Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Cyber Cafe Set Up Tips - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cyber Cafe Set Up Tips (15045 Views)

A Different Type Of Cyber Cafe / Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyber Cafe Set Up Tips by vezycash(m): 1:30am On Jul 26, 2009
don't know where to start from - from one problem to another. Why can't anybiz just be problem free likej
Get ur money, equipments, building, employ people and happy ever after. Instead you have nepa, isp, yahoo yahoo,
efcc, virus problems no customers,
angry
Re: Cyber Cafe Set Up Tips by alexiump: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2009
that is a good info. and i belive business idea people can do something with this.
i am into cafe setup you can contact me thru this number 08087781789.
Re: Cyber Cafe Set Up Tips by macbenal: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2009
Cyber cafe in nigeria might be difficult to run but then there are secrets to the management in other for you to survive it or make it.Visit www.macbenal..com. We have a tip for you on how you can invest in cyber cafe with just less than 500,000.naira and make as much as 5,000.naira daily.
Re: Cyber Cafe Set Up Tips by zeminar(m): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2010
Do you need money b4 xmas, why wasting your time online,use it to Rake big cash here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-565655.0.html
Re: Cyber Cafe Set Up Tips by seun0622(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2011
I have seen a lot of comments here that make me laugh.

Cybercafe business is not as lucrative as it has been some years back,but that is not to say it is still not very profitable if well set up and managed.
I have a cyber cafe which i have been running for the past two years.
Now let me inform you about some very important things to take note when setting up a cyber cafe.
Apart from the fact that a good location, Good ISP as well as well as efficient customer service are required. It is also good to note that the cost of running and maintaining a good cyber cafe is enough to make the owner run mad these days.
Imagine running a diesel or petrol, generator for 12-14 hours a day, paying exorbitant subscription fee every month,paying salaries and setting aside money for general monthly maintainance of other equipment like printer, photocopy etc.
Cyber cafe business is the only business I have seen where it is possible to make very good returns without making profit.
The remaining set of people in this business are the ones that have learnt to cut costs on so many things.
For example, I do all the systems repairs and formatting myself, fill the printer inks and toner myself as well as manage the network personally despite the fact that i have a capable hand.
Cyber Cafe business is no longer a business for the Money bags who only spends the money and get other people to manage it for them. You need to be knowledgeable about it and get involved to make a breakthrough.

Right within my vicinity, I can point out about 6 very good and big cyber cafes that have closed down due to these points highlighted.
Bottomline: If you are not knowledgeable in the business, Please let no one persuade you to invest your money in it.

Regards.
Re: Cyber Cafe Set Up Tips by bigfat02: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2011
@seun0622 [size=15pt]you have not mentioned ANY other business EXCEPT tHat have closed though EXCEPT ,ANY BUSINESS CANCLOSE DOWN . good management makes any business thrive .CHEERS.[/size]
Re: Cyber Cafe Set Up Tips by gbolex(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2011
Spot on Seun, you said it all.
Re: Cyber Cafe Set Up Tips by mycafecup: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2011
http://www.MyCafeCup.com

The software solution for internet cafe, gaming center and wifi hotspot.

MyCafeCup is the only one software that can blocking all Online MMORPG Games when timeout. The customer can't continue to play the game for free, unlike other. All of this kind of internetcafe software having a BIG problem with most MMORPG online Games.

Re: Cyber Cafe Set Up Tips by fliptemi: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2011
HELLO THERE, AM ABOUT OPENING A CYBER CAFE AND I NEED A CREDIBLE PERSON TO MANAGE IT FOR ME, ANYONE OUT THERE WITH EXPERIENCE SHOULD MAIL ME ON temiseoduma@yahoo.com

NOTE THAT BEFORE I HAND OVER THE CYBER CAFE TO THE PERSON,I'LL MAKE SURE I TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PAYING THE RENT ANS ALSO PROVIDE THE NECESSARY EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO RUN THE CAFE BUT ON THE OTHER HAND,THE PERSON AND I WOULD DELIBERATE ON THE AMOUNT I WOULD RECEIVE MONTHLY, IN OTHER WORDS,WE WOULD DECIDE ON A SPECIFIC AMOUNT HE WOULD DILIVER TO ME MONTHLY
Re: Cyber Cafe Set Up Tips by mrinfo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2011
Before you go on to set a cyber cafe business be sure to check the article below. It'll make you make more careful decisions.

http://nairabrains.com/2011/09/three-3-dangers-of-starting-a-cyber-cafe-business-why-you-should-consider-other-business-options/
Re: Cyber Cafe Set Up Tips by LagBlogger(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2011
In addition to reducing profit margins there is also declining patronage to contend with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Seeks Sweeping Powers To Seize Foreign Currency / Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A / CBN To Embrace Open Banking System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.