Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Mansard Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mansard Test Invite (77785 Views)

Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite / Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc / Mansard Insurance Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
panachuku:
there is nothing wrong with indirect marketing dear, i know dese guys well, they pay well. pple frown at marketing because most employess pay peanuts and set stupid targets. i also do indirect marketing too and its cool, but where u pay some1 25-30 to market and gv targets dat are insane its evil, my broda onces went to an investment bank, and he was giving target of 30m treasury bills and bons a months lol
I never said dre is anything wrong with it Sir.
I only said that bc someone here said they don't market, which is wrong bc they do. Neida did I say their pay is poor bc they pay well too, though the last tym I checked it wasn't up to the figure he mentioned- my bad. I don't know too much abt GTA, maybe GTB.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by chibuking1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
Who eva got the message shud forward to c.obioha@yahoo.com.......@hotice1954.....#abeg try na kiss
Re: Mansard Test Invite by jayshadow: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
hotice1954: Check your inbox I've sent to all. Thanx
My guy, pls kindly send d invite to me.
samjay2005@yahoo.com.
God bless u
Re: Mansard Test Invite by ifimix(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Bro abeg o. Dipzon607@gmail.com
Re: Mansard Test Invite by hotice1954: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
Please others on this forum I sent mails should kindly share the love na. HABA!!!! I didn't send emails to you so you can keep it to yourselves. Make the world a better place please. Pick an email and send it won't remove blood from you. Thanx
Re: Mansard Test Invite by chibuking1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
hotice1954: Please others on this forum I sent mails should kindly share the love na. HABA!!!! I didn't send emails to you so you can keep it to yourselves. Make the world a better place please. Pick an email and send it won't remove blood from you. Thanx
oya send to me, make i distribute am.....
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Neni90: @kachibarbie... I asked becos I want to verify and also because currently I still live in the world of unreasonable marketing targets! Besides the guy who said its actually 200 they pay is almost right.. Others who work there confirmed that their entry level pay falls within that range and maybe after tax it comes down to 180..
To all others asking me to forward the message I received via email, the bad news is that Mine was sent via text message and not via email. If I should start sending this text message to evryone asking, it would cost me my money and time and that means it requires me sending this email to everyone via text which is a long thing.
Aii dearie. The last time I asked, it wasn't that much -maybe the person lied or they reviewed their salary. That's abt the same thing an ET @Gtb earns na. So the difference isn't even much, I was beginning to pity them, thinking Gtb staffs were favoured more than them.

The fact that whoever that person is, sat down wherever he/she might be and told me STFU is what pissed me off. Even my husband wey pay heavy bride-price for my head, has never told me SU let alone STFU.

Sucess in your test.

1 Like

Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Neni90: @kachibarbie... I asked becos I want to verify and also because currently I still live in the world of unreasonable marketing targets! Besides the guy who said its actually 200 they pay is almost right.. Others who work there confirmed that their entry level pay falls within that range and maybe after tax it comes down to 180..
To all others asking me to forward the message I received via email, the bad news is that Mine was sent via text message and not via email. If I should start sending this text message to evryone asking, it would cost me my money and time and that means it requires me sending this email to everyone via text which is a long thing.
Aii dearie. The last time I asked, it wasn't that much -maybe the person lied or they reviewed their salary. That's abt the same thing an ET @Gtb earns na. So the difference isn't even much, I was beginning to pity them, thinking Gtb staffs were favoured more than them.
The fact that whoever that person is, sat down wherever he/she might be and told me STFU is what pissed me off. Even my husband wey pay heavy bride-price for my head, has never told me SU let alone STFU.

Sucess in your test.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
hotice1954: Please others on this forum I sent mails should kindly share the love na. HABA!!!! I didn't send emails to you so you can keep it to yourselves. Make the world a better place please. Pick an email and send it won't remove blood from you. Thanx

Kindly send to contactajayitosin@yahoo.com and I will continue the good work from there. Thanks
Re: Mansard Test Invite by happydasy: 1:30am On Aug 12, 2014
Chai chai, una dey go crash gate una no tel mi. We go see 4 there. Is either we gate crash or d gate crash us. 50/50 tins

2 Likes

Re: Mansard Test Invite by urchrlex: 1:37am On Aug 12, 2014
chiomanatalie:
Pls kindly help a sister by forwarding d text to me via chiomanatalie@yahoo.com. I want to gate crash, thnk u.

Pls forward the text to my email, i saw there office in GRA portharcourt here, was tinking they Job will be all markeking things.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by urchrlex: 1:40am On Aug 12, 2014
hotice1954: Please is there anyone that got a text message from MANSARD for a test at V.I on Friday the 15th of August by 4pm?

Pls send the text to my email
urchihe@ovi.com. Thank you and God bless
Re: Mansard Test Invite by tranxo(m): 5:08am On Aug 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Sucess in your test.
Lesson: Don't expect anyone else to treat you like your husband does.

6 Likes

Re: Mansard Test Invite by spicykev(f): 5:37am On Aug 12, 2014
is anybody writing in port Harcourt? lemme try my luck please post venue and date and time pls
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Romeozigs: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2014
can sm1 fwd d test invite 2me
romeozigs@gmail.com
tanx n God bless u
Re: Mansard Test Invite by jayshadow: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2014
jayshadow:
My guy, pls kindly send d invite to me.
samjay2005@yahoo.com.
God bless u
Pls those who d text was forwarded 2 der e-mails. Should kindly do d same 4 others. No be only una waka come ooooo
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2014
tranxo:
Lesson: Don't expect anyone else to treat you like your husband does.
Lol. Truetalk dearie. Maybe I just expect a level of maturity from people especially the ones that claim to be graduates.

Forgetting that some people went to school - but the school obviously didn't pass through them.

1 Like

Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2014
spicykev: is anybody writing in port Harcourt? lemme try my luck please post venue and date and time pls
somebody answer this question biko
Re: Mansard Test Invite by tranxo(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol. Truetalk dearie. Maybe I just expect a level of maturity from people especially the ones that claim to be graduates.

Forgetting that some people went to school - but the school obviously didn't pass through them.
You expect too much. Pride?
Re: Mansard Test Invite by kennydee05(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2014
Iamtosin:

Kindly send to contactajayitosin@yahoo.com and I will continue the good work from there. Thanks
Kindly send to kennydee055@gmail.com
Re: Mansard Test Invite by elvis2020(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2014
pls some should send me the mail to elvispassionate001@yahoo.com
Re: Mansard Test Invite by kennydee05(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2014
lekhane: please kindly send the message to me, lekan.opoola@gmail.com, I wanna gatecrash too
Kindly send me invite to kennydee055@gmail.com
Re: Mansard Test Invite by kennydee05(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2014
hotice1954: Check your inbox I've sent to all. Thanx
Kindly send to
kennydee055@gmail.com
thanks..
Re: Mansard Test Invite by tajad(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2014
Please forward the text to me connectajtaiwo@gmail.com
Success to everyone of us
Re: Mansard Test Invite by gift1234: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2014
MarvellousGod: somebody answer this question biko
their ph office is close to my office sha but u cant just walk into an office to make enquiry except you get a clue
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2014
gift1234: their ph office is close to my office sha but u cant just walk into an office to make enquiry except you get a clue, I wish a kind hearted nairalander can help with this info
where is their office located?

You can ask anybody you meet there, whether gateman, receptionist etc that you heard they're conducting a test in Lag and wondering if same is going on here..I think they will answer you..
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Estorico: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2014
Please Neni and co,kindly send it to us for heaven's sake. Even people have been pleading that I should send to them but up till now,I still don't have it and have pleaded before. I would have simply send it to others here cause there is no need to be selfish. Please,those who have it,it won't take anything from you to send it to others. Kindly send to estherebhodaghe@gmail.com and I will surely forward it to others. Thanks
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Estorico: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2014
hotice1954: Please is there anyone that got a text message from MANSARD for a test at V.I on Friday the 15th of August by 4pm?
Hotice please kindly send it to estherebhodaghe@gmail.com thanks
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Estorico: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2014
ednut1:
bros leave matter, go gatecrash grin
Ednut eh please kindly send it to me. Send it to estherebhodaghe@gmail.com thanks
Re: Mansard Test Invite by primeson1(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2014
what is d big deal in pasting d invite here.....nawa o
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Estorico: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2014
hotice1954: All this gatecrashers jamming me with emails. I would stop sending emails by 4pm today. Cos I don taya. #okbye
please hotice send to us and we will send to others. Kindly send to estherebhodaghe@gmail.com I asked for it before 4pm yesterday,didn't get any from you. Thanks
Re: Mansard Test Invite by tudej(f): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2014
No big deal if d test invite is pasted here, if u paste am, dt wan no min say u go pass/ fail/ not wryt d test. Nawa oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.