Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (836744 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
opsynusy: @ all especially to those that just submitted,pls do you get an alert after submitting and who sends the alert..cos after submitting on friday,i went back to my agent's office to tell him I have submitted,he told me it was unnecessary cos he already got an alert...just curious
@yomiraheem it was paper route
@joe don't know how much he collects normally,hes a family friend,i can mail his contacts to you if you need to make inquiries

Hello . Its the VFS who sends the email that your application has been received . You are the one who is supposed to get the email not your agent. I guess your details is not what he filled them. I mean its his email addy that was supplied not yours. Maybe that's the way for agent route. I got the alert when I submitted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
opsynusy: @ all especially to those that just submitted,pls do you get an alert after submitting and who sends the alert..cos after submitting on friday,i went back to my agent's office to tell him I have submitted,he told me it was unnecessary cos he already got an alert...just curious
@yomiraheem it was paper route
@joe don't know how much he collects normally,hes a family friend,i can mail his contacts to you if you need to make inquiries

After paying an agent so you still had to do the submission yourself, don't get mad with the responses you get from here about agents because we know these agents and how they operate more than you do.
CIC could notify to the email on your form that your app has been received and now under processing.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Joe980: Sent at #300.00 Where do you stay?
Bro were u able to track ur parcel online when u used NIPOST? I have tried tracking my parcel but it shows no result or is dis nt hw d tracking number looks like RR**********NG?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lonewolf001: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Omonjoe:
Bro were u able to track ur parcel online when u used NIPOST? I have tried tracking my parcel but it shows no result or is dis nt hw d tracking number looks like RR**********NG?

did you still send your docs with nipost and how long did dey say i would take
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
duntano:

Hello . Its the VFS who sends the email that your application has been received . You are the one who is supposed to get the email not your agent. I guess your details is not what he filled them. I mean its his email addy that was supplied not yours. Maybe that's the way for agent route. I got the alert when I submitted.
i guess he opened a mail on my behalf for correspondence so that he ll get the infos 1st and relay to me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Omonjoe:
Yea, I think so. If it doesnt work on NIPOST website which it normally should, try it on canadapost.ca for the canadian tracking. And if it doesnt work still then you need to visit the PO that issued you the tracking no
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
PlayPays:

After paying an agent so you still had to do the submission yourself, don't get mad with the responses you get from here about agents because we know these agents and how they operate more than you do.
CIC could notify to the email on your form that your app has been received and now under processing.
hes even supposed to do the biometrics for me cos I paid him what do u think? I just don't understand how some people reason sometimes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Omonjoe:
Which post office did you use...state? You are right with the tracking number. Track via nipost.gov.ng Note: If its still not trackable just chill, it should after some days and if it doesn't...don't worry much cause the post office might not register it for traceability on Nipost page due to laziness or no ICT service at the said post office. All they do is to just forward for onward dispatch. Just go to www.canadapost.ca you will track from there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
vanrichie4u: #Hey! Greetings to all yo..
After uploading my docs and filling my matercard details, the receipt issued after stated "transaction failed". I used UBA mastercard, please which other mastercard is best suited for this payment? ? ? ? ?

I used same UBA mastercard without a glitch. Is your balance well above 40k? and if so pls visit your bank to complain
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
stayboy1602: Hello nairaland, I did online route sinfe a month plus now and I just got a mail that I am required to do my finger prints biometric, I just printed the form what else do I need to do?

Go with the letter, your travelling passport and 2 photocopies of the data page
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by jaydave: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
MANITOBA OR NEW BRUNSWICK...which one is ok in terms of every good tins of lyf
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
opsynusy: hes even supposed to do the biometrics for me cos I paid him what do u think? I just don't understand how some people reason sometimes
Did you do biometrics when you submitted your app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Joe980: Did you do biometrics when you submitted your app?
yes I did
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
opsynusy: yes I did
Cool... God's favor!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Joe980: Cool... God's favor!
amen oooo thanks so much..those are the words I love to read
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
jaydave: MANITOBA OR NEW BRUNSWICK...which one is ok in terms of every good tins of lyf

From the lil I've read (still in naija o) Manitoba is way better than NB. I stand to be corrected thou buh i want to believe all provinces are ok
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
jaydave: MANITOBA OR NEW BRUNSWICK...which one is ok in terms of every good tins of lyf

From the lil I've read (still in naija o) Manitoba is way better than NB. I stand to be corrected thou buh i want to believe all provinces are ok. Let dem babas in canny add more

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
opsynusy: hes even supposed to do the biometrics for me cos I paid him what do u think? I just don't understand how some people reason sometimes

Heaven knows I replied your post nicely as I've always done since my day 1 here, only tryna help. It won't cost you anything to explain to me that biometrics are done at the point of submission for paper route apps but you have this fire in your head that has already burnt your brain that couldn't make you think good. Now that you had to reply in that manner showing how expensive good manner is that you're too broke to afford some. Btw after hiring an agent you brought yourself here to ask questions, why do you need the forum when you have your experienced agent?

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2014

depends on your definition of "good things of life" Manitoba sha no be NB mate. economically, Manitoba na father over NB

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
2.If you are yet to submit your documents just make sure you submit the document required by the Canadian embassy. I believe for you to get a visa you must have gotten your
Admission letter: which b4 you are being given you must have forwarded your certificate, transcript, Birthcertificate, WAECresult +Scratchcard, which the school applied to must have made verifications before accepting you.
3. For visa I will like to tell everyone that SOP which means STATEMENT OF PURPOSE carries almost the same percentage of attention with Your sponsors documents. Here is it. For you to win the Vo's mind or who ever is assessing the documents, you must specify who you are? according to the documents you have submitted, what you do and what you like doing? Why you have chosen Canada as a place to study, NOTE there must be a sign of sincerity and convincing statement in what you write in you SOP because after reading it , it,s what will decide the Vo's judgement even if you don't have strongSOA. Let them know that you just want to come and study to gain more international knowledge as a leverage in getting a better job in your country. Let them know you are not going to be a problem at all and you can survive in the country, even you can go as long as stating how productive you are and how their country can benefit from your productivity?
They also want to know if you have a work experience in the proposed course of study as well.

These things are what they want to see and not how rich you or your sponsors are. Your intelligence and skill is needed not your financial flamboyance. My brother and my sister got visa with a statements of account of just 2million naira and they both got their visa within a month and few days. We are not as rich as Dangote but they wrote an SOP that is superb. And they now told me that that is what helped them that Canada need serious minded people and skilled productive as well.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Joe980: Cool... God's favor!
and @joe980 what stage are you now... gist me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Bruv...am not too clear with your response. Was she rude to you with what you quoted or you didn't get her?
PlayPays:

Heaven knows I replied your post nicely as I've always done since my day 1 here, only tryna help. It won't cost you anything to explain to me that biometrics are done at the point of submission for paper route apps but you have this fire in your head that has already burnt your brain that couldn't make you think good. Now that you had to reply in that manner showing how expensive good manner is that you're too broke to afford some. Btw after hiring an agent you brought yourself here to ask questions, why do you need the forum when you have your experienced agent?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
opsynusy: and @joe980 what stage are you now... gist me
My case is with Baba God ooo cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Joe980: Bruv...am not too clear with your response. Was she rude to you with what you quoted or you didn't get her?
abeg ignore that and ans me jare..tell me what's ur case,everybody's case dey baba God's hand o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
opsynusy: abeg ignore that and ans me jare..tell me what's ur case,everybody's case dey baba God's hand o
naa...this house is ONE, and we must respect ourselves. We are the CHANGE most of us talks about. If you were rude to him; then apologize...aiye ole.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
I used the one in Edo state. I was told it will take 14days. I post it on thursday and they said it will b dispatched to Lagos friday.
Joe980: Which post office did you use...state? You are right with the tracking number. Track via nipost.gov.ng Note: If its still not trackable just chill, it should after some days and if it doesn't...don't worry much cause the post office might not register it for traceability on Nipost page due to laziness or no ICT service at the said post office. All they do is to just forward for onward dispatch. Just go to www.canadapost.ca you will track from there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Omonjoe:
I used the one in Edo state. I was told it will take 14days. I post it on thursday and they said it will b dispatched to Lagos friday.
Aiite...track via canadapost.ca You might not see it on nipost if they fail to register it. No issues.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Please can anyone who used the online, tell what files can be uploaded at the space labeled schedule 1 under option.
Can I upload my affidavits and other stuffs there?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Joe980: naa...this house is ONE, and we must respect ourselves. We are the CHANGE most of us talks about. If you were rude to him; then apologize...aiye ole.
lol peacemaker..wasnt rude to anyone jorrrrrr grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by jaydave: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
justwise: [/b]

Honestly if you can read, write and understand instruction and you still need an agent to fill a form for you then you wasted your time and money going to school.

objection my Lord!!..Lol...Type Of Agent Known As Universal Agent Works 4 Both Educated And Illiterate Person,has Unrestricted Authority,anything He Does On Behalf Of His Principal Can Be Ratified...In Practice I Think People That Contract D Service Of An Agent The Most,are D Educated Ones...Agency Na Career Ooo,if Ppl Resist 2 Dey Contract Dem Wu Go Con Dey Feed Dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Come o,2day makes it 54 days since my app n bio was done @ ikeja VFS,still no word from cic accra ooO. Una no sure say una go follow me do allnight with dryfasting so Shuuuuuu.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
jaydave:
objection my Lord!!..Lol...Type Of Agent Known As Universal Agent Works 4 Both Educated And Illiterate Person,has Unrestricted Authority,anything He Does On Behalf Of His Principal Can Be Ratified...In Practice I Think People That Contract D Service Of An Agent The Most,are D Educated Ones...Agency Na Career Ooo,if Ppl Resist 2 Dey Contract Dem Wu Go Con Dey Feed Dem
Bros, bia...are you an agent? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.