Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military (22515 Views)

Fayose’s Lawmakers Flee Ekiti State To Avoid Arrest By Police-Adewunmi / Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC / Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by ddeola: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2014
I dey laff because these supposed professionals have become errand boys for these clueless politicians. I wonder where they were when BH was operating in North-Eastern part of the country. Shame on them

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by ChiSun27(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2014
arsetalks: Oponu why not show us proof that it was masterminded by APC who we ( well minus idiotas like you) know doesn't control the military.

Ewu....so u don't knw dat ur national forces av bn compromised....reason man...reason

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by makizee(m): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2014
BrAkingNews: These people always trying hard to feel important, blaming GEJ at every opportunity. Ode gbogbo. Maybe he was the one behind you being released too.

He was arrested and harassed by soldiers, dss and police armed and wearing masks, all security agencies controlled by the PDP led government headed by Mr Jonathan...so sir, who should he blame, your Father ?

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Azeez532(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2014
[ author=PassingShot]PDP loyalists and sympathizers are pathetic. You now insult and condemn the man instead of addressing the grave issue at hand.

Answer these questions:

1. Was Lai whisked away by masked military men or not?
2. Did GEJ/PDP arrest many APC leaders on the eve of the election and on election day or not?
3. Was sending the huge number of military personnel to Osun not meant to intimidate the voters and rig the election or not?
4. Is PDP playing divisive politics by demonizing APC as Islamic party or not?

There are many sins against the PDP and by the grace of God, their leaders will be held accountable at some point. [/Don't mind them,they are following the footsteps of Abati and Metuh,responding to issues is a strange thing to them]Don't mind them,they are following the footsteps of Abati and Metuh,responding to issues is a strange thing to them[ author=PassingShot]PDP loyalists and sympathizers are pathetic. You now insult and condemn the man instead of addressing the grave issue at hand.

Answer these questions:

2. Did GEJ/PDP arrest many APC leaders on the eve of the election and on election day or not?
3. Was sending the huge number of military personnel to Osun not meant to intimidate the voters and rig the election or not?

There are many sins against the PDP and by the grace of God, their leaders will be held accountable at some point. [/Don't mind them,they are following the footsteps of Abati and Metuh,responding to issues is a strange thing to them]
Don't mind them,they are following the footsteps of Abati and Metuh,responding to issues is a strange thing to them[ author=PassingShot]PDP loyalists and sympathizers are pathetic. You now insult and condemn the man instead of addressing the grave issue at hand.

Answer these questions:

There are many sins against the PDP and by the grace of God, their leaders will be held accountable at some point. [/Don't mind them,they are following the footsteps of Abati and Metuh,responding to issues is a strange thing to them]
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by sasifo(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2014
You were arrested is Jonathan. You were robbed, is Jonathan, but your party won in Osun, is Jonathan or who else. If not for the high level security who knows what would have happened to you. Old man go and rest and leave politrics for your children. You talk too much.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by JuanDeDios: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2014
condralbede: lai Mohammed why do you blame GEJ in every mischievous things that happens around You

Honestly its d right time you stand up and take ur own responsibility by yourself..
This doesn't make sense. He should take responsibility for his own political arrest?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by edo70: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2014
This man is a chronic liar blabbing anyhow he knows best.Everything is blamed on innocent gej 2 discredit him.They should find another line of blame .We are all getting tired of it.Dumbass.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by cuteboy2: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2014
Lai-r Mohammed : An old hag with a special gift for dreaming up lies.
All hail Nigeria's version of Nazi Joseph Goebbels.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by arsetalks(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2014
ChiSun27:

Ewu....so u don't knw dat ur national forces av bn compromised....reason man...reason
Hahahaha. Compromised? I thought if Children of the house are wayward, who is to be blamed? Not the parents?

Yet you want me to "reason" even fools are ashamed of your foolishness.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2014
Now that your party has won the election, I guess that should be in the past..
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by slap1(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2014
I dislike the PDP but I can't even tolerate APC.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by pussypounder(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2014
i see
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by ayukdaboss(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2014
Front Page coupled with a win for APC. Great week ahead
grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by FLYFIRE(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2014
cuteboy2: Lai-r Mohammed : An old hag with a special gift for dreaming up lies.
All hail Nigeria's version of Nazi Joseph Goebbels.
HONESTLY, ALL APC MEMBERS ARE WAY TOO DESPERATE & CHILDISH.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by begwong: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2014
lie lie mohamed mind yr sef ooo.why must u always align yr misfortunes to GEJ?
Na so u come talk say na GEJ say make we baf and drink salt against èbõlâ®
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by IYANGBALI: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2014
Bigcake: only a foool knows a fellow foool? Scientifically proven.
you are foool and a foool you would remain until you start using your brain,ode
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by fm7070: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2014
APC and propaganda. Always seeking the masses' sympathy
Nigerians are no more sympathiser to any political group.
if you serve us well, you get our vote,
if you mess up or not up to task, we vote you away
election under GEJ's watch is fair and credible
but APC will never admit this, they're always paranoid
When are we going to stop this bad belle politics in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by kennydee05(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2014
caniva: This Lai Mohamed is a fool Oooo, but from all his narrations, at the point of arrest and when they were being dispossessed of their phones, i didn't see him mention President GEJ as one of d military man. What kind of allegation his he levelling against d man now? undecided the dust My Lai Mohammed if you can't reason proper.
1000 dislikes
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by kennydee05(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2014
caniva: This Lai Mohamed is a fool Oooo, but from all his narrations, at the point of arrest and when they were being dispossessed of their phones, i didn't see him mention President GEJ as one of d military man. What kind of allegation his he levelling against d man now? undecided the dust My Lai Mohammed if you can't reason proper.
1000 dislikes
So you ummi like this? No be Ebola Jonathan be their Oga@thetop.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by kennydee05(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2014
1000 dislikes
So you mumu like this? No be Ebola Jonathan be their Oga@thetop.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by yinkarh187(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
arsetalks: Never knew common knowledge can be this expensive.
Since u have common knowlegde sir can u pls state a geniune reason why he'll do such a thing....I'm not a fan of jonathan but some accusations against him r just too outrageous

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Chienex24(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
IYANGBALI: it his right to talk so shut the fuuuck up and hug a transmitter

and y don't you just shut the fuuuck up?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Ijaya123: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
ugoezeik: u need to b arrested old man because u don talk too Much! Imagine a man talking lik dis, i wonder hw u go de compete wit ur wife at home wen talking mode activate

Whatever happens to freedom of speech?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Billygee2u: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
jayseehe: politics sha, but what does the President stand to gain from your arrest
honestly,I am very sorry to say "I detest all APC politicians"they are too desperate.
but,they are only making GEJ stronger and famous
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by nduchucks: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
It is in the best interest of Nigerians that we have a regime change at the federal level in 2015. Also importantly, it is in the best interest of Americans and their fight against terrorists that we have this regime change.

This truth, as GEJ would say, America must know, and as I say, America already knows! nuff said.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Fourwinds: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
d security men should allow dis man to go wherever he wants since he has not cause any problem. dis is simple. y arresting him in first place. did he steal, kill or rape.? our security men are politically hypertensive in dealing out orders of oga at d top
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Fourwinds: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
security men arresting him only aggravated problems. how wish dey didn't arrest him. he wouldnt have d excuse of talking
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Fourwinds: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
Billygee2u:
honestly,I am very sorry to say "I detest all APC politicians"they are too desperate.
mind if dey are not dere PDP will not work. I don't want a sleeping president
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Fourwinds: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
Billygee2u:
mind u if dey are not dere PDP will not work. I don't want a sleeping president
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Fourwinds: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
slap1: I dislike the PDP but I can't even tolerate APC.
we need dem to complement each other because some of dem are lazy and dull irrespective of political party
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Fourwinds: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
pussypounder:
i see
hmmmmm.... u were decisive in choosing dis moniker. ...what a personification

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by ugoezeik(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ijaya123:

Whatever happens to freedom of speech?
for a man to talk lik a mkt wman everytim? There is nothing good in opposition party at his sites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps / Lawan Swears-In Abiru, Dickson, Two Other Senators / Nigerian Army Noticeably Absent In Town Taken From Boko Haram-new York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.