Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election (18040 Views)

Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin / Apc’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Elections, Reasons Why He Won / APC Aregbesola Wins Congratulations Ogbeni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by DeevaB: 7:26am On Aug 10, 2014
Prof Tale, about to announce the results....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by meforyou1(m): 7:27am On Aug 10, 2014
The results have not been announced. It's live now on channels

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by kaeycea(m): 7:27am On Aug 10, 2014
smallJagaban: TELL GEJ THAT 2015 WON'T BE
EASY FOR HIM.
2015 IS HIS BUS-STOP.
#SOUTH WEST AND NORTH IS READY TO VOTE
HIM OUT.
#IBO PEOPLE FROM South East SHOULD START
CRYING
AUREVOIR GEJ IN 2015

UP APC, UP AREGBESOLA. IBO,PDP SHOULD START CRYING

Big Fool... Ur brain cells are dead..
Mocking an entire people because u won an election shows that you belong to the stone-age.. I diot
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by UpLoyo: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2014
moyinoluwabun: If u alleged rice did d magic in ekiti, lemme say odourless fufu did it in Osun. Let no idiot insult d intelligent of Ekiti people. Kudos to #TeamINEC and #GEJ for allowing free, fair and credible Election.

We should give the president kudos for allowing a fair election? What is he supposed to do in the first place? All thee sucking up to GEJ is beyond pathetic. The same election that you are supposed to mail in if you don't want to set foot in a pooling boot has become what a whole president should take credit for; what a joke.
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2014
You lose some and you win some. That is the BEAUTY of democracy.

In GEJ's new Nigeria, the office of the citizen has been elevated to the all powerful KING MAKER.

In GEJ's new Nigeria, do or die politics and politics of assassination are gone for ever.

I just hope the APC and PDP state governors will allow this BEAUTY of democracy to trickle down to the local govt and ward level.

Meanwhile, the PDP candidate did well but not enough to upset the incumbent. He'll live to fight another day. Congratulations to Aregbe!

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Freest(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2014
Adieza: Tank God We hav Won.Enjoyment and Jubilation Tank God.GeJ U will Regret.PDP is a Lost Party.Tanks All OsUn Citizen In Nairaland for Voting For Us,God Bless U.We will fulfil Our promises
Another idiot talking.. No wonder ur life is like dis... Are u part of dem? Dose in authority doesn't even know u are living, ur death means nothing to dem either, u are here claiming 'WE' be encouraging urself... Mtcheeews, politics is politics, u are only but a used tool to dose parties be it apc or pdp... Just go hide urself in shame...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by hansad: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2014
Imagine OBJ being president now. PDP's Omisore would have been declared winner of this Osun state election. At worse Jagaband and Buhari would go to court.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by MORNDEW(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2014
Congrats sir, this is to sound it clear to those who does not know what Democracy is and those who think they can eat their cake and have
It that we are growing daily and that parties matters no more but individual. That we can't vote those who still hv case to answer, those who chicken out of debate. Those who pretend to eat popcorn in market but behind them are masked men ready to shoot or marhandle the people dey claim to love.
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by donwilly84: 7:30am On Aug 10, 2014
atleast we go hear word from APC members[color=#000099][/color]
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by snadguy007(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2014
ola6:

Isn't it funny that you hypocritical APC guys still have mouth to talk. PDP is clearly on a higher pedestal in terms of conscience and morality . Left to APC, the election would have been rigged using untold violence as weapon of intimidation.

For the Lagosians, can you all remember Tinubu's speech after PDP won Obalende LG?! He said,"even though PDP won, koro's son will not serve because he can't be in the same LG ruled by PDP". That was how Tinubu rigged the election in APC's favour.

You guys are shameless, to be candid. Yes APC/Aregbe won but only then was the election free and free.

We are waiting for them in Lagos!

Jesus !!! chai, this bros can lie o
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by jonnehdoyen: 7:30am On Aug 10, 2014
Congratulations to Engr. Rauf Aregbesola. The result was just announced by Inec. Live on Channels Tv and AIT.. He scored 394,684 votes while Omisore scored 292,747 votes.
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by meforyou1(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2014
APC had 390 something thousand votes, PDP had 292 something thousand votes
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by EasternLeopard: 7:30am On Aug 10, 2014
Aphrygian: Am a proud Osun indigene,I can boldly say it that even if some people claim fountain of knoledge. You can't compare there intelligence with the good people of Osun state.we need real infrastructure not the stomach infrastructure oooooooo.to pdp mercineries in Osun don't worry 4yrs hunger and drought don start.

Trash

After some people will say they are united and sophisticated

Ekitis rejected Fayemi because of his anti-people policies

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by delikay4luv: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2014
At least una go allow us rest for Ekiti now!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by prosper606(m): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2014
Congrats... Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Aphrygian(m): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2014
olavictors: Apc lost in ekiti due to non performance, but your party decided to say its because of stomach infrastructure as if they didn't share rice during the election too. Ekiti people prefer Fayose, I don't know why that is too difficult for you and apc to understand. Pls make it your job, keep watching ekiti and osun for the next four years, I'm sure you will see that ekiti people are wise.
in my grandmas voice 'I hope your head is correct.my party ke?I resumble politician ?
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by DeevaB: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2014
This topic / thread should be removed. From the. Front page.... all lies

Aregbesola declared the winner of .the election... 394,684 votes!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Aphrygian(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2014
olavictors: Apc lost in ekiti due to non performance, but your party decided to say its because of stomach infrastructure as if they didn't share rice during the election too. Ekiti people prefer Fayose, I don't know why that is too difficult for you and apc to understand. Pls make it your job, keep watching ekiti and osun for the next four years, I'm sure you will see that ekiti people are wise.
in my grandmas voice 'I hope your head is correct.my party ke?I resumble politician ?......
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Happywoman(f): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2014
Ogbeni don win ooo
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by whyman(m): 7:33am On Aug 10, 2014
Wild jubilations in the streets of Osogbo as the results was finally announced by INEC returning officer - Prof. Bamitale Omole.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by 9jvirgin(m): 7:33am On Aug 10, 2014
God has vindicated us, they came to arrest us at TNS for declaring that Aregbe will win when we carried out an opinion poll. Glory to God......

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by 3Dimension: 7:33am On Aug 10, 2014
The figures here is different from what was announced joor.

Aregbesola 394684
While omisore 292750

Premium times giving incomplete story.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Btruth: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has just been officially declared the winner of the election. Congratulations to APC.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2014
smallJagaban: TELL GEJ THAT 2015 WON'T BE
EASY FOR HIM.
2015 IS HIS BUS-STOP.
#SOUTH WEST AND NORTH IS READY TO VOTE
HIM OUT.
#IBO PEOPLE FROM South East SHOULD START
CRYING
AUREVOIR GEJ IN 2015
what is dis one sayin... pls only if can bring sm1 dt can stand GEJ den u cn be taken serious for now u need to see ur family doctor... #jtsayin
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Emmaxmusic(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2014
HoPe the electIoN will be free and fair in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Nosaghae(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Aphrygian: Am a proud Osun indigene,I can boldly say it that even if some people claim fountain of knoledge. You can't compare there intelligence with the good people of Osun state.we need real infrastructure not the stomach infrastructure oooooooo.to pdp mercineries in Osun don't worry 4yrs hunger and drought don start...........
its not about real or stomach infrastructure but about core grassroot politics.
Fayose won in ekiti not because of rice but because he is a grassroot politician. this was what just happened in osun. ogbeni is a grassroot politician. so stop insulting the people of ekiti or are u also of the opinion that election in Nigeria is free and fair if and only if APC win?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by espn(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2014
Hahahahahahaaaaa!God pass man!so happy!aregbesola le kan siii!
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by EasternLeopard: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2014
hansad: Imagine OBJ being president now. PDP's Omisore would have been declared winner of this Osun state election. At worse Jagaband and Buhari would go to court.

Thank God for your wisdom

This election proves that GEJ represents change from the old order of imposition of leaders by OBJ

GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by ola6: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2014
Emmaxmusic: HoPe the electIoN will be free and fair in Lagos

We hope so o!!!
Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Hopeyeme: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2014
Congratulation Aregbe bt believe wit des osun wil regret...tel me hw many governor hv rule d second term wel i think good people of osun shul learn a bit 4rm ondo by allowin mimiko to rule again..i credit good people of Ekiti..osun a dara any way

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2014
UpLoyo:

We should give the president kudos for allowing a fair election? What is he supposed to do in the first place? All thee sucking up to GEJ is beyond pathetic. The same election that you are supposed to mail in if you don't want to set foot in a pooling boot has become what a whole president should take credit for; what a joke.
na u know. We all know what past leaders did when it comes to election. Which state governor (both APC/PDP) has ever allowed anoda party to win ordinary LG chairman. Even if u say GEJ is bad, for this, I'll give him kudos. #MyOpinion

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Benjoh(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2014
The real just announced by the retuning officer are :

APC: 394,685
PDP: 292,750

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

We Never Denied Patience Jonathan Access To Vip’s Lounge At Airport – FAAN Says / Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari / IGP, Ibrahim Idris Arrives Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.