Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military (22516 Views)

Fayose’s Lawmakers Flee Ekiti State To Avoid Arrest By Police-Adewunmi / Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC / Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Banyami(m): 7:04am On Aug 10, 2014
May God deliver all of you posting rubish, i dont know what you stand to achieve in all this. Pls go n find something that wil help ur life.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Youngzedd(m): 7:06am On Aug 10, 2014
Watching the drama in 3D

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by egift(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2014
ogahope: Some body dt makes insultin nd derogatory statement lk dis, is d type dt cannot stand in d public to xpress him self. U shud not b blind folded by fanantism. GEJ is president of a whole country. Learn to respect him.

Can you point out the part that is derogatory? Is it the instincts (which is very consistent in not fighting corruption), or the Zoo (which he studied), or are you referring the the Zoologist? That is his profession.

What do you call someone who has PhD in Zoology? Is it not a Zoologist? Better park your toy elsewhere.

BTW, looking at the highlighted text in your comment, I was wondering if Mrs. Patience Jonathan was your English Teacher. That is the only way it will make perfect sense. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by GodMode: 7:10am On Aug 10, 2014
caniva: This Lai Mohamed is a fool Oooo, but from all his narrations, at the point of arrest and when they were being dispossessed of their phones, i didn't see him mention President GEJ as one of d military man. What kind of allegation his he levelling against d man now? undecided the dust My Lai Mohammed if you can't reason proper.

The pres. Is the Commander in Chief so he is the only one that can order such... U stupid Pdp e-illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by ba7man(m): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2014
Let them continue, they'll bring that same show to Lagos and someone might go crazy, pour petrol on someone and light that person on fire...........

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by GodMode: 7:11am On Aug 10, 2014
ige101:

I thought these Men were masked? How were u able to recognise them and even if they were not masked how did you know some of them were ex militants?

Pdp e-illiterate like cannot reason that by their accents and language you shall know them.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by liongirl: 7:13am On Aug 10, 2014
ugoezeik: u need to b arrested old man because u don talk too Much! Imagine a man talking lik dis, i wonder hw u go de compete wit ur wife at home wen talking mode activate
shut up fool do u play plolitics by been quiet. We should stop all these supporting of evil simply because we in PDP. I am a core PDP lady but what happended is condamable sorry oga lai. And congrats to ur party for wining the election.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by GodMode: 7:13am On Aug 10, 2014
pearharbour: why do i have a feeling this man framed his own arrest just to blame GEJ(PDP).

deris God ooooo!

because you are a pdp illiterate thinking you're educated cos of your political affiliation...

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by hakz(m): 7:16am On Aug 10, 2014
More Details Here Jonathan behind my arrest by military — Lai Mohammed >> http://www.wapcoded.net/2014/08/10/jonathan-behind-arrest-military-lai-mohammed/
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by jelel6: 7:16am On Aug 10, 2014
FOOLS ALERT! Show me a jonathan supporter and i will show you a fool. Jonathan= fools colony

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by ChiSun27(m): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2014
PassingShot: PDP loyalists and sympathizers are pathetic. You now insult and condemn the man instead of addressing the grave issue at hand.

Answer these questions:

1. Was Lai whisked away by masked military men or not?
2. Did GEJ/PDP arrest many APC leaders on the eve of the election and on election day or not?
3. Was sending the huge number of military personnel to Osun not meant to intimidate the voters and rig the election or not?
4. Is PDP playing divisive politics by demonizing APC as Islamic party or not?

There are many sins against the PDP and by the grace of God, their leaders will be held accountable at some point.

Olodo....so u r yet 2 c dat all d above trash u listed were masterminded by APC....reason man....reason.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by F117A: 7:27am On Aug 10, 2014
Are these guys not tired of propaganda?
This is just one state of less than 800,000 eligible voters.
You 'won' the election.
Move the fucck on.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by arsetalks(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2014
ugoezeik: u need to b arrested old man because u don talk too Much! Imagine a man talking lik dis, i wonder hw u go de compete wit ur wife at home wen talking mode activate
I wonder how quiet you will be if your own life was the one at risk because of some drunk and clu.elless idiota who thinks to govern the nation is a do or die thing.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by arsetalks(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2014
jayseehe: politics sha, but what does the President stand to gain from your arrest
Only you and those other PDP/GEJ fans who are blinded by sentiment do not know what he will gain from the arrest.

The dumbest person in your street knows but you don't? And you are not the dumbest person in your street? That election to pick the dumbest person in your area was rigged I am sure.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by arsetalks(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2014
vikel2104: The APC is always feeling persecuted. You won't get votes by feeling paranoid and throwing tantrums. It is not good for your party image.
Well, they got no votes really hence PDP not APC won in Osun oh wait...
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2014
Statement issued as anticipated.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by arsetalks(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2014
holuwashezy: before nko?, u planned ur arrest to tarnish Gej image.
Seriously, I told your dad when he was sending you to school that he should let us use that money as an investment on catfish pepper soup and malt, he refused, see now how you are disgracing him.

I will show him this post of yours. How I wish he had listened to me, he would not have wasted such pepper soup worthy money on a kid who we all knew came to the world with no brain.

Oga oo.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2014
Honestly, I have been expecting this statement from the APC spokesman. How would he miss this fine opportunity to pour sand sand into GEJ's garri. He just discharged his job, professionally speaking. grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by arsetalks(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2014
yinkarh187: its too early to read long story I'm goin back to sleep *yawns*
but seriously, wat will boda jona gain from his arrest after all he wasn't assasinated
Never knew common knowledge can be this expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by elohorayodele: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2014
PassingShot: PDP loyalists and sympathizers are pathetic. You now insult and condemn the man instead of addressing the grave issue at hand.

Answer these questions:

2. Did GEJ/PDP arrest many APC leaders on the eve of the election and on election day or not?
3. Was sending the huge number of military personnel to Osun not meant to intimidate the voters and rig the election or not?

There are many sins against the PDP and by the grace of God, their leaders will be held accountable at some point.

Did the military personnel intimidate or disenfranchise voters? NOO. Did PDP rig the election? NOO. As per APC been an islamic party, that's debatable! Only issues here should be why he was arrested.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by zicoraads: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Y'all are so dumb, that is why it was so easy for some bored lady to swindle the whole nation into bathing with salt.

Since GEJ came to power, he has done so much in terms of free and fair elections, a fact that was non-existent during OBJ's regime. The APC on the other hand has perfected the art of raising baseless and spurious allegations against the man.

Loose, and Jonathan becomes the devil. Win, and they conviniently keep mute.

Am not going to insult the man, but the man should tell us how he was able to identify masked men as militants at nite, and even if they were unmasked, how did he know they were ex_militants?

Now as to your questions, I will try to answer them, although I doubt it will make any difference.

Nigerian politicians, truth be told, can never ever pass a lie detector test, now, I don't know but, if I would take the word of any politician at face value, then am a waste of space. The question should be, was Lai truly detained in the way he portrayed it? There was a heavy restriction on movement, so I don't think detaining a convoy at night was out of place, especially since Nigerian politicians are famed for moving ballot boxes at nite.

And I have always seen the stupid excuse of intimidating voters with heavy seccurity presence as a cheap political ploy. Are the APC the only ones who are always intimidated with heavy security presence? I don't see how the presence of heavy security men would intimidate anyone into not voting, except of course you have sinister plans and would want the doors of baallot snatching to be thrown wide open like in the daays of yore.

Is APC not playing divisive politics by constantly portraying the President of the biggest black nation as clueless? Politics is divisive, politics is not for gentlemen. Parties employ difft methods to win elections. And portraying the APC as an islamic party is one of those methods.

Answer these questions:

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by disloman(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2014
A year baby can't word like this way u just did.Go back to insincerenigerian,victorciza,firefire to tutor ao to comment n stop putting we d PDP E-goats into shame.cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by donwilly84: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2014
Hmmmm, and he wants me to believe his story, how did he recognise the militants or they had tags in thier uniform to to signify they were militant. Cheap lies say something else alahaji

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by PassingShot(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2014
zicoraads: Y'all are so dumb, that is why it was so easy for some bored lady to swindle the whole nation into bathing with salt.

Since GEJ came to power, he has done so much in terms of free and fair elections, a fact that was non-existent during OBJ's regime. The APC on the other hand has perfected the art of raising baseless and spurious allegations against the man.

Loose, and Jonathan becomes the devil. Win, and they conviniently keep mute.

Am not going to insult the man, but the man should tell us how he was able to identify masked men as militants at nite, and even if they were unmasked, how did he know they were ex_militants?

Now as to your questions, I will try to answer them, although I doubt it will make any difference.

Nigerian politicians, truth be told, can never ever pass a lie detector test, now, I don't know but, if I would take the word of any politician at face value, then am a waste of space. The question should be, was Lai truly detained in the way he portrayed it? There was a heavy restriction on movement, so I don't think detaining a convoy at night was out of place, especially since Nigerian politicians are famed for moving ballot boxes at nite.

And I have always seen the stupid excuse of intimidating voters with heavy seccurity presence as a cheap political ploy. Are the APC the only ones who are always intimidated with heavy security presence? I don't see how the presence of heavy security men would intimidate anyone into not voting, except of course you have sinister plans and would want the doors of baallot snatching to be thrown wide open like in the daays of yore.

Is APC not playing divisive politics by constantly portraying the President of the biggest black nation as clueless? Politics is divisive, politics is not for gentlemen. Parties employ difft methods to win elections. And portraying the APC as an islamic party is one of those methods.

Cheap attempt.

Try harder to answer my questions succintly and we can discuss.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by arsetalks(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2014
BrAkingNews: These people always trying hard to feel important, blaming GEJ at every opportunity. Ode gbogbo. Maybe he was the one behind you being released too.
only an ode can knows an ode. Oloshi who is in charge of the military? Who has the police under his control?

Why hasn't he investigate and uncover APC's supposed lies about he using the police against them if he has nothing to do with the harassment of the opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by vikel2104: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2014
arsetalks: Well, they got no votes really hence PDP not APC won in Osun oh wait...
I was speaking on general terms.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Nosaghae(m): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2014
olapluto: Why use masked men for elections? Armed thugs and militants wearing masks can kill anyone and get away with it..
Anyways I am so proud of my state right now. We remain the ONLY state in the South to reject PDP in all forms. For presidential elections, APC can count on Osun state to deliver.
CAN Osun state can now focus on religious functions after being used by PDP for the last 4 years.
And as for Omisore, I guess its time to go back to Abuja where he came from. Eating corn in all its form did not deceive us.
For Obanikoro, Abduljeleel Adesiyan and other PDP thugs in SW, the people will fight you with their votes. Ekiti is the eye opener we needed to wake us up. Next time, if you bring the whole of Nigerian army to SW to win elections, it will fail.
u will be the biggest dreamer to think that ekiti election was rigged.
The same GEJ u people are insulting murdered election rigging in Nigeria. what was the position ofopposition party in the Era of OBJ?
take it or leave it every election in Nigeria presently reflects the wishes of the electorate.
Once again congrats to Ogbeni Aregbesola.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Akshow: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2014
If u say Lai is talking, what will u say of the otuoke baboon's clans man.....what's d name of this pig again? Asari Dokubo

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by arsetalks(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2014
donwilly84: Hmmmm, and he wants me to believe his story, how did he recognise the militants or they had tags in thier uniform to to signify they were militant. Cheap lies say something else alahaji
Please, please and please don't let your father see this post. He will be disappointed that he sent you to school.

Is it that you can't read to understand ni or your brain has a mind of it own? Because I have read this post and I did not see where he mentioned the name of the political thugs who arrested him.

Or did you just want to post so you can show your girlfriend ( who off course is only using you to while away time) how many posts you have on nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by arsetalks(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2014
UpLoyo:

Gej has an image? What image? 200 girls are still not accounted for months later; you talking about stup1d image; I'm guessing you meant the image only you have in your head.
How can you say he has no image? He sure does, he has an image of "power miss road".

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by emmaelectelect(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2014
I strongly expect Lai moh'd to release a press statement rejecting the results of Osun election following what his party members suffered as he claims that have impacted on the result of the election to be taken serious next time. APC should also challenge the militarization in court. hypocrisy!!!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by arsetalks(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2014
caniva: This Lai Mohamed is a fool Oooo, but from all his narrations, at the point of arrest and when they were being dispossessed of their phones, i didn't see him mention President GEJ as one of d military man. What kind of allegation his he levelling against d man now? undecided the dust My Lai Mohammed if you can't reason proper.
you Mumu small ooo. Asin even shame shame for your yeye post.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps / Lawan Swears-In Abiru, Dickson, Two Other Senators / Pictures On the New 1,000 Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.