Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Ebola And Muslims! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ebola And Muslims! (1444 Views)

Ebola And Muslims / Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) / Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola And Muslims! by msmon(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ebola and Muslims

If it's true Ebola is caused by the following:

Eating bats,
Eating monkeys,
Chimpanzees,
Eating bush meats,
Eating carcasses, cadavers or morts,
Mammals such as:
Lemurs, Bushbabies, Tarsiers, Marmosets and all animals with hands-like feet with forward-facing eyes, as well as eating human flesh,

Or is caused by dirtiness, contamination. Impurity and foulness, then listen to this:

Allah has strongly forbid the Muslims since 1500 years ago from eating all the mentioned above primate animal and birds meats!

Allah has strongly commanded us since 1500  years ago to slaughter all animals and birds, and to allow the blood to completely drain and then cook, roast or fry them properly before we eat them!

Allah has strongly forbid us since 1500 years ago to eat carcasses, morts and cadavers! (Qur'an: 2: 173; 5: 3; 16: 115)

Allah has since 1500 years ago commanded us to wash our hands everyday 30 times each at five different intervals during the day and night times! (Qur'an: 5: 6)

Allah has commanded us since 1500 years ago to wash our feets everyday 15 times each at five different intervals during the day and night times! (Qur'an: 5: 6)

Allah has commanded us since1500 years ago to wash and bathe our bodies whenever we meet our spouses! (Qur'an: 4: 43; 5: 6)

Our Prophet has commanded us since 1500 years ago to atleast take bath once a week regardless of the circumstances! (Bukhari and muslim)

Islam has commanded us since 1500 years ago to wash our hands before and after eating!

Islam has commanded us since 1500 years ago to brush our teeth atleast 5 times daily!

Islam has commanded us since 1500 years ago to wash our private parts whenever we ease ourselves and wash our hands immediately!

Islam has commanded us since 1500 years ago to clean our clothes every time before going to masjid for prayers! (Qur'an: 7: 31)

At the end, Allah has made cleanliness as one of the obligatory conditions of good faith!

With these favours from Allah since 1500

So, which of the favor of your lord will you deny? (Quran 55:26).
Re: Ebola And Muslims! by Abiagirl777(f): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
If the feet of the Abokis' i see in Owerri,onitsha and Aba are washed 15 times daily,Nigeria will be the cleanest country by 2015 and Ebola eradicated.
I swear!

2 Likes

Re: Ebola And Muslims! by Adventurist(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
So true. You are so funny

Abiagirl777: If the feet of the Abokis' i see in Owerri,onitsha and Aba are washed 15 times daily,Nigeria will be the cleanest country by 2015 and Ebola eradicated.
I swear!
Re: Ebola And Muslims! by egopersonified(f): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
Abiagirl777: If the feet of the Abokis' i see in Owerri,onitsha and Aba are washed 15 times daily,Nigeria will be the cleanest country by 2015 and Ebola eradicated.
I swear!

Brainy.

1 Like

Re: Ebola And Muslims! by kemzyAjaks(f): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Allahu Akbar!!! aw about shaking hands and hugging d opposite sex who u're nt married to or who'z nt ur mahram d@ Allah has forbade??. immediately i heard d details of dis deadly virus, i said Alhamdulillah 4 mkin me a muslim....nt d@ w cnt get it oo....buh d chances are greatly reduced

1 Like

Re: Ebola And Muslims! by Nafikowa: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thank God Muslims have close to no chances of contacting Ebola. But be careful folks

1 Like

Re: Ebola And Muslims! by cleric(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
I swear!
You deserve a cookie gurl.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola And Muslims! by cleric(m): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
msmon: Ebola and Muslims

If it's true Ebola is caused by the following:

Eating bats,
Eating monkeys,
Chimpanzees,
Eating bush meats,
Eating carcasses, cadavers or morts,
Mammals such as:
Lemurs, Bushbabies, Tarsiers, Marmosets and all animals with hands-like feet with forward-facing eyes, as well as eating human flesh,

Or is caused by dirtiness, contamination. Impurity and foulness, then listen to this:

Allah has strongly forbid the Muslims since 1500 years ago from eating all the mentioned above primate animal and birds meats!

Allah has strongly commanded us since 1500  years ago to slaughter all animals and birds, and to allow the blood to completely drain and then cook, roast or fry them properly before we eat them!

So as not to be harsh, I will simply tell you that the Bible also gave these instructions centuries before the Qu'ran. Don't forget that Mohammed actually went to a seminary for a while and what he wrote in the Qur'an are ideas gotten from the Bible. tongue

Conclusion? Christianity is light years ahead. wink

3 Likes

Re: Ebola And Muslims! by guyANDROID1: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
I swear!

Don't mind the poo

Now dey will quote where Allah said we should not eat fish again.
Re: Ebola And Muslims! by msmon(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
kemzyAjaks: Allahu Akbar!!! aw about shaking hands and hugging d opposite sex who u're nt married to or who'z nt ur mahram d@ Allah has forbade??. immediately i heard d details of dis deadly virus, i said Alhamdulillah 4 mkin me a muslim....nt d@ w cnt get it oo....buh d chances are greatly reduced

Jazarkallahu khayran.
Re: Ebola And Muslims! by msmon(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
cleric:

So as not to be harsh, I will simply tell you that the Bible also gave these instructions centuries before the Qu'ran. Don't forget that Mohammed actually went to a seminary for a while and what he wrote in the Qur'an are ideas gotten from the Bible. tongue

In not going into a religions debate bro!
Re: Ebola And Muslims! by kemzyAjaks(f): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2014
cleric:

u're nt jst worth my response
Re: Ebola And Muslims! by Ifyjemila(f): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2014
cleric:

where are you from?
Re: Ebola And Muslims! by Ifyjemila(f): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2014
Allah knows the best for us.

1 Like

Re: Ebola And Muslims! by msmon(m): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2014
Ifyjemila: Allah knows the best for us.
Allahu Allam

(1) (Reply)

Will Muslims Go To Heaven? / Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement? / Nikah: Husband's Obligations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.