Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With (3153 Views)

Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting / Tribute And Shout-out To Friends And Families We've Lost Or Loosed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
onirugbon1:

Yes oooo. Present! *Raising hands and toes up*

You no call me but I don gate crash enter the list. cheesy

Chief Chief, you weren't missing na. That's why I didn't call you. Abi you don kidnap yourself.

This your name eh, na jamb question .
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
LyndaRoyce:
Present!
Chillipepper how have u been?
Any juicy aproko for the gals? wink

Longest time. No aproko. Just looking for you people to start the aproko.

Who is left out. cheesy

Jennykadry
Coogar
Sophyrock
Carefree
Ileobatojo.

Last warning. Report pls before we declare you wanted .
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
cococandy: Present

Am I too late? What are you sharing? cheesy

Oh, you here. Just doing head count grin
SAMBARRY: Kulyie is not lost, kidnapped or dead . she's very much around you wink grin

#bringbackKulyie
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Hehe...@op is championing identity theft and fraud, under the guise of looking for a long, lost, sweetheart.

Na to collect Date Of Birth and account numbers of his intended victims na remain...

Maybe the sweetheart is in her hubbys house with big belly, he is here looking for her. cheesy
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by bokoslayer: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chillisauce:

Maybe the sweetheart is in her hubbys house with big belly, he is here looking for her. cheesy

Chilli, stop assuming grin
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
cococandy: Present

Am I too late? What are you sharing? cheesy
Buhahahahaha. Ole!

We are sharing in the blessings of the Lord ooo, grin grin
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by EfemenaXY: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chillisauce:

Who is left out. cheesy

Jennykadry
Coogar
Sophyrock
Carefree
Ileobatojo.

But seriously, I really do wonder what's up with Jenny and Ileobatojo. I sincerely hope all's well with them.

Even if they can't come online due to commitments, let them at least let us know that they're fine na...haba!
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by SAMBARRY: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chillisauce:

Oh, you here. Just doing head count grin

#bringbackKulyie
like I said earlier kulyie isn't among the 200missing chibok girls wink

Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by avuekwe(f): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2014
I am looking for a dear friend. Her name is doris chinaemenma anyanwu. She attended MOUAU from imo state, mbaise to be precise. Last time I heard from her was 2012 . I lost her contact and she's nowhere to be found on FB. She also hates giving out her pix or taking pix in group so I don't have any of her pix. Please if any one can link me to her or better still, direct her to this post , I will appreciate that a lot.
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
EfemenaXY:

But seriously, I really do wonder what's up with Jenny and Ileobatojo. I sincerely hope all's well with them.

Even if they can't come online due to commitments, let them at least let us know that they're fine na...haba!

Efe dear, abeg no vex. I'm just taking a much needed summer vacation from NL. cheesy

How you dey? kiss kiss
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chillisauce:

Who is left out. cheesy

Jennykadry
Coogar
Sophyrock
Carefree
Ileobatojo.

Present ma! grin
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by cococandy(f): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
Who am I seeing? kiss kiss
ileobatojo:

Efe dear, abeg no vex. I'm just taking a much needed summer vacation from NL. cheesy

How you dey? kiss kiss
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
cococandy: Who am I seeing? kiss kiss

Lol! How u dey! kiss kiss
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by EfemenaXY: 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
ileobatojo:

How you dey? kiss kiss

Ile!!!

Oh, I've missed you so! Kissy-kiss-kiss!!! kiss kiss kiss

Abeg get as much rest as you can dear, it is needed. Good to know you're okay though. smiley smiley
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
ileobatojo:

Present ma! grin

Ha!

*faints*
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Jaygrl(f): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
bokoslayer:

I don't know about that but please help find Sandra or someone that can help us locate her. Any alumnus of EBSU in the house?
yea,graduated from EBSU in 2011
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by bokoslayer: 12:31am On Aug 17, 2014
Jaygrl: yea,graduated from EBSU in 2011

Can I PM you, please?
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 17, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Ile!!!

Oh, I've missed you so! Kissy-kiss-kiss!!! kiss kiss kiss

Abeg get as much rest as you can dear, it is needed. Good to know you're okay though. smiley smiley

Aww thanks dear! I missed you too! kiss
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 17, 2014
Chillisauce:

Ha!

*faints*

*resuscitates Chilli*

Missed you too o!

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by SAMBARRY: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2014
Ileobatojo has been found remaining baba oyo and jennykandry smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 21, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Present my sugar pumpkin pie kiss kiss
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by SAMBARRY: 7:05am On Aug 21, 2014
jennykadry:

sweery pie I miss you baje baje. Where have you been kiss kiss

*Gives Jenny a hug*
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by EfemenaXY: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
jennykadry:

shocked shocked shocked sad

Jenny??

*** Rubs her eyes in disbelief! ***

*** Screams and giggles like a teenager before jumping on her in excitement! ***
tongue tongue

But...

What happened to you? Why did you keep away for so long? Ah..ah.. angry angry angry

Isss-o-right...dia is goddd oh!

Welcome back babes. Good to see you back in with the fold! kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
Manisha Patel... St Bernadettes School, Abeokuta. im so sorry I broke your arm when you called me 'bat'. I was too much of a bully to apologize back then.

Sheriff Barnabas...

Gbemisola Omolola.. primry 5c... mister kooting's class.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by dytbabe: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
shoefreak: Manisha Patel... St Bernadettes School, Abeokuta. im so sorry I broke your arm when you called me 'bat'. I was too much of a bully to apologize back then.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Oxone(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
shoefreak: Manisha Patel... St Bernadettes School, Abeokuta. im so sorry I broke your arm when you called me 'bat'. I was too much of a bully to apologize back then.

Sheriff Barnabas...

Gbemisola Omolola.. primry 5c... mister kooting's class.

Chai!!! why am i not surprised? you na Agbero from birth grin grin grin
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Oxone:

Chai!!! why am i not surprised? you na Agbero from birth grin grin grin
no I'm not. I just have strong reactions grin grin tongue

Dyt! Close ur teeth ooo! Sebi u dey among

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? / Is This New Trend Really Helping Our Young Ones? Or A Damage / Another New Invention - How To Handle A Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.