Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (830441 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by loladeoye: 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
@duntano how far?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
gabialonso:
pls fam ,help moi on this, Someone usin a politician as sponsor, what should he tender as source of funds... To the tune of lyk 25m. Pls ur advice is needed
lol @ politician, i believe he should have a buz/company dat he is also dealing in, becos politics no be job/career ooooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by rayval(m): 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
badtyres:
1. Hello House, what's the difference between Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma? and which is preferable

2. Is it possible for a Graduate Certificate program to last two years (4 semesters). Please help, b'cuz i was checking on list of Ontario colleges that offer Graduate Certificate program in Information Technology, and i saw one college offering the course, but it state it will last 4 semesters, to my right calculation which is two years.

Should i apply to the college, i kind of confuse, b'cuz i heard Graduate Certificate only last a year (2 Semesters).

Please advice......

Some have four semesters. depending on the college u re going to and the program of interest#....but majority of them are just 2 semesters.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
olamonsor2:
@ temiosunrinde ..Sponsor Reference Letter from Bank, Sponsor Statement of Account ,Affidavit of support ,Sponsor Business Registration (CAC), Sponsor Tax Clearance (3yrs),Sponsorship letter of Introduction,Employment Letter,Confirmation Letter,Study Leave Approval, ur Work ID.pay slip House can add more.. That is all i know

I forward all this to then now and they said they can provide all apart from tax clearance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Anugoson(m): 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
@ SantohFilz ur documents are quite ok...I believe the problem is from this two things 1.source of income~200k per month can't amount 2 that amount in ur mum's account,its even stated on the Canadian embassy checklist paragraph 4 I guess,if ur source of income does nt tally wt the amount in ur SOA it will lead to refusal or delay with the reason "Insufficient fund"so u have 2 add proofs of other businesses that ur mum runs... 2.No of dependants is another factor cos the VO will reason that u have siblings that are still dependants to ur mum,equating it to the amount in ur SOA,so in your sponsorship letter u shuld write the number of siblings that u have and what they are doing presently even add there contact details ok...In addition,u shuld add ur uncle's SOA as a co sponsor wt a notarized sponsorship letter,also add police character report and ur mum's birth cert.this time around,with fasting and prayer ok...i believe wt this u are good 2 go..you will soon smile ok!Goodluck bro.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 18, 2014
lol dear nr blam mosquito ni,na over exicitment cause am gud nw tnx nd just chill small one tiny pill na remain ok dear it will come running soon
kaynine59:
Tianadiva sweety of life... Am good oh hw r u... This ur CiC people just hang my mind like pork meat for Chinese market lol.. Am hopeful sha.. I saw u say u just recovering from malaria? Eh ya sorry dear hope u have taken drugs and added antibiotics and some vitamin pills to ur post malaria treatment.. All dis mosquito dis days carry metal proboscis... Sorry dear... Hw u prepping for ur trip? Excited much I guess lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 12:02am On Nov 18, 2014
temiosunrinde:

I forward all this to then now and they said they can provide all apart from tax clearance
also if d company is a limited liability company, request for d board resolution letter. Cheersss

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dafinest4life(m): 12:16am On Nov 18, 2014
What people say here can even scare someone to death....whew!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dafinest4life(m): 12:19am On Nov 18, 2014
The people above me on the list...Any news yet You guys should be updating us...Check your mails and track your apps...

Thanks e-Fam
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 12:27am On Nov 18, 2014
loladeoye:
@duntano how far?

I got denied again. Am emotionally tired of it all. I don't ve my docs yet cos I tracked it last week and saw. The docs have been dispatched 12/11/2014. Tracked again 2day and saw date has been changed to 17/11/2014. When I feel abit beta maybe I go get my docs cos I need my passport to travel in dec
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 12:44am On Nov 18, 2014
temiosunrinde:

ok remember to get board resolution letter if is limited company.good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 12:47am On Nov 18, 2014
Canny pls stop dis denied. . I know dis fear will not overcome my faith.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 12:49am On Nov 18, 2014
Siga:
... Believe me when I tell u... there is nothing wrong with ur financial standing... just some excuse I am not buying... there is more to what this VO is indicating... U can make a request for ur file from Canada... or if u have a personal SOA ...Plus evidence of the other business ur mum have that brings in all the money... receipts and explanation ....add it to it next time... or have ur Uncle co sponsor... just to keep the VO quiet...

@ santohphilz, in addition to what uncle siga have said, PRAY HARD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 18, 2014
well i think its high time i do this,some of u knew how it all started with my quest for getting The most wanted TRV, i was delayed twice d first was April 17th 2014 for summer session 2014 nd reason was insufficient funds,nd wid soa closing bal #40million proof of business income nt establish,relationship with sponsor nt established (paper route)

then my second app july 9th 2014 nd the only reason for delay was that my custodian was far from my intent place of study ( can u guys imagine hmmm)well nw no need for custodian again sha (online route)

then the third app nd d last submitted docs:
application forms.
letter of acceptance from uni of manitoba.
waec result
soa of my uncle (sponsor). had to redo anoda one, same acc bt nw wid a closing bal of #8m
letter from the bank .
letter from my sponsor
proof of relationship with my mum's birth cert nd marriage cert showing same surname
proof of income reciept, business registeration,business certificate vouchers,receitp of payments of goods from china nd delivery papers.
sop
nd gave the app to the V.O of all vo's GOD lol nw smiling wid my trv
submitt app sept 5th.
Biometric 10th sept
medical call oct 23rd
medical done oct 30th
medicals passed nov 4th
pp request to approval 5th nd 10th

just cnt thank GOD enuf to all expecting u will get it just believe,nd for those whom cic take una si dwn ground make una jump get up gather urself well well nd refire one luv peeps the best e-family nd agency wink

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 18, 2014
OH my hmmm speechless anyway every disappointment is a blessing wen one door close two windows re open.
duntano:

I got denied again. Am emotionally tired of it all. I don't ve my docs yet cos I tracked it last week and saw. The docs have been dispatched 12/11/2014. Tracked again 2day and saw date has been changed to 17/11/2014. When I feel abit beta maybe I go get my docs cos I need my passport to travel in dec

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Anugoson(m): 1:27am On Nov 18, 2014
tianadiva:
well i think its high time i do this,some of u knew how it all started with my quest for getting The most wanted TRV, i was delayed twice d first was April 17th 2014 for summer session 2014 nd reason was insufficient funds,nd wid soa closing bal #40million proof of business income nt establish,relationship with sponsor nt established (paper route)

then my second app july 9th 2014 nd the only reason for delay was that my custodian was far from my intent place of study ( can u guys imagine hmmm)well nw no need for custodian again sha (online route)

application forms.
waec result
soa of my uncle (sponsor). had to redo anoda one, same acc bt nw wid a closing bal of #8m
letter from the bank .
letter from my sponsor
proof of relationship with my mum's birth cert nd marriage cert showing same surname
proof of income reciept, business registeration,business certificate vouchers,receitp of payments of goods from china nd delivery papers.
sop
submitt app sept 5th.
Biometric 10th sept
medical call oct 23rd
medical done oct 30th
medicals passed nov 4th

just cnt thank GOD enuf to all expecting u will get it just believe,nd for those whom cic take una si dwn ground make una jump get up gather urself well well nd refire one luv peeps the best e-family nd agency wink
Congrats dear! It wasn't easy and the fact that u never gave up was impressive...I key into ur testmony...Congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 3:25am On Nov 18, 2014
duntano:

wow,saddened by dis news. Sowi dear,pls follow ur heart and ur spirit thru Gods leading,He jes might be leading u in a different direction for now. Be patient my dear,#Bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chilonchi247: 4:19am On Nov 18, 2014
Pls house,wen we receive a message like dis, “Dear Applicant, We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 17 Nov 2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number. Tracking Number: ................. http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canadaBest Regards, Canada Visa Application Centre, NigeriaAccra GHANA”. Does it means dat mi application is ready 4 collection
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by constant57: 4:28am On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=tianadiva post=28111223]well i think its high time i do this,some of u knew how it all started with my quest for getting The most wanted TRV, i was delayed twice d first was April 17th 2014 for summer session 2014 nd reason was insufficient funds,nd wid soa closing bal #40million proof of business income nt establish,relationship with sponsor nt established (paper route)

Congrats dear. Your story only reaffirms the fact that persistence pays. Don't worry I will fly to Manitoba to come celebrate our next birthday. Hehehe.... I still remember we almost share the same birthday.

To others currently in the TRV struggle, I urge you never to give up. Sometimes, you encounter failure on your path to success. Bi ekun ba pe dale, nnkan ayo nbo lowuro (sadness may persist through the night but joy cometh with the morning)

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 4:40am On Nov 18, 2014
tianadiva:

application forms.
waec result
letter from the bank .
letter from my sponsor
sop
submitt app sept 5th.
Biometric 10th sept
medical call oct 23rd
medical done oct 30th
medicals passed nov 4th

Congratulations. I know I will testify very soon too by HIS grace

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 4:56am On Nov 18, 2014
people please is it true that i can only apply for visa 6 months prior to the resumption date.??

thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dam12: 6:06am On Nov 18, 2014
tianadiva:

application forms.
waec result
letter from the bank .
letter from my sponsor
sop
submitt app sept 5th.
Biometric 10th sept
medical call oct 23rd
medical done oct 30th
medicals passed nov 4th

Wow so u got ur trv without paying any tuition deposit

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adim02: 6:20am On Nov 18, 2014
chilonchi247:
Pls house,wen we receive a message like dis, “Dear Applicant, We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 17 Nov 2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number. Tracking Number: ................. http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canadaBest Regards, Canada Visa Application Centre, NigeriaAccra GHANA”. Does it means dat mi application is ready 4 collection

were you called for medical?if not is refusal.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 6:24am On Nov 18, 2014
chilonchi247:

Morning if you have not done ur medicals it means u have 3 major things to do repackage ,refire and go close to GOD.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 6:30am On Nov 18, 2014
People that got delayed pls focus on your application , and reapply. so many of us got delayed here , now we have our TRV delay is denial repackage and submit fast so u can use the same document and just add some new docs .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2014
blink6:

I saw Royal air Marco... Am not flying yet o! But hopeful and praying I do that in Dec. .. so, I looked up for cheap ones and saw Royal air maroc... Lagos to Montreal...

And Ethiopian airlines. .. from Lagos to Toronto on 27th-31st December

Check wakanow... for Dec 31st

Ethiopian sounds more like it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Onyeoma3: 7:13am On Nov 18, 2014
[b]Hi friends,

Congrats to all that recently got their TRVs,and to all who were recently denied pls never loose hope, brave up, repackage and re-fire; and finally to those awaiting medical calls and TRVs, God's grace is sufficient for y'all.

Please, kindly note the following:
- In the annual cycle of CDHC, there is a period called "INJURY TIME" (with the assumption that CIC works with a quota-based system for every country each year), which unfortunately falls within the processing time of winter applicants...During this period, everywhere is hot with regards to the outcome of applications (to the extent that applications are even denied after medicals)...and applications are denied based on intangible and silly reasons...but what can we do
I would like encourage us all to have maximum faith in God @ dis point believing that He'll see us thru in our application and I pray the outcome of this year will be lighter.

Coming to the duration of application before medicals, you guys should relax and be happy(believing God has done it for you) cos the time frame has been reduced reasonably. I did my medicals by this time last year for an application I submitted on july 17th, 2013(it took my application almost 15weeks to be called for medicals, before then some guys that submitted 2/3 weeks after me had already got their visas). You could imagine the tension I went thru that period. ALL that matters is ur TRV @ last.

Once God has made a decision in ur life, it'll surely come to pass...all He needs from us is Faith and to trust in Him.[/b]

17 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2014
Morning all... Na wa oh CiC no try oh... Sorry to all who got delayed. God is in control... Refire ok it is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 7:28am On Nov 18, 2014
Onyeoma3 nice one... I love ur post... God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2014
Fabuloustee biko no do dat home stay tin o... U wan de drink apple soup and bread? Lol... Best u live alone abeg. No time to be feeling caged. Cos dats what dat home stay feels like... One wnt be free at all. And as an adult ko pay rara... All d best in ur accommodation search. Kijiji is ur friend

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dam12: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2014
Optimall:
I mean it's late to apply visa for winter term now.. As for achieving that,Nairalanders wil contribute to help you..but Jehovah is the ultimate giver. Just ask ur questions when u're confused.. I bet u can do more than you probably think.
Cheers!
thx dear...God bless

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SantohFilz(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2014
Siga:
... Believe me when I tell u... there is nothing wrong with ur financial standing... just some excuse I am not buying... there is more to what this VO is indicating... U can make a request for ur file from Canada... or if u have a personal SOA ...Plus evidence of the other business ur mum have that brings in all the money... receipts and explanation ....add it to it next time... or have ur Uncle co sponsor... just to keep the VO quiet...
Okay Sir...how can I go about asking for my case file as I hope to do this through my family friends who are Canadian citizen...?

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.