Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. (12286 Views)

Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs. / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / Highest Paying Banks In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. by Agbo2(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2008
I hear Afribank pays N3.4M for entry level,
how true is that?
Re: Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2008
d
Re: Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. by aktunde(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2008
Enough of this millions stuff. Honestly, you guys would kill the unemployed. By the way, what is the big deal about the millions you are all talking about? After all, in Zimbabwe, a family of 6, can finish a loaf of bread which cost 50 million Zimbabwean dollars. My friend, drop that calculator! Who is talking about exchange rate here? We are talking about MILLIONS and not exchange rate grin

Seriously, we should acknowledge the fact that the unemployed Nigerians read this thread. Please if you are earning millions, keep this to yourself. We do not need to make the unemployed feel sad. Cheers smiley.
Re: Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. by aktunde(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2008
Enough of this millions stuff. Honestly, you guys would kill the unemployed. By the way, what is the big deal about the millions you are all talking about? After all, in Zimbabwe, a family of 6, can finish a loaf of bread which cost 50 million Zimbabwean dollars. My friend, drop that calculator! Who is talking about exchange rate here? We are talking about MILLIONS and not exchange rate grin

Seriously, we should acknowledge the fact that the unemployed Nigerians read this thread. Please if you are earning millions, keep this to yourself. We do not need to make the unemployed feel sad. Cheers smiley
Re: Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. by bloggz: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2008
abeg leave those broke ass bankers, any oil worker in the house, i work with CHEVRON n i earn 6M,  tongue
Re: Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. by tkb417(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2008
Enough of this millions stuff. Honestly, you guys would kill the unemployed. By the way, what is the big deal about the millions you are all talking about? After all, in Zimbabwe, a family of 6, can finish a loaf of bread which cost 50 million Zimbabwean dollars. My friend, drop that calculator! Who is talking about exchange rate here? We are talking about MILLIONS and not exchange rate

Seriously, we should acknowledge the fact that the unemployed Nigerians read this thread. Please if you are earning millions, keep this to yourself. We do not need to make the unemployed feel sad. Cheers
are u alright? didnt u see the title of the thread b4 u entered?
so we should run amok cos den dey die for Zimbabwe?
Re: Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. by aktunde(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2008
@tkb417

Thanks for your comments about my post. I was only trying to end the controversy, by bringing in something else. If it continues this way, people might be misinformed. The unemployed may keep crying. We do not want them to go to the high way with guns. Do we? That is why I brought in the Zimbabwe issue. But I am not as serious as you think about Zimbabwe. Just a joke, to end the controversy about the highest paying bank.

From your comment to me, I am glad. Because, I got the kind of response I want. Have a great day.
Re: Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. by tkb417(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2008
@tkb417

Thanks for your comments about my post. I was only trying to end the controversy, by bringing in something else. If it continues this way, people might be misinformed. The unemployed may keep crying. We do not want them to go to the high way with guns. Do we? That is why I brought in the Zimbabwe issue. But I am not as serious as you think about Zimbabwe. Just a joke, to end the controversy about the highest paying bank.

From your comment to me, I am glad. Because, I got the kind of response I want. Have a great day.
oga im sorry about that o. Didnt know enuff controversies don happen

I get ur drift about being modest with the declarations and all. . .its all gud
no vex o
Re: Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. by aktunde(m): 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2008
@tkb417

Never mind friend, I'm not annoyed. I'm just catching my fun. That's all. I wish you a wonderful Christmas in advance
Re: Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. by chucapis: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2008
I do not think all ds figure u guys give as entry level package are true. who are refer d entry level, do u mean executive trainee (ET) or executive assistant (EA)? Pls define ur entry level.
Re: Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. by padolife(f): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2008
First bank Pays 104k per month. Am a corper there. i was just called by access bank. access or first bank; which one should i go for?
Re: Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. by slimfine(f): 2:30am On Dec 25, 2008
shouldn't the amount these bank pays depend on the position one occupy? I mean when you say 2mil for entering level does that mean to a first time manager or a receptionist? no wonder these banks folds and swallows people money.
Re: Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. by Obalende: 12:33am On Jan 02, 2009
how much do banks pay IT professionals for entry level, mid-level and senior level (over 10 yrs experience).
Re: Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. by innoman: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2009
`i work wit zenith, i am telling u it s a place to be, de pay is 2.96m per annum, only 400k is tied to performance, so u re sure of going home wit atleast 2.66m, i wish all who r still searchin 4 jobs Gods favor, dis yr is yr,
Re: Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. by ayoboy06: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2012
Union pays 1.9 million basic and variable is 250000 but you will never get it
Re: Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. by dremoney(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2012
Please does anyone know how much FCMB n Fidelity pay? Their staff's looks alright but their pay remains a mystery!
Re: Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. by broisrael(m): 3:18am On Jun 18, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airline Pilots Pay In Nigeira / What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . / What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.