Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With (3154 Views)

Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting / Tribute And Shout-out To Friends And Families We've Lost Or Loosed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by tpia1: 12:20am On Aug 11, 2014
bokoslayer:

I owe her alot and it is personal. Have you got any help to render, please?

the help I'm rendering is right here on this thread.

my advice to you is search on facebook or google.

if she's not there, and you've also looked for others who know her and they also dont know her whereabouts, give it a rest.

You can also drop your own information instead and say "sandra" who schooled at ebonyi (or anyone who knows her)should look for you.

This:

so I thought it would be a good idea if we can provide some information about the friend/family we are looking for e.g name, gender, the town/country they live in, how you met, schools attended etc

is unnecessary and besides there are many threads on such already.
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by EfemenaXY: 12:26am On Aug 11, 2014
^^ cheesy cheesy

@OP: You forgot to mention people should also drop their D.O.B and account numbers
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 11, 2014
tpia1:

the help I'm rendering is right here on this thread.

my advice to you is search on facebook or google.

if she's not there, and you've also looked for others who know her and they also dont know her whereabouts, give it a rest.

You can also drop your own information instead and say "sandra" who schooled at ebonyi (or anyone who knows her)should look for you.

This:

is unnecessary and besides there are many threads on such already.

this chic will never change grin
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by tpia1: 12:43am On Aug 11, 2014
^ma'am, i wish things are as frivolous as you are trying to make them appear.

i really do.
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

this chic will never change grin

Ain't you sleepy Tash? embarassed
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 11, 2014
Ceasar1:

Ain't you sleepy Tash? embarassed

Was about to ask you same thing Ceasar.. embarassed
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

Was about to ask you same thing Ceasar.. embarassed

I wish I was. Coffee is bad for me, now I know. cry
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 11, 2014
Ceasar1:

I wish I was. Coffee is bad for me, now I know. cry

Dont cry. It's okay you realized now than later. I slept all day like I was sedated sad
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

Dont cry. It's okay you realized now than later. I slept all day like I was sedated sad

Lol.. so you had a siesta. Funny, now you are paying for it. tongue
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 11, 2014
Ceasar1:

Lol.. so you had a siesta. Funny, now you are paying for it. tongue

I know, right cry it was supposed to be a short siesta, now I really think i was sedated embarassed
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

I know, right cry it was supposed to be a short siesta, now I really think i was sedated embarassed

Sorry, I feel guilty somehow. embarassed
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 11, 2014
Ceasar1:

Sorry, I feel guilty somehow. embarassed

Awwh. Why?
You didnt give me the sedative, did you? undecided
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

Awwh. Why?
You didnt give me the sedative, did you? undecided

Do you really want to know? embarassed
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 11, 2014
Ceasar1:

Do you really want to know? embarassed

Oh my God.. I don't wanna believe this cry
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

Oh my God.. I don't wanna believe this cry

Lol.. Tash, do you feel like I'm sleep typing?
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 11, 2014
Ceasar1:

Lol.. Tash, do you feel like I'm sleep typing?

Tell me..
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

Tell me..

Okay. smiley
#Whispers into her ears
-I sedated you but don't believe what I'm saying right now. I'm only sleep typing. Goodnight Dear.
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 11, 2014
Ceasar1:

Okay. smiley
#Whispers into her ears
-I sedated you but don't believe what I'm saying right now. I'm only sleep typing. Goodnight Dear.

Lol.. sleep type no more.
Goodnight smiley
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2014
bokoslayer:

I don't know about that but please help find Sandra or someone that can help us locate her. Any alumnus of EBSU in the house?

Sandra has moved on. you move on.

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY: ^^ cheesy cheesy

@OP: You forgot to mention people should also drop their D.O.B and account numbers

Account no. shocked pls to who? I need the money now now
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by EfemenaXY: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2014
Chillisauce:

Account no. shocked pls to who? I need the money now now

Hehe...@op is championing identity theft and fraud, under the guise of looking for a long, lost, sweetheart.

Na to collect Date Of Birth and account numbers of his intended victims na remain...
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by cococandy(f): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2014
Present

Am I too late? What are you sharing? cheesy
Chillisauce: Efemenaxy
Beeevan
Coogar or sister sarah
Sophyrock
Lyndaroyce
Edwife
Cococandy
Carefreesmile
Debrief (aisha2 lipsrsealed)
Ileobatojo
Shoefreak
Kulyie
Jennykadry

If you hear your name. Raise your hands up for identification cheesy

Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by SAMBARRY: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2014
Kulyie is not lost, kidnapped or dead . she's very much around you wink grin
Beeevan
Coogar or sister sarah
Sophyrock
Lyndaroyce
Edwife
Cococandy
Carefreesmile
Ileobatojo
Shoefreak
Kulyie
Jennykadry

Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by SAMBARRY: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2014
cococandy: Present

Am I too late? What are you sharing? cheesy
blood tongue

go and drink your own wink
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by SAMBARRY: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2014
edwife: grin grin kiss. Hope coogar is taking care of sis Sarah.will be back in two weeks Time. Chili,efe,coco wink
nawa o.who is sister Sarah again? shocked grin grin

customers nor dey finish? grin
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by SAMBARRY: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2014
bokoslayer: Abeg, help us find Sandra o.
Sandra what?
What's her surname?
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by SAMBARRY: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2014
Anyway the people I am looking for are much

baba oyo
mumagee
mrs chima
de beauvoir
jennykandry
pickabeau
luvable sam
mgbeketoto
ewuro
Inkerdnerd

If you are among this list you are wanted
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by bokoslayer: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
SAMBARRY: Sandra what?
What's her surname?

I can't remember her surname but she answers these two names: Lebechi Sandra
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Beeevan
Coogar or sister sarah
Sophyrock
Lyndaroyce
Edwife
Cococandy
Carefreesmile
Ileobatojo
Shoefreak
Kulyie
Jennykadry

Present!
Chillipepper how have u been?
Any juicy aproko for the gals? wink
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by bokoslayer: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chillisauce:

Sandra has moved on. You don't you move on.

This ain't about moving on lol
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by bokoslayer: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Hehe...@op is championing identity theft and fraud, under the guise of looking for a long, lost, sweetheart.

Na to collect Date Of Birth and account numbers of his intended victims na remain...

Nigerians and bad mouth chei! shocked grin
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chillisauce:
Chief Onirugbon1 of odua land.
Efemenaxy
Beeevan
Coogar or sister sarah
Sophyrock
Lyndaroyce
Edwife
Cococandy
Carefreesmile
Ileobatojo
Shoefreak
Kulyie
Jennykadry

Yes oooo. Present! *Raising hands and toes up*

You no call me but I don gate crash enter the list. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another New Invention - How To Handle A Cheating Husband / My Wife Screams 'oh Buhari' During Sex - Husband (photo) / Your Wife Brought Home This Hairstyle After A N10,000 Demand From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.