Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election (18039 Views)

Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin / Apc’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Elections, Reasons Why He Won / APC Aregbesola Wins Congratulations Ogbeni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by holuwashezy(m): 6:33am On Aug 10, 2014
winner oh oh oh
winner peedepee u
done lose oh winner
patapata u go lose forever
winner

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 10, 2014
Aphrygian: Am a proud Osun indigene,I can boldly say it that even if some people claim fountain of knoledge. You can't compare there intelligence with the good people of Osun state.we need real infrastructure not the stomach infrastructure oooooooo.to pdp mercineries in Osun don't worry 4yrs hunger and drought don start.
You're just a stupid person, na how many knowledge u get for Osun wey u dey insult my state? Oponu, your expression even shows how perfect you are, Mr Perfectionist. Congratulations Gov. Rauf Aregbesola for the success.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Firefire(m): 6:34am On Aug 10, 2014
:-XCongratulations Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by alaladakosta(f): 6:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Omisore trying to flex muscle with Aregbe.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by EddyNumerouno(m): 6:35am On Aug 10, 2014
Anyway...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by dollarsplenty(m): 6:36am On Aug 10, 2014
Despite the use of MAXIMUM FORCE as promised by GEJ when he visited Osun last week; Despite the MASSIVE ARREST of 250 APC leaders ; In spite of heavy deployment of security forces;

P.D.P STILL LOST THE STATE OF OSUN

LESSONS FROM THIS

1. Only God (Allah) gives POWER to whom He likes, not PDP

2. You cannot change the will of People

3. GEJ cannot arrest the TRUTH, he can only arrest individuals

4. Individual records and integrity matter a lot in todays politics (Omisore should improve on these)

5. Osun(30 LGs) is not Ekiti(16LGs)

6. A.P.C. may not be a good party, It is the only hope of common man (as at now)

7. Aregbesola may not be perfect, he is better than 100 Omisores

8. Osun is the BASTION and REFUGE of Opposition in Nigeria, the only state that voted A.C. in 2011 presidential election, i.e. Ribadu won in OSUN but lost other 35 states including his own state (Adamawa).

9. Osun people can not be bought with RICE.

10. If you are a leader, try as much as possible to carry people along and respect their opinions (Aregbe does these).

[

14 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by IYANGBALI: 6:36am On Aug 10, 2014
To God be the glory,now omisore can go back to his corns,a criminal with blood in his hands wanted to become governor in Yoruba land,you think say we be animal like you? God bless my osun folks and Yoruba land as a whole. Brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by IYANGBALI: 6:37am On Aug 10, 2014
dollarsplenty: Despite the uuse of MAXIMUM FORCE
you dey mind dem?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by IYANGBALI: 6:38am On Aug 10, 2014
abejide1000: You're just a stupid person, na how many knowledge u get for Osun wey u dey insult my state? Oponu, your expression even shows how perfect you are.
kai see wetin Fayose cause for him brother abejide

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by alaladakosta(f): 6:38am On Aug 10, 2014
Cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 10, 2014
ayukdaboss: grin grin grin
Oboy I dey fear this your laugh. Very sinister.
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by maximunimpact(m): 6:38am On Aug 10, 2014
APC have officially won der first governorship election ever.......congratulations to them!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by IYANGBALI: 6:39am On Aug 10, 2014
holuwashezy: winner oh oh oh
winner peedepee u
done lose oh winner
patapata u go lose forever
winner
egbe
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by nerodenero: 6:39am On Aug 10, 2014
I am proud of my people.Aregbe truly deserves a second chance.

Congratulations to Rauf, the people and victory for democracy.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by chanx: 6:40am On Aug 10, 2014
Congrats to Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola for this deserved victory.
Now you can continue the good work your people have elected you to do.

LONG LIVE OSUN STATE,
LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REP. OF NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 10, 2014
Now Osun people do not reason like my Ekiti people. My people who die but do not know how to close their eyes in death.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by mascot87(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2014
The election in Ekiti & Osun shows that been enlightened is not about the numbers of professors a state can produce. I twale my Osun state comrades for not voting a criminal unlike our so called "enlightenment" FFO brothers. The victory is yours & ur future generations yet unborn will be proud of you with this history you have made for not trading your future & d future of ur children yet unborn with a bag of rice or fufu.Congratulations once more, Osun o ni bajé o

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by drkay(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2014
APC 1-1 PDP. 2015 on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 10, 2014
I thought lai mohammed was arrested by Jonathan and his Army,how then did apc win this election.Its a shame that illiterates and wickedmen like tinubu and lie mohammed are nigeria polticians,election is free and fair when you win,when you lose it is being rigged.Hoping they will go to court to challenge jonathan's deployment of soldiers to osun state,anyways congrats to the winner,eventhough I don't like him,but the will of the pple must prevail @ all times.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by bbello28(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2014
ugoezeik: i tot aapc leaders Where all arrested and held in commando style according to lai mohamed, hw com dem win again
are dey the ones 2 vote him in?

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by masterP042(m): 6:42am On Aug 10, 2014
I guess he won this one by sharing bags of salt and bitter kola this time around grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by shejane: 6:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Osun Emi Baje oooo

Osun people no be Ekiti people that sold their birth for a cup of rice

People's choice 22 out of 30 Beni

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by caniva(m): 6:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Oranmiyan won becos of his personal credits n credibility and not for APC. Osun people merely voted someone that they believed is capable of moving their state forward rather than a party with likely selfish ambition. Nigerians are now more politically conscious than the politicians.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by emperorlog: 6:43am On Aug 10, 2014
yunglykmine: Rauf Aregbesola of the All Progressives Congress [APC] has won Saturday’s governorship election in Osun State.

To emerge winner, Mr. Aregbesola polled a total of 203,090 votes, winning the highest number of votes in 22 of the 30 Local Government Areas of the state.

His closest challenger, Iyiola Omisore of the Peoples Democratic Party [PDP] polled 120,433 votes to come second.
He won in eight local government areas.

The candidate of the Labour Party [LP], Fatai Akinbade, received a paltry 18,135 votes to come a distant third.

“Having satisfied the requirements of the law and scoring the highest numbers of votes, Rauf Aregbesola of the All Progressives Congress is therefore returned elected,” the chief returning officer of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Professor Bamidele Omole, said while announcing the result.

Breakdown of the figures declared is as follows:

Ilesha East – APC 16,116 PDP 5,913

Ilesha West – APC 15427 PDP 5,449

Atakumosa West – 6,128 PDP 5,142

Irepodun – APC 13,314 PDP 7,386

Ede South – APC 11,738 PDP 7,462

Boripe – APC 12,657 PDP 9,172

Atakumosa East – APC 9,134 PDP 6,293

Ede North – APC 15,403 PDP 10,427

Ifelodun – APC 17,447 PDP 12,476

Iwo – APC 21,093 PDP 15,435

Oriade – APC 12,523 PDP 10,214

Ejigbo – APC 9,942 PDP 4,422

Odo Otin - APC 11,950 PDP 12,902

Irewolede – APC 18,328 PDP 10,330

Ife Central – APC 9,680 PDP 24,555

Aiyedire – APC 7,834 PDP 7,828

Ila – APC 10,825 PDP 7,916

Obokun – APC 9,516 PDP 7,577

Olaoluwa – APC 7,927 PDP 4,913

Orolu – APC 8,558 PDP 6,786

Osogbo – APC 39,948 PDP 12,398

Ife East – APC 13,846 PDP 20,868

Aiyedade – APC 13,186 PDP 11,306

Ife North – APC 8,063 PDP 8,542

Ife South – APC 7,324 PDP 12,811

Egbedore – APC 10,617 PDP 7,022

https://m.premiumtimesng.com/featured-news/166472-breaking-apcs-aregbesola-wins-osun-governorship-election.html

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/aregbesola-wins/

Prof Omole is yet to make the pronouncement as claimed by the OP. However results from different LGS has been released. APC is in the lead and if *calculators* do not malfunction the incumbent should be returned. We are waiting!!! Prof abeg do quick, I never sleep since three days.... my champagne pls.....brooooooOooooooommmmmm

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by IYANGBALI: 6:43am On Aug 10, 2014
I've people go hear am,no infrastructures for them till after the end of this tenure,na omisore go settle dem

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by UpLoyo: 6:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Gabbysky: Congrats to GEJ yet again... You have written your name in the sand of time my able President.
Free, Fair and Credible Elections have come to stay in Noigeria.
Osun people have made their choice.

And what the GEJ do again?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by lawbabs: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2014
ugoezeik: so wat wil lai mohamed say About jonathan nw, wat wil apc say About d result as dem win nw, free n fair ehh? Until our politicians learn hw to accept defeat we wil nver do it well as a democratic country

Jonathan and his militants tried everything to rig the election. But u can always trust us , omo Oodua, we don't allow impunity. I am proudly from Osun.....

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by olapluto(m): 6:44am On Aug 10, 2014
Collected his rice, his kerosene, allowed him to come from Abuja and eat his guguru, endured his armed thugs, collected his 2000 naira at polling booth yet we voted against him. We are the people of the State of Osun.
I can assure you all that come 2015, Osun will remain APC and Jonathan can just remove Osun from states he can ever think of winning.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by condralbede(m): 6:44am On Aug 10, 2014
I hope lai Mohammad will blame the rigging on GEJ....Abi no rigging this time?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by ola6: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2014
I guess the election was "free and fair" since APC won abi?!
One thing is certain, the hypocritical ways of the APC has been exposed!

Next Lagos!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by penny01502: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2014
smallJagaban: TELL GEJ THAT 2015 WON'T BE
EASY FOR HIM.
2015 IS HIS BUS-STOP.
#SOUTH WEST AND NORTH IS READY TO VOTE
HIM OUT.
#IBO PEOPLE FROM South East SHOULD START
CRYING
AUREVOIR GEJ IN 2015

UP APC, UP AREGBESOLA. IBO,PDP SHOULD START CRYING
must you comment rubbish before nairalanders know you are the only mental affected beast here?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by bbello28(m): 6:44am On Aug 10, 2014
Firefire: :-XCongratulations Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola.

been waiting to SEe Ur post....grin God is greAt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

We Never Denied Patience Jonathan Access To Vip’s Lounge At Airport – FAAN Says / Battle For Automatic Ticket Unsettles APC Senators / Emeka Kalu To Ihedioha, Wike: 'Don't Impose Presidential Candidate On PDP'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.