Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election (18058 Views)

Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin / Apc’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Elections, Reasons Why He Won / APC Aregbesola Wins Congratulations Ogbeni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by PassingShot(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2014
ugoezeik: so wat wil lai mohamed say About jonathan nw, wat wil apc say About d result as dem win nw, free n fair ehh? Until our politicians learn hw to accept defeat we wil nver do it well as a democratic country

What we the electorates say still remains the same irrespective of the outcome:

1.That PDP is militarizing our democracy by using military, thugs and militants to stiffle opposition
2. That GEJ/PDP are dividing Nigerians along religious lines
3. That PDP have being pauperizing Nigerians since 1999
4. That GEJ's despiration to win in 2015 is causing Nigeria a lot of troubles
5. That PDP and more importantly GEJ are not competent to rule Nigeria as the country deserves to be ruled

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2014
olapluto: Collected his rice, his kerosene, allowed him to come from Abuja and eat his guguru, endured his armed thugs, collected his 2000 naira at polling booth yet we voted against him. We are the people of the State of Osun.
I can assure you all that come 2015, Osun will remain APC and Jonathan can just remove Osun from states he can ever think of winning.

LMAO!! Y'all are crazy!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by tolugiwa(f): 6:46am On Aug 10, 2014
Aphrygian: Am a proud Osun indigene,I can boldly say it that even if some people claim fountain of knoledge. You can't compare there intelligence with the good people of Osun state.we need real infrastructure not the stomach infrastructure oooooooo.to pdp mercineries in Osun don't worry 4yrs hunger and drought don start.
You are an idiot. When people open their mouth to spew nonsense, I wonder whether they are thinking from their ass. Congrats to Aregbe. I guess he didn't make the mistake that Fayemi made because if he did, this victory might not have been possible. If you must know, I would have preferred him coming the 2nd time but I am not blind to the fact that when you trust someone too much and place your entire affair in their hands without taking time to check out things for yourself, the consequences will be dire. That was his offence. He isn't politically smart and he made some not too good mistake. And by the way, didn't Aregbe distribute Fufu to Osun pple? My friend, you are indeed a little boy. No sense at all

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Caseless: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2014
Congratulations!
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by IYANGBALI: 6:47am On Aug 10, 2014
chigo93: I thought lai mohammed was arrested by Jonathan and his Army,how then did apc win this election.Its a shame that illiterates and wickedmen like tinubu and lie mohammed are nigeria polticians,election is free and fair when you win,when you lose it is being rigged.Hoping they will go to court to challenge jonathan's deployment of soldiers to osun state,anyways congrats to the winner,eventhough I don't like him,but the will of the pple must prevail @ all times.
yanmirin na wetin be your own for osun election?abeg go back to your village and concentrate on your people,dis is governorship election and not presidential,so you do not have to like the people,s choice.
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by ola6: 6:47am On Aug 10, 2014
Was the election free and fair?! Hypocrites!
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by omenka(m): 6:47am On Aug 10, 2014
I see a lot of handles going into forced retirement today.

gringrin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Adunskill(m): 6:47am On Aug 10, 2014
chigo93: I thought lai mohammed was arrested by Jonathan and his Army,how then did apc win this election.Its a shame that illiterates and wickedmen like tinubu and lie mohammed are nigeria polticians,election is free and fair when you win,when you lose it is being rigged.Hoping they will go to court to challenge jonathan's deployment of soldiers to osun state,anyways congrats to the winner,eventhough I don't like him,but the will of the pple must prevail @ all times.
You knew they were arrested, but know this that they are not the voters. The 70,000 security personal was it also needed.
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by ola6: 6:47am On Aug 10, 2014
By the way, congratulation Aregberascal.
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by ElFenomeno1: 6:48am On Aug 10, 2014
1stola: Let's see if he'll still continue to share the odorless fufu grin grin
Nigerian polithiefcians. grin

Bitter basta..rd.... get lost!
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by shyna501: 6:48am On Aug 10, 2014
Aregbe won osun nt APC nd Fayose won Ekiti nt PDP.. Dis's wot many pple fail 2 understand!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 10, 2014
kenbee: congrats to Aregbesola!
congrats to Osun state!
Big thanks to GEJ & INEC for promising & delivering free and fair play ground.

I wish PDP & Omisore "sportsmanship spirit"
Best comment so far

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by ElFenomeno1: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2014

Who is this idio...t?!

How did APC win the election? Are you insane?!

You have lost touch with reality .... you need your head checked

Moro....n!
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by lawbabs: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2014

U are from SE, so it is understandable that u can die for Jonathan. I am a proud Osun indegene and I know what jonathan and pdp did yday to win at all cost but they realised that the electorate were vigilant. Come and learn from us....

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by ITbomb(m): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2014
The election day is for voters, party men have no business mobilizing men and moving around. Was any voter molested? Pre election days are enough for the party men to mobilize its members

Security was for the protection of voters against ballot snatchers and thugs.

Appreciate democracy coming to Nigeria and votes, really counted in a free, fair and safe atmosphere

Congrats APC

God bless Nigeria
God bless President Jonathan
We are getting there
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by UpLoyo: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2014
ola6: I guess the election was "free and fair" since APC won abi?!
One thing is certain, the hypocritical ways of the APC has been exposed!

Next Lagos!

Stop raining on someone else's parade, you sound like a sour loser. A simple congrats to them would have been enough, but I guess not.
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Sylvarresta(m): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2014
I uesd Dettol to cook for my enemies, if I don't take care of them, who will. In Ladokites voice "Intimidation we condone not" Sai Ogbeni

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Caseless: 6:51am On Aug 10, 2014
Firefire: :-XCongratulations Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola.

grin grin grin whr is phockphocman, bloodykiller, ajharem?
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Ifedamolah(m): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2014
Am smelling scam oh cos all Military men for Osun Borders don enta osogbo now ,
@op where yu see ur own Result cos Omole still never gree Announce Ogbeni as My Governor oh

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by hustla(m): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2014
Gabbysky: Congrats to GEJ yet again... You have written your name in the sand of time my able President.
Free, Fair and Credible Elections have come to stay in Noigeria.
Osun people have made their choice.

please what do you smoke?
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by leckson58(m): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2014
Congrats Ogbeni U are the man of people
203090 votes for APC - 120433 votes for PDP = 82657
Ogbeni Soun
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by alaladakosta(f): 6:52am On Aug 10, 2014
1stola: Let's see if he'll still continue to share the odorless fufu grin grin
Nigerian polithiefcians. grin

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by PassingShot(m): 6:52am On Aug 10, 2014
kenbee: congrats to Aregbesola!
congrats to Osun state!
Big thanks to GEJ & INEC for promising & delivering free and fair play ground.

I wish PDP & Omisore "sportsmanship spirit"

@ the bolded - GEJ didn't deliver any free and fair election. PDP/GEJ's plan and efforts to rig were countered by people turning out en mass to vote against them and defend their votes.

Or what is fair in arresting opposition leaders on the eve of election and on election day. And what is free and fair in using thugs and militants (masked men) to monitor election all in the name of providing security?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 10, 2014
Adunskill:
You knew they were arrested, but know this that they are not the voters. The 70,000 security personal was it also needed.
U must rily be an illiterate to believe 70, 000 security operatives was deployed to Osun state.
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by niytej(m): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2014
mumubynature: Congratulations aregberascal....Finish ur embarked projects,may God give u the grace n strength to fulfil ur duties.Welcome to ABERE once again.Osun ti oti ndara ko ni baje o.
I be l g s a currently in osun.Omo oduduwa,Ibile to the core.Oduduwa agbe wa o

Alhamdullilah!!! smiley
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by topsonkay(m): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2014
Aphrygian: Am a proud Osun indigene,I can boldly say it that even if some people claim fountain of knoledge. You can't compare there intelligence with the good people of Osun state.we need real infrastructure not the stomach infrastructure oooooooo.to pdp mercineries in Osun don't worry 4yrs hunger and drought don start.
You don't need to insult Ekiti people for making their choice. Remember, Osun is not Ekiti and nowadays politics, people vote for personality not political party. Aregbe clearly defeating omisore in the election, shows he's the man of the people.
congratulations ogbeni!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by UpLoyo: 6:53am On Aug 10, 2014
shyna501: Aregbe won osun nt APC nd Fayose won Ekiti nt PDP.. Dis's wot many pple fail 2 understand!

So the two are mutually exclusive?
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Gboliwe: 6:53am On Aug 10, 2014
Elections are getting better and electorates are getting more confident. Except for the likes of the emir of twitter and his entourage of compulsive leaders who are always crying wolf. I like this man JEGA and his oga GEJ, very honest men. History will always have it they started this awesome journey into a freer and fairer election process in nigeria.

Congratulations to the people of Osun state. The competitors will tell you it wasn't an easy process. Not easy at all at all for all involved.
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by pat077: 6:53am On Aug 10, 2014
those agbero 'll nt conplain of militarization now.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by emmykk(m): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2014
Pres.Gej is a democrat to the core.

Now that APC won,the so called presence of heavy military they the APC cried about that will prevent people not to vote, how far now.

Actually other senatorial district voted against senator omisore,so that osun east should not stay long in power than normal,since both rauf and omisore are from the same senatorial district and rauf has taken 4yrs,should omisore win with and with a constitutional term of 8yrs it would be too much for the east.so the election is justcommon sense

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by ola6: 6:54am On Aug 10, 2014
UpLoyo:

Stop raining on someone else's parade, you sound like a sour loser. A simple congrats to them would have been enough, but I guess not.

I already congratulated the rascal. Now the question is, WAS THE ELECTION "FREE and FAIR"?!
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 10, 2014
hustla:

please what do you smoke?
Dis question is for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Lai Mohammed In Maiduguri To Visit Operational Areas / Jigawa PDP Membership Registration Rally (Pictures) / Makinde Faults Atiku’s Silence On Ibadan Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.