy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ceasar1: The real badass here is ‘White Death’. That dude was a modafucking sniper, damn!
Damn! The boy was the best mother-pucci-.-f*cking real hero. We just need him to contain them boy North-East of Naija.
Re: 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy by femi9naija(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mehn! I've missed cracked.com
Re: 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy by segxi1960: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
franklampard082: White death though. Not like I believe everything. But I enjoyed the story. Sounds ke something narrated by somebody from sonyMax.
I've always liked snipers. Don't mind being one

Join the Army sir, We'd give you a high powered rifle. You'd be putting slugs into terrorists from 300 yards.
Re: 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy by segxi1960: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hmmm

[quote author=AlfaSeltzer]Major Uchendu.

Biafran Badass. Destroyed 75% of Nigerian 2nd division in Abagana in 1968, with a single bullet.

Even Hollywood is yet to come up with an alternative.
Re: 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy by segxi1960: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
godjohnson: plagiarized cracked.com article

Na you know
Re: 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy by segxi1960: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
tecmon:

and what the chicken sh*t did he do in all his misadventurous rebellion; hide his azz in the wilderness of sambisa taking pics while sending out hordes of randy virgin hunters to snatch minor females and blow up churches for him.if thats your description of galantry, then your own imbecility deserves a slot in guiness book of records

One big Odeku for you
Re: 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
segxi1960:

Na you know
'I know' dats y I dey talk na. me and d op don settle ourselves sha
Re: 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
LarrySun: I didn't say I wrote the articles, I posted my source. Don't crucify me o.
seen
Re: 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy by ironkurtain(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Reminds me of the website called badass of the week.......the one i love is the story of Grigori Rasputin.....the russian love machine and lover of the Russian queen........he was poisoned, stabbed, shot and beaten to submission....yet didnt die.....it was rumoured that he was castrated before being bound and thrown into the icy river.......only to free himself and die of hypothermia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS / Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) / Large Python Killed Today By Military (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.