Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Mansard Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mansard Test Invite (77722 Views)

Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite / Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc / Mansard Insurance Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansard Test Invite by samik900(m): 2:47am On Aug 29, 2015
Guy let's keep dis thread movin naa!I have nt bn called till now!wrote my test on march
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
omenpetrol:
olaolu39 kunmibadmus casiello cutetonye009 fweshking Icecreambitter jaynipez. Any interview from axamansard. I wrote on Feb 13. Sorry for the mention though. every where is just to silent.
Just prep hard, you will soon be called.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by jaynipez(f): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Yea, I've done three interviews with them.. The last was two weeks back. . Hope to hear from them this week. Wrote my test March this year.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by owolabiza(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
jaynipez:
Yea, I've done three interviews with them.. The last was two weeks back. . Hope to hear from them this week. Wrote my test March this year.

please how was ur first interview like?.

got a call for an interview scheduled for Monday morning...any tips?
Re: Mansard Test Invite by fweshking: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ehh heen, my people. How una dey. Men, I already have a work that takes all my time. That's why I haven't been on this thread since. My inside source always gives me feedback as usual. My source said there was a lil mix up abi problem with that the ppl dat wrote d test in march. Bt it has been resolved. I was called today 11/9 for an interview on monday 14/9. So men, I'm prepping fr d intrvw. I knw I ll smack them down in that interview. grin. If u haven't been called, julu ajulu,( calm down ), You ll be called. I'm signing out. Will get back to you guys on monday. cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mansard Test Invite by tintedniggz(m): 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
jaynipez:
Done with the STAR techniques I guessed......
Re: Mansard Test Invite by jaynipez(f): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yes I'm done. The interview was okk.. you jus have to answer in particular way. They call it the STAR method... but it's jus practical questions.. trying to see how you can handle certain situations or how you've handled them in the past. The second stage was the normal interview questions, ur goals, wat you can add to the company, wat uv achieved and the third is also similar.. its all about your smartness and how you compose yourself anc of course God's grace.

Also I did the second and third interview on the 27th of last August and I've not heard back from them.. and I want to travel but don't want to be called impromtu so please does anyone know wen they would call for the fourth stage or if they've started calling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansard Test Invite by fweshking: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jay, I ll like to ask u sometinz. Pls gimme ur no or chat me up on 08064783947.
jaynipez:
Yes I'm done. The interview was okk.. you jus have to answer in particular way. They call it the STAR method... but it's jus practical questions.. trying to see how you can handle certain situations or how you've handled them in the past. The second stage was the normal interview questions, ur goals, wat you can add to the company, wat uv achieved and the third is also similar.. its all about your smartness and how you compose yourself anc of course God's grace.
Also I did the second and third interview on the 27th of last August and I've not heard back from them.. and I want to travel but don't want to be called impromtu so please does anyone know wen they would call for the fourth stage or if they've started calling.
jaynipez:
jaynipez:
Re: Mansard Test Invite by tintedniggz(m): 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
tintedniggz:

Done with the STAR techniques I guessed......
. I'm also chilling for the fourth stage, patiently waiting for their call. I hope they call this week.

1 Like

Re: Mansard Test Invite by tintedniggz(m): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
jaynipez:

. I'm also chilling for the fourth stage, patiently waiting for their call. I hope they call this week.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 14, 2015
tintedniggz:
Congrats bro n jaynipez. Me still never c their call. Wrote 1st Nov 2014 @ Abj and got sucess mail in March.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansard Test Invite by HoseaAudu(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Had my Second Stage interview on my 15th September,2015 ( Experience Hire)

Does anyone in the House know the Grade System in AxaMansard ( ET - SM)?

And from what grade are you Entitled for a Status Car.

Thanks

cc: olaolu39 kunmibadmus casiello cutetonye009 fweshking Icecreambitter jaynipez tintedniggz
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Thatblad: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
owolabiza:

please how was ur first interview like?.

got a call for an interview scheduled for Monday morning...any tips?

@owolabiza, how dis the first interview go? Mine is tomorrow, details...
Or anyone with any vital pievce of information please.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by lahami(f): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
Has Anyone done his/her fourth interview already? Am having mine on monday.pls abeg those who did the final interview what questions does the MD asks that many people get disqualified?any idea pls?
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
lahami:
Has Anyone done his/her fourth interview already? Am having mine on monday.pls abeg those who did the final interview what questions does the MD asks that many people get disqualified?any idea pls?

Who said many pple get disqualified? Lies. Be confident, look him in the eye thru out, try to recall all ur previous answers in ur past interviews, prepare one or two intelligent questions for him, know ur story and ur familly's story, why hire u? Why maansard, why insurance, to be honest it's the easiest of all the interviews and Tosin is very nice. I got the job llast year but moved on to a big 4 firm. ‎

1 Like

Re: Mansard Test Invite by lahami(f): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
thecollector:

Who said many pple get disqualified? Lies. Be confident, look him in the eye thru out, try to recall all ur previous answers in ur past interviews, prepare one or two intelligent questions for him, know ur story and ur familly's story, why hire u? Why maansard, why insurance, to be honest it's the easiest of all the interviews and Tosin is very nice. I got the job llast year but moved on to a big 4 firm. ‎
thank you very much,u have given me much hope cos truth be told I was already getting scared.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by ifeoluwaaa: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=lahami post=38372229]Has Anyone done his/her fourth interview already? Am having mine on monday.pls abeg those who did the final interview what questions does the MD asks that many people get disqualified?any idea pls?

Hi, you get to meet the ED at the fourth stage, did mine last week.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by lahami(f): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=ifeoluwaaa post=38377906][/quote]thanks where your questions from your course of study or family background?
Re: Mansard Test Invite by omenpetrol: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
lahami:
Wow I tot you said you were not successful in your June test? miracles? cheesy. all the best though. Axamansard which way na? since Feb 13. No interview. God whats happening. any answers? anybody?

1 Like

Re: Mansard Test Invite by lahami(f): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
omenpetrol:
Wow I tot you said you were not successful in your June test? miracles? cheesy. all the best though. Axamansard which way na? since Feb 13. No interview. God whats happening. any answers? anybody?
hmmmn guy the miracle tire me o? I was called for another test,I had 4hours to prepare and I passed o the test I read for I didn't pass o.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
omenpetrol:
Go there and make your case known to them ASAP.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pls don't quote my post
Re: Mansard Test Invite by omenpetrol: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ok. I wouldnt. Sent you a PM
Re: Mansard Test Invite by AnneMomoh: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
thecollector:

Hi, Please after your 4th Interview with the ED, how long did it take for you to get your offer letter? Did you do Medicals before you were given the offer Letter?

Thanks in anticipation of your reply.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 27, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Hi, Please after your 4th Interview with the ED, how long did it take for you to get your offer letter? Did you do Medicals before you were given the offer Letter?

Thanks in anticipation of your reply.

The last interview is with the MD not an ED and I can't remember how longg it took. No medicals untill after the training school
Re: Mansard Test Invite by AnneMomoh: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2015
thecollector:

The last interview is with the MD not an ED and I can't remember how longg it took. No medicals untill after the training school

ok thanks
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
thecollector:

pls when and where did you write your test?
Re: Mansard Test Invite by AiJay015: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2015
kunmibadmus:

Congrats bro n jaynipez. Me still never c their call. Wrote 1st Nov 2014 @ Abj and got sucess mail in March.

Hmmm,,thot i was d only one. I also wrote in Abj November last year and got a success mail dis year but haven't received any call for a single interview. Been wondering what was wrong and decided to check dis thread on nairaland. Anyone with an idea on what happened?
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
AiJay015:

Hmmm,,thot i was d only one. I also wrote in Abj November last year and got a success mail dis year but haven't received any call for a single interview. Been wondering what was wrong and decided to check dis thread on nairaland. Anyone with an idea on what happened?
TnkGod I now have a partner. Let's just still keep our fingers crossed. I learnt they haven't done any interviews in Abj.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by iamyet: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hi Peepz,

Anybody in the house with a degree in Maths/Statistics/ Actuary Science with grade not less than 2.1?

Buzz me if you have the above qualification and not older than 26years.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Mansard Test Invite by AiJay015: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
kunmibadmus:

TnkGod I now have a partner. Let's just still keep our fingers crossed. I learnt they haven't done any interviews in Abj.

Lol. I'm not in Abj though. I live in Lag. I just happened to be in Abj last year and called them to have my test in Abj. We'd keep our fingers crossed alright. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.