Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827141 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lifzuz: 7:40am On Aug 15, 2014
Amefrica:
Nor mind am! grin
whr can I register for TOEFL pls need ur hlp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 7:45am On Aug 15, 2014
Lifzuz: whr can I register for TOEFL pls need ur hlp

Go and register for TOEFL in GHANA
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iseethegoal: 8:18am On Aug 15, 2014
uceebee: TRV finally chopped today!

Chopped at 02:15pm (Local time!) cheesy

Congrats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kcluv2men(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2014
tolaengr:

Go and register for TOEFL in GHANA

Ghana? What happened to all the agencies in Nigeria?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akinyes(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2014
Good day all,
I havent been keeping up with this tread for some months now but its because my application has taken longer than normal. For those who are passing through the same please dont give up hope.

I applied to and got admitted into SAIT in Sept '13 and applied for my TRV on the 21 oct 13. i had the mistake of applying via paper base and my application wasnt processed till 31 jan 14 when my classes started 6 jan 14. SAIT refused to defer my admission so i had to reapply and because i did so late i was placed on their "Qualifed Waitlist". Thus my wait began!

The Deputy High Commission of Canada in Lagos called me 4 times in bi-monthly interval for a new admission letter. I almost gave up until JUly 14 when a new admission letter came just 1 week after the The Deputy High Commission of Canada in Lagos had called me and said they wont hold my application any longer and i had to plead for more time.

I picked up my TRV on the 23rd of July 14 and will be jetting out soon. i dont know if the guys who were here when i first started commenting are still here but i want to thank you all and to those applying keep believing. grin

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2014
PlayPays:
Different lastname with your sponsor is not a problem. His letter of sponsorship will explain the relationship. He/She could be your uncle or aunt
please can you send me a sample of the letter of sponsorship. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dchris: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2014
akinyes:
Good day all,
I havent been keeping up with this tread for some months now but its because my application has taken longer than normal. For those who are passing through the same please dont give up hope.

I applied to and got admitted into SAIT in Sept '13 and applied for my TRV on the 21 oct 13. i had the mistake of applying via paper base and my application wasnt
processed till 31 jan 14 when my classes started 6 jan 14. SAIT refused to defer my admission so i had to reapply and because i did so late i was placed on their "Qualifed Waitlist". Thus my wait began!

The Deputy High Commission of
Canada in Lagos called me 4 times in bi-monthly interval for a new admission letter. I almost gave up until JUly 14 when a new admission letter came just 1 week after the The Deputy High Commission of Canada in Lagos had called me and said they wont hold my application any longer and i had to plead
for more time.

I picked up my TRV on the 23rd of July 14 and will be jetting out soon. i dont know if the guys who were here when i first started commenting are still here but i want to thank you all and to those applying keep believing. grin

Congrats! I do not understand what u mean by "paper base" u mean,u should hv applied online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mtxatx: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2014
akinyes:
Good day all,

I applied to and got admitted into SAIT in Sept '13 and applied for my TRV on the 21 oct 13. i had the mistake of applying via paper base and my application wasnt processed till 31 jan 14 when my classes started 6 jan 14. SAIT refused to defer my admission so i had to reapply and because i did so late i was placed on their "Qualifed Waitlist". Thus my wait began!

The Deputy High Commission of Canada in Lagos called me 4 times in bi-monthly interval for a new admission letter. I almost gave up until JUly 14 when a new admission letter came just 1 week after the The Deputy High Commission of Canada in Lagos had called me and said they wont hold my application any longer and i had to plead for more time.

yeah i remember you.. Congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akinyes(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2014
Dchris:

Congrats! I do not understand what u mean by "paper base" u mean,u should hv applied online?

i mean i applied via VAC lagos.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akinyes(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2014
mtxatx:

yeah i remember you.. Congrats bro

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2014
akinyes:
Good day all,

Bro I remember you. Congrats I have been on Sait waitlist for there Bapt program since Feb, i applied for sept 14, i applied late so the program was already full, so I was waitlisted on but I have asked them to move my app for jan15 start which apps started 1st of the august, so I am waiting for LOA in a few weeks time.
I go need keep in touch with you for future inquiry.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2014

Visit www.ets.org/toefl

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by txquiz: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2014
@lifzuz inbox me

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iluminati: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2014
Please does any one know cheap airline to Canada? All flights are very expensive now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Zorkky(f): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2014
iluminati:
Please does any one know cheap airline to Canada? All flights are very expensive now.

Check Ethiopian Air or Egypt Air.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bramz(m): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2014
Hello house am so grateful for all u guys having been doing in this forum and I pray that our God grant all ur heart desires and good news we shall continue to hear in this forum in jesus name, AMEN. I just got a letter that my visa has bin approved. I just want to know when am suppose to go and collect it from our canada application center in nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bramz(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2014
Asalyn: Hi guys....anyone goin to centennial here?

Yes I am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2014
Zorkky:

Check Ethiopian Air or Egypt Air.

How much did you get yours? What number did you call or what site did you book?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dchris: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
bramz: Hello house am so grateful for all u guys having been doing in this forum and I pray that our God grant all ur heart desires and good news we shall continue to hear in this forum in jesus name, AMEN. I just got a letter that my visa has bin approved. I just want to know when am suppose to go and collect it from our canada application center in nigeria

I'm also going to centennial...when did u apply and was it online? congrats on ur approval...i tap into ur testimony!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
bramz: Hello house am so grateful for all u guys having been doing in this forum and I pray that our God grant all ur heart desires and good news we shall continue to hear in this forum in jesus name, AMEN. I just got a letter that my visa has bin approved. I just want to know when am suppose to go and collect it from our canada application center in nigeria
Amen and congratulations on ur visa approval...

When did you apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
duntano: smiley I see a lot of people here r in canada already..congrats to all dose who ve and r collecting dere trvs dis month. I have not gone to collect my pp yet . Will go 2mao.. I dunno d reason yet for denial.. But I was really down in my spirits cos I waited for so long. 8 weeks b4 d. Email came.. N still its nt favourable.. But I will keep praying .. God will surely answer me amen

Hello people ve collected my pp just nw.. And the reason dey put dere was I dint satisfy purpose of visit.. Pls can some help me send the statement of purpose I ve been seeing people send. And also do u think I should reapply . I start school in jan 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bramz(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
blink6:
Amen and congratulations on ur visa approval...

When did you apply?

Applied june 20
Medical august 5
Approval august 13

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bramz(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dchris:

I'm also going to centennial...when did u apply and was it online? congrats on ur approval...i tap into ur testimony!

Paper route and it was faster than I expected but I know it was all possible because God is in charge

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bramz(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=bramz]

Paper route and it was faster than I expected but I know it was all possible because God is in charge
When are u heading to centennial?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by xkris11(m): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Register it urself online...
Lifzuz: house pls need or help. whr can I register for TOEFL in lagos be bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ScGuy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
bramz:

Applied june 20
Medical august 5
Approval august 13

Congrats....please whr did u do ur medicals ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by xkris11(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hw far @slimdel,how u settling down in canada.hope it has not been so stressful

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akinyes(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
standupguy:
Bro I remember you. Congrats I have been on Sait waitlist for there Bapt program since Feb, i applied for sept 14, i applied late so the program was already full, so I was waitlisted on but I have asked them to move my app for jan15 start which apps started 1st of the august, so I am waiting for LOA in a few weeks time.
I go need keep in touch with you for future inquiry.

I applied jan 6 and was placed on their Qualified waitlist. keep checking your student page something will come up soon. Any other thing mail my private box, i believe nairaland has an option for that. i am not so frequent here these days.

Its SUMMER so FLIGHTS are going to be EXPENSIVE!!! In dec flights were around $1700 but now its almost $2800.
[i][/i]
NOTICE TO ALL: Please if you have done your medicals and you applied via VAC, Check your status on VAC website daily! My passport was ready for collection on the 16th of july and i didnt get any email. i checked my status days later to see the info.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
xkris11: Hw far @slimdel,how u settling down in canada.hope it has not been so stressful
Aww thanks for checking up on me, settling is quite challenging and great. Thanks wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
bramz:

Applied june 20
Medical august 5
Approval august 13
Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Asalyn: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
bramz: .

Yes I am

Please I want to know if u can apply via ocas application. because I applied via ocas and have not received any mail from the school as regards the application..thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.