Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (826463 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
Joe980:
@Double08, @LearnLife and @kazzy78 where are you guys? More prayer oooo cuz the hour has come.

grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
opsynusy:
no! double8 and the other paper routers that submitted august 19

Oops! sorry, that's true babe..no offence. I was referring to online route and she's next. Online/paper we would all get granted.
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
akinmoj:

My first application was denied and am reapplying on fri or mon

Since when have you applied?
oh great,I'm jes like you anyway. What route did u go before n which r u goin now. I went paper b4,still contemplating dis online route thing tho.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akinmoj: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
warrikid:
oh great,I'm jes like you anyway. What route did u go before n which r u goin now. I went paper b4,still contemplating dis online route thing tho.

going on paper route again..
is this your second application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Asalyn: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Guys am fed up with dz designated learning institute number DLI ....trying to validate but it is not goin through....*correct format is 0 followed by 20 digits* dz is d message dts poping up. Guys plssssssss help me. Wat shld I do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
warrikid:

Dude my advise? "Online" route would be your best bet, because january is just around the corner and paper route has a pile of back log applicants.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
Asalyn:
Guys am fed up with dz designated learning institute number DLI ....trying to validate but it is not goin through....*correct format is 0 followed by 20 digits* dz is d message dts poping up. Guys plssssssss help me. Wat shld I do?

I don't think it starts with 0 "zero".... Try alphabet O...not sure though

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
vanrichie4u:

Oops! sorry, that's true babe..no offence. I was referring to online route and she's next. Online/paper we would all get granted.
Cheers
haba van viker....did you count d number of people you skipped...you saying she's nxt means you are not hoping to see any good news from paper route any time soon,so you want all online routers to be answered before paper routers..she may be nxt but I am really praying to read at least one medical call up from paper route ds week... Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by larryshow40: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hello guys, please my sponsors account is $21,000, which is 3M+, please what can i do to boost my financial doc so i dont get denied based on financial.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
Asalyn:

/////
Hey dear, are u sure the first thing. There is 0.....check well...I think its O....u cud compare the 0 if ther rest of the numbers has zero, to O.....all d best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hello house... Can sum1 use the land assessment paper given by bureau of lands and survey in lieu of C of O as home ties proof... D land assessment shows d type of d property and d amount charged for d C of O.... The bureau charged 1.2m for d c of O which my pman can't pay now cos of d travelling tinz on ground ..Can I use d land assessment.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
opsynusy:
haba van viker....did you count d number of people you skipped...you saying she's nxt means you are not hoping to see any good news from paper route any time soon,so you want all online routers to be answered before paper routers..she may be nxt but I am really praying to read at least one medical call up from paper route ds week... Amen

Hey Talent didn't mean it that way, I did my app tru online that was why I was focused on online routers so as to calculate my due date. Good luck to u too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
what's wrong with you guys posting here and there, don't you know some one is trying to read from page 152 ni angry angry angry angry angry

Right now i want to categorically tell you not to post any comment on the thread, the time for you to post comment shall be made know by my oga at the top @Habeeb521 and Oga Siga angry angry angry angry

#ClearsThroat #Dazzal.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
cman4good:
Please house help me and thank God,,,,, I have been called for MEDICALS.... My thanks goes to all the gurus in this tread may God bless u all. for MEDICALS hopeful please Believe in God you will soon be calld...

Congrats sir...You are highly favoured.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
yea....i ve bn able to track it. the tracking code ws changed at Lagos ofix...I had to call d Lagos ofix to get d new code.
Lonewolf001:

joe hwfar wit the documents u sent thru post have u been able to track dem or have d schools recieved them. pls lemme knw wat d update is
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
bighead1:
what's wrong with you guys posting here and there, don't you know some one is trying to read from page 152 ni angry angry angry angry angry

Right now i want to categorically tell you not to post any comment on the thread, the time for you to post comment shall be made know by my oga at the top @Habeeb521 and Oga Siga angry angry angry angry

#ClearsThroat #Dazzal.

ooooohhhhhhh boooyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Tou wan put me for wahala!!!!!! Which oga, am just a novice following this thread since part 5 oh boy! Where did u put my elderly brothers and sisters like Tinuola,chrigo, opesnupsy, justwise,and others, you want peeps to wooo me outta this forum. And I myself have been reading for up to like 25 pages without post. Oh boy he tire me self, anyways, I just use this to say Congrats to man4tiger, and others who got called for medicals ..... On my own stats update I should submit hopefully Friday or Monday via online route with tuition paid for seneca college,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
vanrichie4u:

Hey Talent didn't mean it that way, I did my app tru online that was why I was focused on online routers so as to calculate my due date. Good luck to u too
FOCUSED ON ONLINE ROUTERS! U still repeating it sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
opsynusy:
pls don't start !"
opsynusy:
pls don't start !"
opsynusy:
pls don't start !"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
Habeeb521:
pls don't start !"pls don't start !"pls don't start !"
lol habeeb..what are we starting o..long time,where av u been
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
opsynusy:
lol habeeb..what are we starting o..long time,where av u been
where u left me sis, am right here on nairaland reading you guys post. And about start, it argument am talikng about it kinda a common fine on this forum. The other days it was amefrica and Tinuola. The others post I saw some guys agruing about student from lasuittteeeee, unilagieeeesssss, unabieeeees, talking ebout transcripttttt, now u and ur brother want so start the arguing on online and paper routiiiinnnneeeeee Pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by evergreen9: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hey guys
I am interested in applying for a practical nursing diploma program in a Canadian college, However I was told that I would need to provide a proof of financial support (10,000 CAD plus tuition for 1st year). My question now is this , Do I have to show the cash to the Canadian Immigration authorities or Would I just have to assure them that I have a financial sponsor with that sum of money in his/her account . I am unfamiliar with this and I would really appreciate if someone could give an in-depth explanation on how this works. Thanks in advance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
It is case sensitive. Also, try to put a hashtag (#) in front of the numbers and see if it works. Also it O and not 0. Try that and see if it works too.

Asalyn:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
phew! I was away from the forum for just 24 hours after it was showing some long silence.... and when cman4good's news broke, that was it, the forum came alive again with so many pages added...So people are lurking in the background like this? abi is there a way to receive alerts on updates on the forum

Anyways, for Winter hopefuls that have not yet applied, just try to make sure you do it online, don't even contemplate paper submission at this time. It's too late for it if you want to be realistic. And like I have suggested earlier, paper submissions are eventually going to be processed into scanned copies (if not for evaluation on the pc, at least for electronic archiving), so why not cut to the chase by scanning and uploading yourself?

And for everyone out there on the waiting list, keep the hope alive and stay healthy as well.
I have a dream... that processing times will start to diminish from now on...

I actually like the rate at which the goodnews are flowing in this week...

All the best guys...

Cheers

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
akinmoj:

going on paper route again..
is this your second application?
yessire,I guess imma stick with the paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
opsynusy:
not bad dearie...ur name is not on the list, when did u apply?
3rd sep
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
Double I guess you should write to them if you stil heard nothing from them tomorrow. Perhaps they need to be reminded of PRs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Habeeb521:
pls don't start !"pls don't start !"pls don't start !"

Thanks jare....Medic news tension no good for body. More medics news to flow in henceforth in Jesus name
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
vanrichie4u:

Dude my advise? "Online" route would be your best bet, because january is just around the corner and paper route has a pile of back log applicants.
hmmmmm,thanks man. Pls drop me a mail @ nath4yall@yahoo.com,need to ask u a few questions. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
akinmoj:

My first application was denied and am reapplying on fri or mon

Since when have you applied?
I applied on 3rd sept
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
MrArams:
[b] LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. stayboy1602: JULY 17, U of T, online, UG.
2. Oghos2k: AUGUST 6, U of R, online, PG. MEDICALS
3. realone01: AUGUST 8, U of R, online, PG. MEDICALS
4. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe college, Online, PG. MEDICALS
5. Double08: AUGUST 19, Lambton College, Paper, PG.
6. LearnLife: AUGUST 19, red river college, paper, Adv Dip
7. kazzy78: AUGUST 19, Humber College, paper, PG
8. famolino: August 21, Humber College, Online, PG. delayed
9. ManTiger: AUGUST 28, MUN, Online, UG. MEDICALS
10. Optimall: AUGUST 29, Usask, Paper, UG.
11. cman4good: AUGUST 30, MUN, onliine, PG. MEDICALS
12. tianadiva: SEPTEMBER 5, Uni of Manitoba, online, UG.
13. masterp204: SEPTEMBER 7, Lambton college, online, PG.
14. fabuloustee: SEPTEMBER 9, Niagara college, paper, UG.
15. jojcanada: SEPTEMBER 9, Seneca college, Paper, PG.
16. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online, PG.
17. lovesavvi: SEPTEMBER 16, Fleming college, online, PG.
18. Mesh2003: SEPTEMBER 17, North Island college, paper, PG.
19. Mcjimmy:SEPTEMBER 18, Conestoga College, Paper, PGD
20. opsynusy: SEPTEMBER 19, Selkirk college, paper, PG.
21. duntano: SEPTEMBER 25, Conestoga college, paper, Diploma.
22. Leaderdeji: SEPTEMBER 25, Selkirk college, online, PG
23. Santohfilz: SEPTEMBER 26, UPEI, Online, UG.
24. tweeny24: SEPTEMBER 29, centennial college, paper, diploma.
25. omooba: OCTOBER 1, laurentian university, online route, PG.
26. Dafinest4life: OCTOBER 2, Olds college, online, diploma.
27. lewoxxy: OCTOBER 2, Seneca college, online, PG
28. gydlol: OCTOBER 7, Georgian college, online, diploma
29. standupguy: OCTOBER 8, Conestoga college, online, PG
30. redribs: OCTOBER 10, UOttawa, Online, PG.

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study

UPDATED
[/b]

So I'm still last on this list... I think I should just check back in 6 weeks b4 I use hypertension to trouble myself... the wait is too tiring *yawns* Thank God the list is moving at least...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Meanwhile, for the Paper routers and anyone else concerned, your application may not be all the way in Accra

check the announcements on this link below:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/index.aspx?menu_id=2&lang=eng

So you might want to just take a stroll to the embassy in your proximity rather than bother Accra with calls, lol... (just kidding)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
redribs:

So I'm still last on this list... I think I should just check back in 6 weeks b4 I use hypertension to trouble myself... the wait is too tiring *yawns* Thank God the list is moving at least...
I don't think so believe me theirs many to come brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.