Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Mansard Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mansard Test Invite (77911 Views)

Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite / Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc / Mansard Insurance Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansard Test Invite by sysassysdba: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lero15: Gmat things plus essay. Time was limited esp in d quantitative section. Very few gatecrashers were allowed. I was d last gatecrasher picked...lucky me.

Hello, I know its gmat but gmat has different aspects. For instance, verbal is either synonyms, antonyms, anology etc.. Will appreciate a reply. Thank you.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
chyna4luv:

I wonder what motivated you guys to go for the aptitude test in the first place, is it the pay or what? Or is it not the same mansard insurance staff i met at U-Connect office during my interview for a teller? The guy said that the job(mansard insurance) is stressfull and he is not well paid and needs an operation job.
I can't work with an Insurance firm(marketing department) in Nigerian again due to my past experience with them. I prefer to continuing working as a DSA in my Bank than Insurance firm because insurance policies are very difficult to sell than Bank services.

Anyways, sorry for the disappointment. Those are the challenges one faces while job hunting.
#JustMoveOnWithLife#
Hello fellow. From your post I can see you are a DSA in a bank, I am about accepting same offer. I will like us to talk better pls, send me your pin and number
Re: Mansard Test Invite by luvola(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
Estorico: Luvola please send me the email of that Audit firm please. Highly interested in those firms to gain some experience at least. Please send it to esther_1world@yahoo.ca please respond. Thanks.
bro I only searched the net.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Lero15(m): 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
sysassysdba:

Hello, I know its gmat but gmat has different aspects. For instance, verbal is either synonyms, antonyms, anology etc.. Will appreciate a reply. Thank you.
yea. All those stuffs were set.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by sysassysdba: 4:05am On Aug 16, 2014
Lero15: yea. All those stuffs were set.

For the numerical nko?
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Gshun: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2014
is there still another date for d test? make i go try my luck
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Gshun: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2014
is there still another date for the test? make i go try my luck
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Gydion(m): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
The test as come and gone.

Let's talk abt the questions, how does it go?
And also the essay part. I even wish to know the gmat year self cos its gmat questions
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Gydion(m): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
The test and come and gone.

And also the essay part. I even wish to know the gmat year self cos its gmat questions
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Gydion(m): 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Gydion: The test as come and gone.

Re: Mansard Test Invite by Neni90: 12:10am On Aug 17, 2014
Its very evident that the reason why most people fail is the inability to listen to instructions, understand and answer correctly! I laughed when I finished my essay of barely half a page and looked around to see my fellow colleagues turning over to the next page to continue the essay even when it was clearly written above the essay sheet that you are to write an essay of not more than a page! I had to ask the guy beside me if it was a proposal letter we were asked to write or what! It shocked me to the extent that I even asked again if I was to write "thank you" at the end of the essay! Lol...maybe it could have been that I equally don't understand simple english!..hey before u all go on here to criticise me, am not saying that those that wrote more than a page are bound to fail, I just couldn't help but mention it here cos I was highly amused by what went on that day and thought to make a joke out of it especially for those that were unfortunate to write the test.

4 Likes

Re: Mansard Test Invite by Gydion(m): 7:00am On Aug 17, 2014
Wat did u write on and how was the english and maths part?

No criticisms house, just share your tot abot the test and enjoy ourselves on this page.

Thanks.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2014
Gydion: Wat did u write on and how was the english and maths part?

No criticisms house, just share your tot abot the test and enjoy ourselves on this page.

Thanks.

I just can't take it when people try to manipulate others. Just Say u have not written and u are looking for info. All the info has been given on dis page. Nottin to discuss again till result comes out. Hope no offence taken

2 Likes

Re: Mansard Test Invite by happydasy: 11:05am On Aug 17, 2014
Gydion: The test and come and gone.

1984 gmat

Gydion: Wat did u write on and how was the english and maths part?

Thanks.

Hmmmm grin. Seems u hv info abt anoda test coming up, nd u want tipsgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansard Test Invite by Gydion(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2014
Lolz
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Neni90: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hey, to all those asking what test was written, just read ur maths and english...its relatively simple, its just time limited. 20mins for 25 questions maths n. English. English, nothing difficult, if u speak good english on a normal day and if u are familiar with big dictonaries words, then that shld be muffins" or a slice of cake for you... One one question that had to do with logical reasoning the one that has shapes.. Then for the essay, make it simple and precise as much as u can, and be very conscious of your grammars, punctuation marks and paragraphs, cos am pretty sure that's the major thing they will be looking out for.. If u wana know what topic I chose, I wrote a topic on "My Role mode", who a role model is and why I chose her...I chose hon. Mrs abike dabiri sha... Just be smart abt the essay par, make sure u handwriting is clear and easy to read, use good words and indicate paragraphs where necessary... I hope this helps for those who have hopes abt writing another test...goodluck!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
All in God's hands. We just did our part by writing.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Estorico: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
luvola: bro I only searched the net.
Of course I know you got it from the net,but their email addy is all I ask for. Please,kindly share. No vex
Re: Mansard Test Invite by luvola(m): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
Estorico: Of course I know you got it from the net,but their email addy is all I ask for. Please,kindly share. No vex
no email address. search Google.

1 Like

Re: Mansard Test Invite by Estorico: 9:58am On Aug 20, 2014
luvola: no email address. search Google.
Of course I know there's google,but you and I both know that there are more than 20 Audit firms on google. The particular one you submitted your application is all I asked for and if you don't wanna share,no qualms ok?
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2014
Estorico: Of course I know there's google,but you and I both know that there are more than 20 Audit firms on google. The particular one you submitted your application is all I asked for and if you don't wanna share,no qualms ok?

Will send you some audit firms in Ikoyi Lagos. When sending your mail... Don't worry will explain in my mail to you.
Don't worry, if someone doesn't want to help, it is because God has destined someone else to help you. Never feel bad about people turning you down.

More tips for people in the site on my signature.

5 Likes

Re: Mansard Test Invite by luvola(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2014
Estorico: Of course I know there's google,but you and I both know that there are more than 20 Audit firms on google. The particular one you submitted your application is all I asked for and if you don't wanna share,no qualms ok?
Msheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansard Test Invite by gevis: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
W way MANSARD? No results yet? Fr al ds tym u ppl are taking to send sucex mail Dia is God ooo...
Re: Mansard Test Invite by free74fire: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Has anyone gotten feedback after the test?
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
No news yet though its the second week, but they'll surely get back to us all... I wish us all success mail...
Re: Mansard Test Invite by free74fire: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
No response yet?
Abeg who has der hr contact (fone numba)? We nid to knw wat is happening with the recruitment.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by ladyzii: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
no info yet oh, why is it taking so long.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Any news yet Today is 4th oooo. Going to d 4th week already. I loosing patience ooo
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Guys chil they'll contact us. Previous thread shows they were sent a success mail after one month and to some, more than one month. Just believe in yourself... We are for signs and wonders.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amen ooo my brother

1 Like

Re: Mansard Test Invite by gevis: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Successful...who else got ds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.