Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . (12310 Views)

What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money / What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Electrical Engineering Aquire To Boost . / Elect/elect And Mechatronics Engineering Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Christology(m): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2021
What can I do as an undergraduate student studying Mechatronics Engineering to augment my resumé?
Any professional courses, certifications??

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Dechief: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2021
There's these institute in Lagos call iit they run 6months intensive automation programme.. they also have the one year part time programme. The training n certification is 650k.. you will have an hands on experience or u can intern in brewery industries as and get free training in automation.. but to be frank start thinking of ways you can generate money for your self this will make u independent and able to face the Nigerian economy and also have small funds to follow your dreams.. Goodluck

31 Likes

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Christology(m): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Thanks 4 d advice.
Dechief:
There's these institute in Lagos call iit they run 6months intensive automation programme.. they also have the one year part time programme. The training n certification is 650k.. you will have an hands on experience or u can intern in brewery industries as and get free training in automation.. but to be frank start thinking of ways you can generate money for your self this will make u independent and able to face the Nigerian economy and also have small funds to follow your dreams.. Goodluck
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by ignis: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
Don't be deceived by the heavy name "Mechatronic Engineering". I advice you to humble yourself and attach yourself to any good road side mechanic in your street and learn under him.
That is what will put food on your table and not big grammars.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Lordbinsmar: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
Learn programming and focus more on robotics.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Antoeni(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Barbing

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Betensure: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin. Pick up your device and start a Phishing Career…..made $2000 since I started….though not a financial advise

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by OwenJesse27(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Learn programming ....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by ACRI: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Christology:
Thanks 4 d advice.

There is one in Osun state BMI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Mekudi: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Radionics or mechanic

3 Likes

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Isokoboy(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Make I dey look
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Nimzing: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ignore this once telling you it's a useless course. Every course is useless as far as you don't work hard. For asking this question, you're already on the right track. I studied mechanical engineering and produced a carbon fiber car as final year project. An engineer is not supposed to look work for cos you have the knowledge to start any business you want. My advice, Join any of the Cisco programs and start from there.

Mechatronics is one of the best course to study

9 Likes

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by ahaika23: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Learn

-Matlab and simulink
-solidworks
-python
-Additive Manufacturing

15 Likes

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Tunde835(m): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Programming
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Ewizard(m): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Which one be mechatronics again ni?

Where una dey from see all this course wey una dey study.?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by OBAGADAFFI: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Internet of things, AI and Robotics.
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Thinktwicemybro: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Go to a mechanic shop and pick apprenticeship form. If not you will end in jail for spoiling peoples car. Nigerian Universities are scam, they will only load you with theories that won't help your life. Many mech engine graduates cannot use screwdriver.

14 Likes

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Tdotbluejays: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Programming and learn about automation HMI with PLCs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by inyangd4: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Where would a student see 650k?!

I recommend you python and other languages from YouTube

9 Likes

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Psalmistproject: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mechatronics kwa?
Abi You fell in love with the movie TRANSFORMER!!!

I dey come let me see google first

2 Likes

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by aikyg(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Focus for now in getting the theory. Mechatronics is a combination of Mechanical Engineering and Electronics Engineering. This course will equip you with a strong foundation to delve into other equally lucrative frontiers like Robotics and Artificial intelligence. I'd say, this is a very good course.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by McOluOmo: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
Everyone is confused, my dear

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Clintonchiedzie(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fix phone
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by fifaplayer9: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Oweku: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Honestly am hearing this kind of course for the first time..

4 Likes

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by The5DME(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
cc: tensanzangetsu20 karleb
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by The5DME(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Clintonchiedzie:
Fix phone
I'll not advise one to learn this.

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by The5DME(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ewizard:

grin grin
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Lordbinsmar: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ewizard:

Naso you local reach shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by chloride6: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Code...

Learn to code like the world is coming to the end.

Python, Data Science and ML..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? / Ten Things You Need To Have As A Freelance Writer In Nigeria / Hourly Wage Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Preferable And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.