Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter (42936 Views)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by ObiOmaMu: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Just incase you want to be this lady's half brother or sister, here is your opportunity.

When someone asked her if her mum was aware of what she was doing, Tosin replied:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/nigerian-lady-announces-on-twitter-that.html

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Enya!
Why's it coming now when guys are still saving towards building a house and owning a car?.
Or isn't ur theory applicable to this,since she's making the first move? @Vinshu

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by amtaken(f): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nzuzu is real.

27 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by KingRex1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Her mumsy neva slap her b4.. Who snd am msg?

9 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by missingrib(f): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by Icecomrade: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2016

Social media palaver. Thats our age. Market anything online.

But please be careful. There are lots of randy men around who will explore this opening to knack your mummy akpako for free in the name of marriage

Please tread with caution

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by kennyman2000(m): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
wetin person no go see. Come to think of it, her mom fit done see one man before make she dey form

2 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by saintfaculty(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
Yoruba pikin shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by nawtyme: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
amtaken:
Nzuzu is real.
You have killed me. Hahaha hahaha hahaha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
wonders shall never cease

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by Dygeasy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
cheesy
Nice one. Good daughter. Salute her courage.

Can I apply? I've never married before.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by sexaddict08(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
I need to ask this girl some questions...who knows, the mum might be helpful in curing my sickness.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hmm, a proactive young girl.

She's avoiding her committing adultery. I like such SINCERE ladies who PLAIN enough to ask for what they want. Young Ladies, Can You Learn A Lesson Or Two From Her?

May God send your mum a kinda Boaz...

25 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by piagetskinner(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Advertise on fb, Twitter, ig...

But who send u work

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by ladyF(f): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol...we go soon dey see this kain advert for NL front page too.... grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by sammie771: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
iberiberism of the highest order

JUST NEGODU !!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by timidapsin(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Is she Herself Available?

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by bunmioguns(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
undecided

IF she is interested, I can give her the contact of this man

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by Hades2016(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingRex1:
Her mumsy neva slap her b4.. Who snd am msg?
lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by 4nobody4every1: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Nice one. Good daughter. Salute her courage.

Can I apply? I've never married before.
grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by Omotayor123(f): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by adonismuller(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
amtaken:
Nzuzu is real.
you must be an ukwannian!

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by gistmeloveblog: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Enya!
Why's it coming now when guys are still saving towards building a house and owning a car?.
Or isn't ur theory applicable to this,since she's making the first move? @Vinchu

dat babe na idiot joor

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by Zipopo(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
In your mind, you are helping your mother to get husband..... Bad pikin

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Just incase you want to be this lady's half brother or sister, here is your opportunity.

When someone asked her if her mum was aware of what she was doing, Tosin replied:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/nigerian-lady-announces-on-twitter-that.html
She is an asshole

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by emmyw(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
I Don't Know How Some People Think This Days *Just Wondering*

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by Mopolchi: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
She's started sniffing shit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) / Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina / Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.