Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (853906 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
yomisley: how much WES charge?

@Oga Siga,@yomisley,@Chrigo..pls,is d WES(world examination Service) compulsory for all sch applicant intendin' to ve their PG/Masters in order verify their transcript...'cos am wondering why MuN will request for d WES verification.
Pls,i need more explanation....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Ayanfe22: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hello Everyone,

please contact me for tickets. oamur001@fiu.edu. I am buying directly from the US because i live here and it is cheaper.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
tweeny24:

I am thinking of attaching a barbing certificate to my application to explain the gap in years

If it's me I won't include that tho unless it's from a well recognized barbing institute and only if barbing is what I want to go learn in Canada. If you've got like any computer certificate that would help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
luvly3:

Try cambrian college in sudbury..... Very cool place to be, lots of job opportunities as well.... Doh dere are not much blacks here plus d winters are pretty tough...

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bobbieydeey: Best flight to travel with to Canada has to be British Airways,you get to flex southampton small + added BA gifts + dem go spoil you with nice food. Just throwing this out there. Flight ticket is arnd 320-350k

if u think say na BA be the besr then try KLM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
tweeny24:

I am thinking of attaching a barbing certificate to my application to explain the gap in years

which one be barbing certificate again naaaa. its a skill bro though it might still count sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
PlayPays:
If it's me I won't include that tho unless it's from a well recognized barbing institute and only if barbing is what I want to go learn in Canada. If you've got like any computer certificate that would help.

Sadly I don't have that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
########################
Hey guys...plz help a bro out,
I succeeded in compressing my different docs into 4mb but! the issue now is that my final results has PDF Compressor Pro tagged on each page.Is that good to go? And if NOT pls kindly post a link to download full version of any PDF COMPRESSOR. All the compressors I downloaded are not full versions.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cheriphyom: 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
PlayPays:

Believe me your age is okay. I came in for a diploma even after a degree in Nigeria which I didn't disclose to cic (embassy). It was after I got here I decided to change to post graduate so you have no problem!

So it is possible to apply for diploma without having a degree. Cos I have H.S.E professional certificates and I am planning to go for degree programme in Nova Scothia. Hope this will work , without transcript or degree.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joshcoli(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
yomisley: how much WES charge?

For document verification it was $144... 24k... plus arranging another sets of transcript. Though am applying as a transfer student. Finish HND
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
vanrichie4u: ########################
Hey guys...plz help a bro out,
I succeeded in compressing my different docs into 4mb but! the issue now is that my final results has PDF Compressor Pro tagged on each page.Is that good to go? And if NOT pls kindly post a link to download full version of any PDF COMPRESSOR. All the compressors I downloaded are not full versions.
Thanks
try using smallpdf.com
its basically online, u just upload d file and download d compressed version "without tags or branded stuffs"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
@Oyeleye2011 ...I sent you a mail. Pls respond.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joshcoli(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
modskiller: that's crazy ooo. Seems I'll withdraw and if I should re-apply, it will look fraudulent. Or what do you think sir?

You don't need to, they will follow you up on the next step to take, they even hard to differ my admission till next year, cuz I told them processing another transcript will take time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
kruxit: try using smallpdf.com
its basically online, u just upload d file and download d compressed version "without tags or branded stuffs"

Thanks homie
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by imadebaby: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
pls to all who have applied to lambton pls whr u just sent only the account number to pay in the application form or u whr sent maple details to call them?

i sent my application and someone from the sch sent me maple number to call them...meanwhile i had called maple some time ago and they say their charges is 60k to process admission...pls all is that how u applied to the sch?

pls i need help asap for my sis

thank u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
onos9ice: HELLO HOUSE.
I just got admitted to MUN UG program. Will 3m be enough for SOA and also using my mum as sponsor.
Did u submit any English proficiency test
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
aekmanweb: Computer Engr. Tech, have u applied to humber before?

Was given admission into this course
mine didn't take long. just email them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
vicarsenal:
Sir, do Humber accepts tuition per termly?

in my acceptance letter it was stated I can pay twice with a split fee of $40
the first fee is abt $7215 +$40
all in cad dols.
but the total fees is 13900 per year
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
skylar2020:

in my acceptance letter it was stated I can pay twice with a split fee of $40
the first fee is abt $7215 +$40
all in cad dols.
but the total fees is 13900 per year
... There u go.... But please be ready for Embassy to request full payment... U never know... They may tell u to bring receipt of full payment... Just be prepared...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
Siga: ... There u go.... But please be ready for Embassy to request full payment... U never know... They may tell u to bring receipt of full payment... Just be prepared...

hmmmm
why is that?? the school stated I could split
And there is a deadline too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
skylar2020:

hmmmm
why is that?? the school stated I could split
.... Na VO be the decider ooo... School no get say over them for Embassy ooo... so, please do whatever dem tell u...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kclexa(m): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
uceebee: Ok..Nice one!

Mayne.., the cold here is aggressive! and It's not even winter yet! Choi!
Lorda mercy! shocked cry

Welcome to the West Coast. This is just intro....so you better start adjusting because we will hit -25 degree Celsius very soon grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
degreat11:

Baba delete that thought from ur head ASAP

Thanks Boss.

I strongly hold on to my faith.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
i meant for graduate program not UG
Bobbieydeey: Only Brock University offers sport mgt and its a 4years program.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Siga: .... Na VO be the decider ooo... School no get say over them for Embassy ooo... so, please do whatever dem tell u...

Alright
thanks boss grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Joshcoli:

You don't need to, they will follow you up on the next step to take, they even hard to differ my admission till next year, cuz I told them processing another transcript will take time
so they'll defer your admission until your transcript is ready
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lambton application dead is sept 30 can one still apply who knows if lambton accept deposit for those that have been admitted. anybody who knows anything abt the skul
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Babahor: 12:15am On Sep 06, 2014
House please . I need to know if it is not late to apply for study visa in Lagos thru d cic in Lagos .i intend to start my program in january 2015.
I need info please .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 06, 2014
Babahor: House please . I need to know if it is not late to apply for study visa in Lagos thru d cic in Lagos .i intend to start my program in january 2015.
I need info please .

It is not late. You can apply now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ekitu25: 1:59am On Sep 06, 2014
I'm new in this forum, My wife won DV lottery, we went to the interview and was denied because we missed one question, what do u think we can do now.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 06, 2014
Hello guys I thought this should be fun, justwise please don't delete pleaseeeeeeee, I and Zorkky made our two roommates eat Eba and egusi so much fun

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blaqs24(m): 3:51am On Sep 06, 2014
Hello peepz, pls someone should assist Me, 
i have not been employed for like 8months after service, just into buying and selling stuffs, so how do 
i go about the employment history question, tho my dad is the sponsor and I'm going for pgd program, should 
i jst tel them am not employed or wat

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (501)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.