Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827145 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Sunny4Gold: 12:50am On Nov 11, 2014
@jaylinaaa: Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sosodp(m): 12:59am On Nov 11, 2014
How please what will cause delay of an application because.it has already has the 28 business days and nothing yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Chatters(f): 2:30am On Nov 11, 2014
Realone92:

i knew u are here, i do keep tabs on u , good day ma

Really? That's awfully good of you. PM me ur number
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 2:45am On Nov 11, 2014
sosodp:
How please what will cause delay of an application because.it has already has the 28 business days and nothing yet.
Patience is a virtue my brother. Plus u gotta pray harder now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 5:32am On Nov 11, 2014
Good morning my Oga's in the house..... plz can i book 'one way' flight to canada,,, plz ur advise is needed urgently..... Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 5:55am On Nov 11, 2014
if u can collect d transcript from d school in a sealed envelope better u send it urself. DHL it using d name of ur school as d sender. if u still ve more than a month left to meet d application deadline, u can use NIPOST registered mail (very cheap)
Sunny4Gold:
Pls can any1 in the house explain how to send transcript to a college in Canada. Can I send it or I should ask the
school to send it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 6:43am On Nov 11, 2014
kaynine59:
Your yarn na correct one.. I gt inspired by ur post.. Thank U
U good. At this stage strong faith I key unto.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 6:47am On Nov 11, 2014
redribs:

Lol. It's not a "plenty-good-news" day today and we ran about 5 pages. If you are sure of what you're saying, then I guess u mean your bro's medical call will come tomorrow. I pray so too sha. The faster the processes, the better. I bliv my medicall will def come b4 part 7 tho. Amen

will u belive with me that VO will have done with winter students before we enter part 7. Each part is 500 pages.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by joetons: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2014
Good morning Guys. You are doing great job with your updates. Am just joining you guys because i know i can get all updates i need. pls to know how close some of us are,will be glad if you can lets us know when you submitted your stuff as you share your testimonies. Good news all tru this week!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Vycta(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2014
tianadiva:
am going to winnipeg bt will stay wid my uncle at ontario for a week or two before moving

Hey,
I applied to winnipeg for MSCS fall 2015, what are u going for??

How long did it take d school to get back to you after you applied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by joetons: 8:13am On Nov 11, 2014
I mean the Visa application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kelvinbp: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2014
lilspiceyy:

Wow! The wait is crazy @kaynine59. Every call that comes up on my fone makes my heart beat faster (tinking it was my agent calling). We all will rejoice in the end I strongly believe but wish I cld just do the checking on my own bt I don't know how. Can someone teach me how?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kelvinbp: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2014
lilspiceyy:

Wow! The wait is crazy @kaynine59. Every call that comes up on my fone makes my heart beat faster (tinking it was my agent calling). We all will rejoice in the end I strongly believe but wish I cld just do the checking on my own bt I don't know how. Can someone teach me how?
can u please mail me bak...thk you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2014
helo dear am actually going for nursing @u of manitoba,i applied 24jan 2014 nd i got admitted 4th march 2014[quote author=Vycta post=27907354

Hey,
I applied to winnipeg for MSCS fall 2015, what are u going for??

How long did it take d school to get back to you after you applied[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Vycta(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2014
tianadiva:
helo dear am actually going for nursing @u of manitoba,i applied 24jan 2014 nd i got admitted 4th march 2014

Ok thanks, I submitted an application form for university of winnipeg last week,

(Swallowing chill pill) as mostly suggested
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyzdan: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2014
Pls friends, i'm uploading my docs now but in the questionnaire that i filled i didn't see where to put my email address, how then will i get notification from cic. Am i on the right place?asap
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by DebohBaron(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2014
How much did u pay when you were submitting ur passport and please wheres the place thanks.

tianadiva:
i told u didnt i??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2014
Olamonsor2 bro na God o... I just dey look into the heavens.... Lol.. U do well sire

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2014
@lilspiceyy hey dear how u dey na? Any news? U can actually track your application via the Visa portal with your tracking number as username and date of birth as the password. U have your tracking number given to u after biometrics right? Pm me if u need any assistance.

I have been tracking every 2hrs since Sunday I just de laugh cos His Eminence and Sufficient Self won't let good news pass me by or pass us by this week.

Victory is Certain.... God no be man

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by DebohBaron(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2014
Pease how much do u pay when you are submitting ur passport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2014
pyzdan:
Pls friends, i'm uploading my docs now but in the questionnaire that i filled i didn't see where to put my email address, how then will i get notification from cic. Am i on the right place?asap

Same e-mail you used while registering for your GCKey bro. I hope you used your active e-mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by xeshie: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2014
Just a friendly advise to those coming to canada....book the cheapest flight u can ooo, those extra amount u save can really go a long way in helping u here. No go forming big boys n be booking British airways,Lufthansa,klm n co because u want to pass thru big european city ooo.
Book egypt, Ethiopia or turkey airline... ths are really cheap airlines n trust me dey are as good as ths so called expensive airlines.
Importantly if u think u have no reason for coming bck home in d next 1yr....book one way ticket.
Egypt air do sell one way, dnt get ursef confuse by airlines do not sell one way. Go to egypt air office in Vi n show dem ur visa n school acceptance letter, they will issue u one way ticket.
I came to canada thru egypt air n I love the whole experience only comma is dat I dnt like too many hours as stop over in an airport.
Ever since if I have to leave n come bck to canada, I go thru ethiopian airline cos it has js an hour stop over in Ethiopia and mehn ethiopian airline will kill u with food ...the food jz keeps coming n neva stops. Also guess wat ethiopian airline operates the new dreamliner 787.dats the newest plane u can fly arnd.
Be wise and save money oo...Bills here be like cossy boobi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hahhaahhahaha Xeshie nice one jare u have said my mind even if I neva de Canada.. I have buds there and dem de complain say bills no b small matter..

U have all heard oh... Turkish lo ley sheyyyyyyyyy
xeshie:
Just a friendly advise to those coming to canada....book the cheapest flight u can ooo, those extra amount u save can really go a long way in helping u here. No go forming big boys n be booking British airways,Lufthansa,klm n co because u want to pass thru big european city ooo.
Book egypt, Ethiopia or turkey airline... ths are really cheap airlines n trust me dey are as good as ths so called expensive airlines.
Importantly if u think u have no reason for coming bck home in d next 1yr....book one way ticket.
Egypt air do sell one way, dnt get ursef confuse by airlines do not sell one way. Go to egypt air office in Vi n show dem ur visa n school acceptance letter, they will issue u one way ticket.
I came to canada thru egypt air n I love the whole experience only comma is dat I dnt like too many hours as stop over in an airport.
Ever since if I have to leave n come bck to canada, I go thru ethiopian airline cos it has js an hour stop over in Ethiopia and mehn ethiopian airline will kill u with food ...the food jz keeps coming n neva stops. Also guess wat ethiopian airline operates the new dreamliner 787.dats the newest plane u can fly arnd.
Be wise and save money oo...Bills here be like cossy boobi

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
eddy20:
are u in seneca too?
yeah.. Are you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
kaynine59:
Hahhaahhahaha Xeshie nice one jare u have said my mind even if I neva de Canada.. I have buds there and dem de complain say bills no b small matter..

U have all heard oh... Turkish lo ley sheyyyyyyyyy
una know say bills high for canada,wetin una still dey go find there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Finestlex:
yeah.. Are you?
no am going to humber,would depart Naija december
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
eddy20:
una know say bills high for canada,wetin una still dey go find there
we no ft run cos of bills. we going to make a living, which u and I know doesn't come that easy.

#IgboBoyMovement.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
blink6:

we no ft run cos of bills. we going to make a living, which u and I know doesn't come that easy.

#IgboBoyMovement.
sure.na hussle men need man.skool nd get a job
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
eddy20:
sure.na hussle men need man.skool nd get a job
sure. That's earning one a living. Jonathan had no shoes; Once upon a time.

bills wont kill my dreams.

#igboBoyMovement.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Anugoson(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Canada boosts restriction for travelers from Ebola hit nations...today's vanguard newspaper! Person wey don collect him trv gass dey comot sharply b4 dis pple go change mind oo! For we medical awaitees,we need to double our prayers...Good news shall be our portion.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by RetailCity01: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
Can anybody confirm this, Canada TRV application waiting time is less than 2week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Blink6 okwi marorrrrrrrrrr... Na so no time

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.