Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (830717 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
fxsly: @slimdel and all that responded to my first post here thanks so much.

I stil have another question oo........ My tuition is around #2,250,000. So my question no is this is the account statement am to submit supposed to twice the tuition and living expenses? Just being curious about those embassy guys
You welcome

To answer your question, times 3 of that amount won't be bad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
xkris11: Been away for awhile and Thank God i can now login with my id after nairaland was hacked.
I am so happy about the Good News on board, this year has surely been a blessing.
wishing everyone that made it through this summer Goodluck in all areas they find demselves.(@slimdel,@Halle2,@Newfoundland,@patdeka, @sashafierce,@temidel,@tianadiva.e.t.c) and we that re been refused cos of one reason or the other 2015 will surely be our year.

Big Shoutout to the bosses..@justwise.@chrigo,@missbon,@Fhemmmy@phyz@Fhemmmy.May God Continue to Bless you All.

Thanks a lot and a huge Amenn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
uceebee: TRV finally chopped today!

Chopped at 02:15pm (Local time!) cheesy

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
twoc:

safe trip, good to hear from you.
Praise God I saw my TRV today,my passport was posted to me. @Slimdel, Amefrica, jijola, Galaxxy,savebyYaweh, Akani and everyone that contributed and answered my questions in one way or the other. im grateful for all your help. God bless you all,may all your hopes and desires come tru.

Thanks a whole lot and congratssss

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Congrats Uceebee.. and everyone who just chopped their trv..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
vanrichie4u: Hey bloodz...I am goin in for a 2years pgd in canada, I'm about to make payments. The school permits instalments per semester though, but I made my own instalment plan. what do u suggest??

(A) pay for my full 2years tuition + 6months accommodation .....OR

(B) pay full 1year tuition + 1year accommodation

Which of this payment options do u think d VO might prefer.

Please if you are a visa applicant I advice you don't pay at all, paying your tuition does not affect your visa, with or without paying you can get your visa.

I wish you luck

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Finestlex: Congrats Uceebee.. and everyone who just chopped their trv..
Alex dear where are you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
Slimdel:
Alex dear where are you?
hi.. I'm in Asaba for now. I see you're in canny already. How's your new environment
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 12:02am On Aug 15, 2014
Slimdel:
Please if you are a visa applicant I advice you don't pay at all, paying your tuition does not affect your visa, with or without paying you can get your visa.

I wish you luck

@slimdel I know it doesn't affect outcome of visa...I'm still gonna pay it eventually when the visa comes tru....I'm just being + :-)
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2014
vanrichie4u:

@slimdel I know it doesn't affect outcome of visa...I'm still gonna pay it eventually when the visa comes tru....I'm just being + :-)
Thanks
It's aiite

Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2014
Finestlex: hi.. I'm in Asaba for now. I see you're in canny already. How's your new environment
Good Good
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 12:18am On Aug 15, 2014
@jijola @missbon I appreciate ur inputs so far.... God bless u both. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 12:24am On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=famolino]How do I upload my ordinary passport with name written at d back (online). The Affidavit of sponsor and Sponsorship declaration was taken to court 2day by my sponsor to b notarized, they signed and stamped Affidavit of sponsor bt they didn't do anything to Sponsorship declaration (said their is no need since d affidavit has been stamped). Is dis the way its done?[/quote
]
please how is the affidavit of sponsor like?
what is your sponsor who did it on his/her own?
please can I see a sample because my sponsor wants to get one for me too. I know it will be signed at the high court but I want to see how it is. thanks. I appreciate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 12:33am On Aug 15, 2014
skylar2020:
thank you
what if the sponsor surname and mine are not the same?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 12:49am On Aug 15, 2014
PlayPays:

Your programs in Seneca and Humber, are they certificate, diploma, advanced diploma or degree??
Advanced diploma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Asalyn: 12:50am On Aug 15, 2014
Hi guys....anyone goin to centennial here?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 1:52am On Aug 15, 2014
skylar2020:
what if the sponsor surname and mine are not the same?
Different lastname with your sponsor is not a problem. His letter of sponsorship will explain the relationship. He/She could be your uncle or aunt
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eromzzz: 1:54am On Aug 15, 2014
Hello Nairaland Fam! with greetings from Montreal smiley

Please A friend of mine needs the format for writing a Masters Research proposal to a professor in seeking admission. If you have an idea kindly share.

Merci Merci
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 1:54am On Aug 15, 2014
Slimdel:

I wish you luck

What if it's the school's policy that one must make deposit or a first year tuition before acceptance?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 15, 2014
PlayPays:

What if it's the school's policy that one must make deposit or a first year tuition before acceptance?
If it's school policy, then why will the person ask if he or she is to pay, the person should go straight to the bank and make the payment or open his or her internet banking straight away, some things are really not meant to be told before one knows it should be done.

How are you doing? I hope good
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 2:54am On Aug 15, 2014
Slimdel:
If it's school policy, then why will the person ask if he or she is to pay, the person should go straight to the bank and make the payment or open his or her internet banking straight away, some things are really not meant to be told before one knows it should be done.

How are you doing? I hope good
I'm doing well, it been a really long day, so tired!
How's it going on your side?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 15, 2014
PlayPays:
I'm doing well, it been a really long day, so tired!
How's it going on your side?
Good
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 3:25am On Aug 15, 2014
chichi89: Nope lead city '11

LCU?!!!!!!! I'm gon send u email now, make sure u reply!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 3:28am On Aug 15, 2014
twoc:

safe trip, good to hear from you.
Praise God I saw my TRV today,my passport was posted to me. @Slimdel, Amefrica, jijola, Galaxxy,savebyYaweh, Akani and everyone that contributed and answered my questions in one way or the other. im grateful for all your help. God bless you all,may all your hopes and desires come tru.
congrats

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 3:40am On Aug 15, 2014
Slimdel:
Good

I'm sure it not been long you came so your bags should still be full. Send your number let me call for my own naija goodies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 3:48am On Aug 15, 2014
exxy: What is the difference between winter and spring in canada

Pls boss, What's the difference between Nairaland and Google ?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 6:44am On Aug 15, 2014
PlayPays:

biko, I schooled and served in Ibadan ooo it's a great city. We used to enjoy too much cheap foreign life wey no dey disturb wallet. grin
still a village to me tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2014
PlayPays:

LCU?!!!!!!! I'm gon send u email now, make sure u reply!
yea okay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Haustraliah:
I only knows am in Ibadan by seeing rusted roofs in brown colors.
haha well said! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=skylar2020][/quote]
Drop ur mail addy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lifzuz: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2014
house pls need or help. whr can I register for TOEFL in lagos be bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vkt0r: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2014
SavedbyYaweh:
Hello, i am for carleton uni pls send me a pm
Sorry bro, hw do I do dt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.