Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military (22514 Views)

Fayose’s Lawmakers Flee Ekiti State To Avoid Arrest By Police-Adewunmi / Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC / Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 10, 2014
PassingShot: PDP loyalists and sympathizers are pathetic. You now insult and condemn the man instead of addressing the grave issue at hand.

Answer these questions:

1. Was Lai whisked away by masked military men or not?
2. Did GEJ/PDP arrest many APC leaders on the eve of the election and on election day or not?
3. Was sending the huge number of military personnel to Osun not meant to intimidate the voters and rig the election or not?
4. Is PDP playing divisive politics by demonizing APC as Islamic party or not?

There are many sins against the PDP and by the grace of God, their leaders will be held accountable at some point.
amen
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by arsetalks(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2014
ChiSun27:

Olodo....so u r yet 2 c dat all d above trash u listed were masterminded by APC....reason man....reason.
Oponu why not show us proof that it was masterminded by APC who we ( well minus idiotas like you) know doesn't control the military.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by gerald09(m): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2014
APC have no idea how to switch off even after they won dey still accuse. So please what's d score so far?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by zicoraads: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2014
PassingShot:

Cheap attempt.

Try harder to answer my questions succintly and we can discuss.
Well I wouldn't say am surprised. I had doubted the capacity of your brain to understand the message anyway.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Bigcake: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2014
IYANGBALI: with fooools like you,Nigeria is doomed
only a foool knows a fellow foool? Scientifically proven.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2014
The way and manner Mr Liar Mohammed desecrates the office of the President is becoming alarming.It is high time he was put behind bars to make him a bit reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by deeobserver209(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2014
Want to use this medium to congratulate the people of Osun State on their victory at yesterday's elections which was free and fair. The peaceful nature of the poles goes to show that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan is committed to organizing a free and fair elections, not just in Ekiti and Osun state but in every part of the country. I pray that the Governor elect will work hard to develop the state and take it to a higher pedestrial where everyone will be guaranteed good social welfare. Congratulations. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by SangoCrusader: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2014
PassingShot: PDP loyalists and sympathizers are pathetic. You now insult and condemn the man instead of addressing the grave issue at hand.

Answer these questions:

1. Was Lai whisked away by masked military men or not?
2. Did GEJ/PDP arrest many APC leaders on the eve of the election and on election day or not?
3. Was sending the huge number of military personnel to Osun not meant to intimidate the voters and rig the election or not?
4. Is PDP playing divisive politics by demonizing APC as Islamic party or not?

There are many sins against the PDP and by the grace of God, their leaders will be held accountable at some point.

Thank you o my brother, there is at least one person thinking on this forum. It is only naija where a leader will not feel the need to even comment on such serious allegations and dismiss them as machinations of the opposition. Can GEJ, Reuben Abati, Reno Omokri or Wendell Simlin confirm if Lai Mohammed was infact whisked away, and why?

Nigerians need to start asking the right questions and perhaps, we will start getting the right answers!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by kokoboy4life(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2014
Many fools and morons are many here on nairaland the man explained what transpired between him and the military officials you people are criticising him that he talk too much so are you expecting him to talk when he has been shot to death. GEJ must go 2015

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by ugoezeik(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Akshow: If u say Lai is talking, what will u say of the otuoke baboon's clans man.....what's d name of this pig again? Asari Dokubo
we r talking About politicians here bro, if u see d way d man talk sometimes u will b amaze n angry!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by deeobserver209(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Lucasbalo: Gbam.100 likes.
200 dislikes.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by ugoezeik(m): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2014
disloman: A year baby can't word like this way u just did.Go back to insincerenigerian,victorciza,firefire to tutor ao to comment n stop putting we d PDP E-goats into shame.cheesy
Hahahahahaha armour patrol carrier(apc) so u r in dis forum ehh? Seun will soon ban u
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2014
Its ridiculous that whenever APC wins, it
is declared as free and
fair. You see all their
politicians claiming that
the ppl expressed their
mind. However when
they lose it becomes
that PDP rigged the
election, ppl not allowed
to vote, security agents this and that.
APC should learn to
accept defeat instead of always threatening
violence. Well I supose
it is part of their DNA.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by ugoezeik(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2014
arsetalks: I wonder how quiet you will be if your own life was the one at risk because of some drunk and clu.elless idiota who thinks to govern the nation is a do or die thing.
bro Fget dat! Dats hw apc always do, do u remember wat happend in edo anambra n etkiti? If apc had lose u wudav seen wat he will say today, apc election apc lose is ragged. Bro think!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by PassingShot(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2014
zicoraads: Well I wouldn't say am surprised. I had doubted the capacity of your brain to understand the message anyway.

Pls stop the insult. I'm above that and not moulded to go that path with you.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by ugoezeik(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2014
liongirl: shut up fool do u play plolitics by been quiet. We should stop all these supporting of evil simply because we in PDP. I am a core PDP lady but what happended is condamable sorry oga lai. And congrats to ur party for wining the election.

do u need to abuse me on dis forum? Dear sis i tink u need to grow up and be civil
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by ugoezeik(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2014
liongirl: shut up fool do u play plolitics by been quiet. We should stop all these supporting of evil simply because we in PDP. I am a core PDP lady but what happended is condamable sorry oga lai. And congrats to ur party for wining the election.

do u need to abuse me on dis forum? My lady u need to grow up n be civil ok
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by 1miccza: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2014
I never expected any other response from him than this, he is living true to his name "Lie Mohammed" and doing a good job of trying to paint an evil image of the present government which is his main job in his party....
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by ugoezeik(m): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2014
UpLoyo:

Ediots like you really need to start removing Jonathan's dick from your mouth. Enough already. Do you guys even have any functioning brain cells?
so u nver hear of 14yrs jail by putting ur mouth in ur fathers dick? Am Sorry for ur life
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by duni04(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2014
Lucasbalo: People that are suffering the most are the vocal supporters of GEJ. People living on $5.00 a day still lapping behind their oppressors. Jonathan and his cohorts are stealing the commonwealth dry and the fools on nairaland are praising him. Worried for Nigeria's future.
Seriouzly me too!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by wickyyolo: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2014
IYANGBALI: with fooools like you,Nigeria is doomed
APC clown, the election was free and fair. Bringing those securities assured that. If GEJ wanted to rig election he would have. You guys are too blind.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by anonimi: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2014
APC people are real DRAMA queens.
That was how Oshiomole was screaming assassination attempt just before his second term elections when protesting students were throwing pure water sachets at him.

PROPAGANDA cannot take you very far. Learn to deliver to the electorate.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by wickyyolo: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2014

Stop deceiving yourself. Your not a pdp member. You just happen to support pdp in your hometown. The election was free and fair. That's all that matters. GEJ ensured that.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by duni04(m): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2014
arsetalks: Seriously, I told your dad when he was sending you to school that he should let us use that money as an investment on catfish pepper soup and malt, he refused, see now how you are disgracing him.

I will show him this post of yours. How I wish he had listened to me, he would not have wasted such pepper soup worthy money on a kid who we all knew came to the world with no brain.

Oga oo.
U wan kill persin wit laughter on a sunday mornin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by wickyyolo: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2014
kokoboy4life: Many fools and morons are many here on nairaland the man explained what transpired between him and the military officials you people are criticising him that he talk too much so are you expecting him to talk when he has been shot to death. GEJ must go 2015
Better to vote for the devil we know(GEJ) than the angel we don't know(tinubu)
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by ajani1978(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2014
Gej cannot succed to be Nigeria president comes 2015 his administration is too oppressed shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by yetunsbay(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2014
ugoezeik: u need to b arrested old man because u don talk too Much! Imagine a man talking lik dis, i wonder hw u go de compete wit ur wife at home wen talking mode activate
I have no doubt u know his duty
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2014
I am happy for Osun state. They have used their heads to vote and not their stomach unlike some people we know but can't mention.

Winners know about losing so they prepare but losers think they can win all the time so they get drunk in the 'Alomo' of their past successes. We know what GEJ and his cohorts are doing.

You can fool the people once but you can't fool the people all the time. A fraction of the people that voted the incumbent are already frustrated and disappointed.

Baba Lai, thank God you lived to tell your story. They will not do it again because we now know allllllllllllllllll their tactics!

Away from politics http://advancedbusinessclass.com/forum

APC ------- Progresssssss!!!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by duni04(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2014
zicoraads: Y'all are so dumb, that is why it was so easy for some bored lady to swindle the whole nation into bathing with salt.

Since GEJ came to power, he has done so much in terms of free and fair elections, a fact that was non-existent during OBJ's regime. The APC on the other hand has perfected the art of raising baseless and spurious allegations against the man.

Loose, and Jonathan becomes the devil. Win, and they conviniently keep mute.

Am not going to insult the man, but the man should tell us how he was able to identify masked men as militants at nite, and even if they were unmasked, how did he know they were ex_militants?

Now as to your questions, I will try to answer them, although I doubt it will make any difference.

Nigerian politicians, truth be told, can never ever pass a lie detector test, now, I don't know but, if I would take the word of any politician at face value, then am a waste of space. The question should be, was Lai truly detained in the way he portrayed it? There was a heavy restriction on movement, so I don't think detaining a convoy at night was out of place, especially since Nigerian politicians are famed for moving ballot boxes at nite.

And I have always seen the stupid excuse of intimidating voters with heavy seccurity presence as a cheap political ploy. Are the APC the only ones who are always intimidated with heavy security presence? I don't see how the presence of heavy security men would intimidate anyone into not voting, except of course you have sinister plans and would want the doors of baallot snatching to be thrown wide open like in the daays of yore.

Is APC not playing divisive politics by constantly portraying the President of the biggest black nation as clueless? Politics is divisive, politics is not for gentlemen. Parties employ difft methods to win elections. And portraying the APC as an islamic party is one of those methods.
Oga the job of an opposition politician is not to sing the praises of an incumbent, its to highlight his flaws and profer better alternatives. In a country like Nigeria with plenty of flaws and an incumbent that is just too cynical to effect any changes but would rather hound anybody that has the guts to highlight his flaws, the job of the opposition becomes more difficult, even dangerous. But the irony is that people like you that are at the receiving end of all the foolish decisions of the incumbent are now joining hands with the incumbent to demonize the opposition. Its just tragic.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2014
you are classic example why the worst of humans should be denied the luxury of reproduction..what wud GEJ gain by arresting the old f00l?pls be sensible for once..
IYANGBALI: PDP should forget SW come 2015,we are tired of being deceived by some animals in human skin,our mumu don do
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by princessayesha(f): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2014
Do not mess with jona grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military by 9ja4Change(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2014
Nayoanalytical: The way and manner Mr Liar Mohammed desecrates the office of the President is becoming alarming.It is high time he was put behind bars to make him a bit reasonable.

Ok, then let the president start acting more like a real president and commander of the armed forces and not like a damn clueless confused daft ediot!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Plans To Ban Importation Of Vehicles / Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps / Lawan Swears-In Abiru, Dickson, Two Other Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.