Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Where Are We Going, My Fellow Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are We Going, My Fellow Nigerians? (399 Views)

Fasola Of Lagos Is A Selective Deporter Of Fellow Nigerians / Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows / Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are We Going, My Fellow Nigerians? by argon500: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
This matter is bothering me.
"Why is it that when you are the APC member, you become a terrorist or have link with Boko Haram, or sponsor Boko Haram? But when you defect to the PDP, you will no more be considered as a Boko Haram sponsor or a terrorist? Instead, they will kill a cow and announce that some members of the APC have defected to the PDP.
"Again, all the Northerners who are members of the PDP are all innocent of terrorism, but those who are non-PDP are all terrorists.
"My question is: is it that the PDP and the APC are fighting over who will lead the Boko Haram organization, or are they calling us a fools?
"Or is it that when you commit crime as a PDP member it becomes a holy crime? Or is the PDP a camp for crime committers where impeached governors still return back to power, and where criminals who stole Nigerian funds still being presented to contest for a governor's post as their crimes are pardoned because of the PDP membership card?
"Or is it that the PDP is encouraging all kidnapers to obtain PDP membership card in order to legalize their kidnapping crimes?"
Why the mutual accusations?

Source: NAIJ.COM READERS HAVE A SAY! (submitted by Chika)
Re: Where Are We Going, My Fellow Nigerians? by eph12(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
The author is being bias here

(1) (Reply)

Failure To Rescue Abducted Chibok Girls,forget 2015 Election,saysnorthern Elders / Let Me Print Your Campaign Materials / INEC To Use Card Readers In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.