Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? (2030 Views)

Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by marvelck: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
I was discussing with a lady some time ago, when she said something that really shocked me. We were talking about why some men still cheat on their wives despite having it all. Imagine a man who has a beautiful and faithful wife, a happy home, a well paying job, lovely kids, and a successful business, and yet still go out to look for girls to sleep with. She felt such men should be given the same treatment. And that no woman should just sit at home and play the faithful wife, while her husband is out bedding every Jane, Anne, and Maria that comes his way. According to her, if your man is going out to catch some fun, that the wife should also dress up and go out to catch her own fun. Cos to her, both husband and wife are equal in a marriage. And that this is what she's going to do should her husband do such to her, when she's married. Can you imagine? This kind talk don pass women liberation. And I bet you no man would want to hear such talk or threat from any woman or have such a woman as a wife. You know, we have men who feel men are allowed to 'play' around, while its an abomination for women to do the same. But to me, cheating is not good for anybody. Imagine, how would you feel if your partner also cheat on you. I bet you, you wont like it. So, why do it to others? And 'do me, I do you' would only compound the situation. Two wrongs can never make a right. Lets be faithful!

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by royalnikita(f): 7:12am On Aug 10, 2014
Dat ur friend is so correct.
Y would d man cheat in d first place? And oh, dnt tell me its abt male chauvanism, av heard dat b4.

My own opinion, der are many ways to cheat bk on d man and he go feel am well well and nt necessarily by sleeping around.
D woman can bullshit him as if he doesn't exist, she can always go out for gals day/nite, dressing sexy.
No b me go come tell d man say game don change.

9 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by chiefinalowo: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2014
Polygamy is the best.
You don't need to cheat.
Just marry as many as you can take care of.
Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by Daresh(f): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2014
Actually she is oN point. I bet you no man will cheat on his wife if he knows she'll cheat on him back.

7 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by KanwuliaJara: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
I don't think so.
UNLESS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY COMES ALONG. . .with he that is GREATER than my husband IN BED AND WALLET! kiss
Not just with any juvenile poohsie sucker looking for money to pay his school fees or buy re-charge card for his second-hand stolen phone! kiss

I will NEVER miss such an opportunity.

Not a matter of revenge. . .but opportunity. . .WITH THE RIGHT PERSON THAT I CAN ENJOY WELL-WELL! cool

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
No, ladies don't cheat back. If you cheat back, you'd only be justifying his unfaithfulness. You won’t make him ‘get’ how you feel. Instead of feeling guilty for betraying and hurting you, your revenge affair might provide him the perfect excuse to dismiss your feelings entirely. After all, you both did it. He will cheat on you again and again and again.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by OmoAlata1(f): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
If my husband cheats on me, I will stick it him where it hurts the most. I will fuvk one of family member brother, cousin, nephew etc one of those people. If he has no male family member, I will go for his dearest friend or his boss. I will make sure I plan it well that he walks in on us while I am riding the dude. After he is heartbroken and pissed off, I will take him to the cleaners. So don't pissed me off cos I am loyal and I expect the same from him.

9 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
It is common to hear people say things they cannot do, even if they are capable of conceiving such thoughts.

Many women that cheat on their husbands in such manner don't give voice to their thoughts. Those are the types the husband, friends and family can readily vouch for their integrity.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by IkeJAH(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
The man's action is bad and should be condemned but for the wife to revenge through the same act is tootally foolishness.How? One of the couples is meant to be a helper,even correct action of the other where necessary and not to wage war as a form revenge.
Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
Each to their own. I however will not disrespect my body because someone else chooses to do same.

If a woman wants to cheat let her cheat because she wants too and not because her husbands action is pushing her to cheat, she will only hurt her self with guilt, anger and bitterness.

For me, my children deserve at least one sane parent if one decides to go crazy

7 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
This is serious

What if the woman doesnt find anyone "good" enough that she wants to cheat with

Will she just then pick any random man off the street and let him handle her roughly & ravish her just becasue she wants to get back at her husband undecided

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by crackhaus: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
So much foolishness being displayed on this thread...it's suffocating undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by Kanwulia: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
KanwuliaJara: I don't think so.
UNLESS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY COMES ALONG. . .with he that is GREATER than my husband IN BED AND WALLET! kiss
Not just with any juvenile poohsie sucker looking for money to pay his school fees or buy re-charge card for his second-hand stolen phone! kiss

I will NEVER miss such an opportunity.

Not a matter of revenge. . .but opportunity. . .WITH THE RIGHT PERSON THAT I CAN ENJOY WELL-WELL! cool

Amen!!!!! cool
Who wanno go and phock a 'riff raff' all because of revenge? undecided
Only a DUMB woman will do such a thing! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by Mintayo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
crackhaus: So much foolishness being displayed on this thread...it's suffocating undecided
I thought i was the only one. This is so pathetic,some ladies have given them brains to the dogs? Foolishness is an understatement,madness would have been a better word!
A woman that decides to cheat because her husband cheats on her should get her brain checked and is not fit for marriage,same thing goes for the man!
Smh...God help this generation!
Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by Mintayo(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ceasar1: No, ladies don't cheat back. If you cheat back, you'd only be justifying his unfaithfulness. You won’t make him ‘get’ how you feel. Instead of feeling guilty for betraying and hurting you, your revenge affair might provide him the perfect excuse to dismiss your feelings entirely. After all, you both did it. He will cheat on you again and again and again.
You are right. And at the end of the day,everyone goes their seperate ways-divorce!
Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by marvelck: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
I quite agree with what aisha said. two wrongs cant make a right. and the home needs someone to manage it well. cos two cheating partners will never have time for their kids...it would only bring destruction upon the marriage.
Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
For real.... if he cheats on me.... and I have a good opportunity to do the same in future... Why not?

Na only me waka come the marriage?

(Then my kids have grown up and I am ready to move on if caught and can't be ignored, prayed for etc@all the things that they expect a woman to do when her dh is cheating.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by royalnikita(f): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
OmoAlata1: If my husband cheats on me, I will stick it him where it hurts the most. I will fuvk one of family member brother, cousin, nephew etc one of those people. If he has no male family member, I will go for his dearest friend or his boss. I will make sure I plan it well that he walks in on us while I am riding the dude. After he is heartbroken and pissed off, I will take him to the cleaners. So don't pissed me off cos I am loyal and I expect the same from him.

My sister I bet u, any woman dat does dis is putting herself into guilt and shame cos her reason is not justifiable.
By sleeping around? Oh no, dos pple u slept around wt wl still turn against u, afterall dey are still guys.
So d best way is to find anoda way to kill d rat cos der are many ways to kill a rat.

Der must be sometn in ur husband dat hurts him most...
For me, I wl start wt d silent treatment nd den begin to unfold to show him dat dis world is nt only for guys/males.

Welcome to ladies world!
Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by beeevan: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
I can never judge anyone for what she decides to do with a cheating spouse, do whatever that makes you giggle when you think of his cheating ways.

I wonder what makes people think that a woman that has the heart to cheat on her 'All people 's husband' will feel immense guilt and bla bla bla. We all have different driving forces, if you have a taste for revenge, your heart is blocked from guilt. The person's anguish titillates you even more and you feel remorseless no matter what you did. Staring into your eyes is like holding the gaze of a dead fish, blank, unfeeling, dead...

Life is tough, whichever way you feel like dealing ruthlessly with people that deal with you is Ok by me once you ain't killing no one physically . Forgive if you can,leave if you want to, which ever way a woman deals with her cheating spouse, i don't care .

6 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by cococandy(f): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
If he cheats on you,cheating on him as revenge is too kind.
smiley

Two options:
A)forgive him if you can vouch for his sincere repentance.

B) do something worse if he's the I'm-a-man-and-i-can-do-as-i-please type of husband. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Going ahead to cheat cos your husband did the same is just like you've been waiting for an opportunity to do the same. ...nothing hurts a man more than the silent treatment, cry your heart out in secret,go gossip with friends, if there's a lot of money to spend, go pamper yourself, it's not worth it to cheat on a man cos he also cheated except you don't care much for your self worth.
Re: Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? by egopersonified(f): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
U are not only cheating on yr spouse, u are cheating yourself. Imagine someone who has kept her virginity till 27 and gets disvirgined after marriage. Then the husband cheats and she goes on a rampage. Whose life is she destroying? More like if your husband stabs himself, then the wife should stab herself too. I dey craze?

(1) (Reply)

Things I Wish I Did Before Marriage. . . / Guys I'm Really Confused,i Caught My 11 Years Old Cousin With Another Girl / If You Are Doing This U're A Bad Parent (in Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.