Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (831929 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
@MrArams, Bros no be sey you go collect TRV come leave this our special list dey hang o... biko, u go still help us uphold am atleast to till winter semester resume grin... God bless you as you oblige

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
Joe980:
Are you sure about this? Could you buttress your point with a link please. How come CIC uses them.

There you go boss:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabuloustee(f): 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
kaynine59:
Which one is premedical test? Ja wa si abeg... U de fear asaju lol

It means av done the necessary test, in an unrecognised hosp by cic and the test result is ok and i feel I can now go for my original medicals now..... I dey fear asaju big time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
Rickywowoz:
Hi Boss, are you going to MUN?? please add me up 7C0418BE........Thanks

Sure I will
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
9jabiggurl:
Hi Mesh2003 or anybody that can be of help

quick question....is your baby with you now? if yes, did you have to send her PP to the embassy for anything obviously not a visa, or will they just stamp her in at POE considering she will likely be staying more than 6months with you. i Know as an american citizen she can go into canada freely but probably for a stipulated period of time...if I am wrong please i stand to be corrected. So how do you manage that if she will be there longer than stipulated period? Isnt it just best to apply with my 2 boys only...Husband not included in my application as he is standing in as my sponsor. Just a little confused....

9jabiggurl:Since your boys are minor and US citizens, they can stay as long as your visa validity is.I tried getting an answer online directly for this a while back but i could only piece this together from different comments and feedback online.
On applying for your boys, i guess you mean after you have settled down?If you want to apply with them from start, you have to convince the VO that you have finances to take care of them since you will be busy studying.Honestly, aside the finances, convincing VO that your studies won't suffer with your kids with you and no one to take care of them will be a big deal.I have a lady friend who left in September for her program and she was telling me she missed her kids but was glad she didn't come with them, studies alone is very demanding.
my advice, go alone, settle down and if you are on top of your studies and can combine this with time for the kids, cool.Also, make available money for child care for the period of your program.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hahahahahaa relax jare... . It is well... Ur own worse ooo of na call tins... Me na email I just de check on like d email na babe lmao....

It is well victory is ours ijn

lilspiceyy:

Wow! The wait is crazy @kaynine59. Every call that comes up on my fone makes my heart beat faster (tinking it was my agent calling). We all will rejoice in the end I strongly believe but wish I cld just do the checking on my own bt I don't know how. Can someone teach me how?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dats a smart move sha means ud pay 30k to d unrecognised hospital abi? Can u state what de check abeg... Blood and what again?
fabuloustee:

It means av done the necessary test, in an unrecognised hosp by cic and the test result is ok and i feel I can now go for my original medicals now..... I dey fear asaju big time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
I was at MMA yesterday.... Kai see as travel come de hungry me lmao... We will all experience dat oo ijn.... Wey d TRVs and Medicals...

Let it start rolling out biko

God help us all amen

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabuloustee(f): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
kaynine59:
Dats a smart move sha means ud pay 30k to d unrecognised hospital abi? Can u state what de check abeg... Blood and what again?

30k ke I did my own pre medical free of charge cos I work in d hospital
I did my pcv, mp, genotype, wbc, widal test, Hbv, nd chest xray
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lol no wonda hw we go come do we own premeds... Hw much do all all dis go for at ur hospital? U no do hiv lol... Biko hw much... Dat premeds is important oh
fabuloustee:

30k ke I did my own pre medical free of charge cos I work in d hospital
I did my pcv, mp, genotype, wbc, widal test, Hbv, nd chest xray
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by 9jabiggurl: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
akanni:

9jabiggurl:Since your boys are minor and US citizens, they can stay as long as your visa validity is.I tried getting an answer online directly for this a while back but i could only piece this together from different comments and feedback online.
On applying for your boys, i guess you mean after you have settled down?If you want to apply with them from start, you have to convince the VO that you have finances to take care of them since you will be busy studying.Honestly, aside the finances, convincing VO that your studies won't suffer with your kids with you and no one to take care of them will be a big deal.I have a lady friend who left in September for her program and she was telling me she missed her kids but was glad she didn't come with them, studies alone is very demanding.
my advice, go alone, settle down and if you are on top of your studies and can combine this with time for the kids, cool.Also, make available money for child care for the period of your program.

@Akanni...I sincerely do appreciate your response...phew..you just lifted a semi burden off me....

on the other hand is it advisable to apply alongside my application for my 25yr old nanny to come on board? maybe this will convince the VO that i will get the necessary help for the boys and study wont suffer...or am I just complicating things?

to be in a dilemma is bad mehn!!

Thanks a bunch
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
yea remain to fly
Joe980:
@tianadiva, that was clear. Case closed! Hope you are good to go? wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
yes i hv did it last wk thursday@prime medical consultant ph
kaynine59:
Lol na wa o dis is serious.. Have u done urs dear?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
there is no way for u too check it dear just wait for ur agent to gve u necessary info they dnt want u to do anytin widout their notice nd dats y they submitted ur application using a new email address which only them can access prayer is the only tin for u to do nd WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin take enuf chill pill urs will cum on soon
lilspiceyy:

Wow! The wait is crazy @kaynine59. Every call that comes up on my fone makes my heart beat faster (tinking it was my agent calling). We all will rejoice in the end I strongly believe but wish I cld just do the checking on my own bt I don't know how. Can someone teach me how?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Rickywowoz: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
tofam3k3:

Sure I will
Sent you a pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
Optimall:
Ghana. Use ucweb/opera to check it nd input ur details properly.

Hey Optimall any update yet?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabuloustee(f): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
kaynine59:
Lol no wonda hw we go come do we own premeds... Hw much do all all dis go for at ur hospital? U no do hiv lol... Biko hw much... Dat premeds is important oh

U can try any government hospital around your area I think it's less expensive nd result are reliable, in my hosp its like #20k......i did my hiv test ooooo i only forgot to include it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lilspiceyy(f): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
tianadiva:
there is no way for u too check it dear just wait for ur agent to gve u necessary info they dnt want u to do anytin widout their notice nd dats y they submitted ur application using a new email address which only them can access prayer is the only tin for u to do nd WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin take enuf chill pill urs will cum on soon
Wassup girl? How is the preparations going? grin.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nairalist...I got my medical call up earlier this afternoon..applied on d 24th sept. Thanks @jijola@missbon@siga@ameferica and every other person that dropped comments on NL. God bless u all..more med&trv call to come.

17 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
vanrichie4u:
Nairalist...I got my medical call up earlier this afternoon..applied on d 24th sept. Thanks @jijola@missbon@siga@ameferica and every other person that dropped comments on NL. God bless u all..more med&trv call to come.

So happy for u. u re my role model on dis thread

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
@vanrichie4u, Congrats! Keep moving cool

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
vanrichie4u:
Congrat. Good to be back online with dis ur good news. Next
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
vanrichie4u:

That's what I want to hear well done oya children's place for medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabuloustee(f): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
vanrichie4u:

Congrat dear,Unto the next pple on d list Mcjimmy nd opsynusy.......2morrow is the day

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ValerieXO: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
tianadiva:
hey valerie its been a while,hw u nd hws school?
school is good l, how are you? Are you in canny?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
9jabiggurl:

@Akanni...I sincerely do appreciate your response...phew..you just lifted a semi burden off me....

on the other hand is it advisable to apply alongside my application for my 25yr old nanny to come on board? maybe this will convince the VO that i will get the necessary help for the boys and study wont suffer...or am I just complicating things?

to be in a dilemma is bad mehn!!

Thanks a bunch

madam sorry to drop in your best chance is you go using ur family as a tie , I know u really want to take ur kids , if you apply with your nanny your account must be very fat even at that chances might be slim .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by georgey2k(m): 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
Good day house, has not been online since today and seriously really felt like I missed a great part of me, this really a family, guys let keep the flag flying... MrArams, whenever you intend dropping your work as our forum secretary, try remind us so the Exco's can appoint an applicant that is always online... One Love, we will all meet in Canada, Guys travelling, don't limit your friendship to only Nigerians or Africans, we are going there to explore, as such, broadening our horizon will be of great help in the long run...

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
Rickywowoz:
Sent you a pm
I didn't get your pm...please resend
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by INTERALIA(m): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hello all, Pls my younger brother wants to study Medicine in Canada. Pls i want to know if they accept international students to study Medicine and also which universities do allow students to study Medicine..pls help me all. God bless you all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
georgey2k:
Good day house, has not been online since today and seriously really felt like I missed a great part of me, this really a family, guys let keep the flag flying... MrArams, whenever you intend dropping your work as our forum secretary, try remind us so the Exco's can appoint an applicant that is always online... One Love, we will all meet in Canada, Guys travelling, don't limit your friendship to only Nigerians or Africans, we are going there to explore, as such, broadening our horizon will be of great help in the long run...

He is looking 4 ticket
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
going as planned dear gudnews coming ur way soon
lilspiceyy:

Wassup girl? How is the preparations going? grin.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by INTERALIA(m): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
Pls my younger brother wants to study Medicine in Canada. Pls i want to know if they accept international students to study Medicine and also which universities do allow students to study Medicine..pls help me all. God bless you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.