Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Would You Ever Stalk Someone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Ever Stalk Someone? (3024 Views)

Do Ladies Stalk Guys They Crave For??? / I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2006
eveseh:

OMG hehehe
don't be a dreamer
am not being that lovely just being good
telling u what i feel,lol kdding
please don't explode oo because i don't have water to throw it on u we cool grin cheesy

Knew i was going to push u to the edge.  embarassed  embarassed
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by eveseh(f): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2006
LOL not like that,
we are my man for life,LOL kiss kiss
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by Gwaine(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2006
I've been stalked once, haven't done it myself (don't have the sightest interest), and know some people who've been stalked.

One of my pals quit his babe, and a few days later got a surprising email from some sweet 16. Gave her his number, address, etc - so they arranged to block. Meanwhile, she asked a few questions to be sure he wasn't a cheat:

Q. So, did U really, honestly love your last babe?

A. Well, nah. . . she was nothing - just a past time to fill space.

Q. And why am I different and won't be another past time in your life?

A. You've got so many things she doesn't have. . . like poise, a calm and loving heart, the statistics of Beyunce and. . .

(stalker cuts in)

Q. . . . yeah, and a kissable nose-bridge, a fabulous texture, boobs that stand like Solomon's cousin, etc. I've heard it
before, and it's so shameful your storyline hasn't changed - because that's what you used for Chioma and Ebere!

No need to tell the rest of the story. My pal wan die for him computer with shame!! grin
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by bluenubian(f): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2006
Rtflmao @ gwaine grin
Wow, ur story is soo funny, had a friend like that that would get different yahoo IDs jus to test her boyfriend and ask him questions about her
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by diddy4(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2006
@gwain

ok, you got me on the floor with this one. kai, he is so busted. which kin lie champion be this? i don laugh tire.
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2006
not in a million years
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by akinwunmi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2006
Its depends ok. If am about to ask the babe out i can stalk her to know her every move so i will know when and where to approach her. When this is done, its better you are not seen while doing it. As of the case of an Ex. or something. NO COMMENTS
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by kellorah: 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2006
@ Tpic: NOPE
I AINT A weirdo.
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by Eurphoria(f): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2006
Hang on have i lost it? am i in another zone? is stalking now a craze?

I don't think anyone wakes up and just decides to stalk. Stalking is no joke, not in any way funny, and anyone who has done it need to seriously check into the nearest mental health centre.

Are you guys just jokin about? with this stalking bizness? hope so, still lots of people suffer from stalkers(talking ordinary men and women )

Its not cool, not clever, not nice, not socially acceptable behaviour
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by diddy4(m): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2006
you have made a nice point but i enjoy it when girls stalk moi.
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by Teezy(f): 1:46am On Jul 24, 2006
That's why i stalk u tongue
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by diddy4(m): 2:52am On Jul 24, 2006
and i like it when u stalk me baby.
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by WesleyanA(f): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2006
stalking is creepy!
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by yemstar(f): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2006
I think i was being stalked b4 i changed numbers got freaky phone calls and people who just liked to call listen to my voicemail and leave breathing sounds as messages real CREEPY!! Still don't know if its just my friends playing pranks.

I almost got talked into some form of stalking once, my friend wanted me to follow her on her ex pursuit stalk him to his new apartment and come back later to slash his tires and throw raw eggs at his car. Cuz she was still burnt that he cheated on her and i think what burnt her most was that the new girl was ugly.

and yes i chickened out:
1. cuz i was still new here

2. i didn't think the consequences of that extreme plot of hers where worth it to me plus i didn't even know the guy

3. the last thing i wanted was to become like these hard core agbero akata's here grin or to be on their hit list
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by abbyrian(f): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2006
i don't stalk guys cause if they find out its definately going to make him feel so important.OMG! to me,that is an extreme.
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by kellorah: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2006
stalking's freaky
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by Eurphoria(f): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2006
NIGERIANS NIGERIANS !!! ehn ehn , all of a sudden everyone is a stalker or has been stalked , na wah oh.

Everyone jumping on the bandwaggon chei! chineke, i dey fear una oh.

@Diddy
you are just a clown i know you like to be stalked by anything in a skirt, ashewo!! tongue
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by bluenubian(f): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2006
@euphoria

yes stalking can be dangerous, but hey we all do it in different ways and dont realize we doing it. like when im driving, i ll take the street my ex live on jus to see if there's another car in his drive-way. Pathetic, huh?
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by Coco29(f): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2006
Eurphoria:

NIGERIANS NIGERIANS !!! ehn ehn , all of a sudden everyone is a stalker or has been stalked , na wah oh.

Everyone jumping on the bandwaggon chei! chineke, i dey fear una oh.

@Diddy
you are just a clown i know you like to be stalked by anything in a skirt, ashewo!! tongue

hey girl how come you not outside enjoying the sunshine u know what it is like here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by kellorah: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2006
lmao@blue
yep,pathetic! grin
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by bluenubian(f): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2006
yeah kelloggs
and i bet there are nairaland stalkers too, not that am saying am one of em
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by kellorah: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2006
yep blue. i bet there are loads especially the 'single' people (me, not included grin )
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by Eurphoria(f): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2006
[/quote][quote author=bluenubian link=topic=18510.msg519221#msg519221 date=1153830686]
@euphoria

yes stalking can be dangerous, but hey we all do it in different ways and don't realize we doing it. like when im driving, i ll take the street my ex live on jus to see if there's another car in his drive-way. Pathetic, huh?

Hi Bluenubian smiley
OK , I get you if you put it that way, you are right, you have a point.
Yep it is pathetic, how could you shocked, (shake my head)

@Coco
what are you doing indoors yourself? tongue
Geez babes its so hotttt, i am staying indoors today , i got enough browning from last weekend, coco i will confess the reason i am avoiding the sun like a plague is because of a wedding i am goin to in two weeks, silly me, i went and bought the foundation and stuff like months back and now if i go any darker i an fuked, i'll have to go finding one that suits, thing is, i love the one i bought so much cause it is so perfect, i have never found the right one before and anyways ,you know how it is.
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by Coco29(f): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2006
lol girl that is my prob now, i am as black as ever cheesy lmao it is now going back to normal because of the rain cheesy :Di am now heading out shoppin and all i will be back in 40 min though
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by Eurphoria(f): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2006
Have fun , dont spend too much ok.
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by janetgurl: 5:56am On Aug 03, 2006
no,i wont ever
and i havent done it yet
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by ozoneflake(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2008
Stalking Stalkin Stalk, can some body tell me what that mean. I thought ita about holding your gal in a pin fall or some thing?
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2008
stalked and was stalked, and it want a pretty sight,the exp made me have my head checked, so shocked i am a nut i guess
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2008
wow, this is crazy lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2008
Morning and at night I can't, I have to sleep.
Afternoon: I must watch paso adelante.
Evening: tonight I have three programs which start at the same tìme to watch. How can I possibly add another one?

And well, I have to eat and of course piss and sh-t. No time for other stuff, sorry!
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by Gamine(f): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2008
Stalk ke?

like say i no get Job!

i have been stalked though
and it wasnt funny!
Re: Would You Ever Stalk Someone? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2008
Gamine my dear i get job+job but i come add stalking one yeye oloshi into my priorities anyway sha, he who knows the shoes knows where it pinches

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ok Ladies, Juss Incase You Didn't Know.. / When You Wife Did Not Give You A Boy. / Kate Wore Short Skirt To My House And My Short Thing Turned To Long Thing [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.