Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (833491 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SantohFilz(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
akosh005:

all well n gud. In ur ciic form, hw much did u fill for tuition fee, boarding, others and fund available for stay? U will only be in canada if u reapply again. Smile bro
40,000 CAD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrArams:

bro, you spoke my mind. Hardly will you see a Nigerian earning 200k per month and having #10m with dependents on the side. These V.O guys are psychologist and they understand the Nigerian system so well (well some are Nigerians). Lucky will one play a quick one on them.

Sorry to say, if truly the boutique is the other source of funds, based on the experience of your first denial you would have added the evidence of the existence of the boutique and also included landed properties. My advice: Come out straight on your sponsors, their source of funds, relationship to you , commitments to sponsor etc.

Didn't see the reason for your denial before I had doubts about the authenticity of your sponsor.

My apologies

He used an uncle in his first application, which he was denied; now he used his mum as a sponsor in d 2nd application; why didn't he just stick to same sponsor in both applications or use both And then none of these sponsors paid his tuition fee deposit.

With all these discrepancies, d V.O will be very suspicious.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SantohFilz(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
tnuola:
@SantohFilz sorry about the delay. But I'll like to add please, are you the only dependent of your sponsor, you're going for an undergraduate program of 14k per year, if your sponsor has other dependents the vo might think the money in the account won't be enough for your studies + living expenses and the other dependents if she has.

Cheers
I also have a brother studying in South Africa, the other boy just graduated, My sister is studying in Benin republic and me....I filled 40k CAD as funds available...14k(tuition) +10k(living expenses) +9k(on-campus accomodation) = 33k CAD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
Niagara College Ontario
Vycta:

for which school plz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dam12 nice one bro. Eh ya I go don finish by d time u show oh... Am going for January intake... I de await my medicals and trv like banana lol. All d best bro surely we go jam when u show by his grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SantohFilz(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrArams:

bro, you spoke my mind. Hardly will you see a Nigerian earning 200k per month and having #10m with dependents on the side. These V.O guys are psychologist and they understand the Nigerian system so well (well some are Nigerians). Lucky will one play a quick one on them.

Sorry to say, if truly the boutique is the other source of funds, based on the experience of your first denial you would have added the evidence of the existence of the boutique and also included landed properties. My advice: Come out straight on your sponsors, their source of funds, relationship to you , commitments to sponsor etc.

Didn't see the reason for your denial before I had doubts about the authenticity of your sponsor.

My apologies
My first sponsor was my Uncle but his SOA was not good enough with unfavourable inflow and outflow of cash...so I decided to use my mum in my new application. She owns a boutique which she earns money from a lot. I first applied for TRV November 12 2013 which by then my mum 's account was not good enough which made me use my maternal uncle as sponsor...after waiting for like 5 months I got denied March 24 2014...After this, I decided to take my time, missed my September resumption date due to some factors buh reapplied September 26 2014 with my mum as sponsor and got denied November 17 2014.

I hope this explains things better
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tianadiva sweety of life... Am good oh hw r u... This ur CiC people just hang my mind like pork meat for Chinese market lol.. Am hopeful sha.. I saw u say u just recovering from malaria? Eh ya sorry dear hope u have taken drugs and added antibiotics and some vitamin pills to ur post malaria treatment.. All dis mosquito dis days carry metal proboscis... Sorry dear... Hw u prepping for ur trip? Excited much I guess lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
SantohFilz:

My first sponsor was my Uncle but his SOA was not good enough with unfavourable inflow and outflow of cash...so I decided to use my mum in my new application. She owns a boutique which she earns money from a lot. I first applied for TRV November 12 2013 which by then my mum 's account was not good enough which made me use my maternal uncle as sponsor...after waiting for like 5 months I got denied March 24 2014...After this, I decided to take my time, missed my September resumption date due to some factors buh reapplied September 26 2014 with my mum as sponsor and got denied November 17 2014.

I hope this explains things better

Then include all necessary documention for d boutique in ur next application; also include d S.O.A for tuition payment; use both sponsors if possible.and also evidences of their relatnship to you. Work on your sop also.

Also add tax clearance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by badtyres: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
1. Hello House, what's the difference between Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma? and which is preferable

2. Is it possible for a Graduate Certificate program to last two years (4 semesters). Please help, b'cuz i was checking on list of Ontario colleges that offer Graduate Certificate program in Information Technology, and i saw one college offering the course, but it state it will last 4 semesters, to my right calculation which is two years.

Should i apply to the college, i kind of confuse, b'cuz i heard Graduate Certificate only last a year (2 Semesters).

Please advice......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by gabialonso(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
pls fam ,help moi on this, Someone usin a politician as sponsor, what should he tender as source of funds... To the tune of lyk 25m. Pls ur advice is needed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Santhofilz sorry for ur delay.... Repackage and refire ok. It is well with u sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
mobuch:

He used an uncle in his first application, which he was denied; now he used his mum as a sponsor in d 2nd application; why didn't he just stick to same sponsor in both applications or use both And then none of these sponsors paid his tuition fee deposit.

With all these discrepancies, d V.O will be very suspicious.
I don't think there is a law compelling an applicant to stick to same sponsor as applied to #SantohFilz.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrArams:
Anybody heading to Alberta this december be like say na only me waka come angry

I am heading to alberta. My TRV go soon land by HIS grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
Joe980:
I don't think there is a law compelling an applicant to stick to same sponsor as applied to #SantohFilz.

Son, we aren't talking of any law here; we are talking of being as straight forward and consistent as best as possible, so as to play into d psychology of the V.O. I hope u r clear with that.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by loladeoye: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
May God Bless all on the list with TRV. CIC is very hot recently sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dam12: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
kaynine59:
Dam12 nice one bro. Eh ya I go don finish by d time u show oh... Am going for January intake... I de await my medicals and trv like banana lol. All d best bro surely we go jam when u show by his grace
Lol ok boss...ehen abeg some ppl dey tlk say college certificates are not really recognised like uni own, hw true is this pls cos man gas get job after sch ooo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chilonchi247: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Pls mi people I nid enlightement...,I submit mi application "sept" I jst received a mail that mi processed passport,has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office,to the Canada Visa Application Centre.pls wot could dis b...tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Where is my brother medicals call? and others on this thread.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hi everyone in the house. I was lucky to secure a research based masters program at MUN. And I am about applying for Trv. I will be using company sponsor...I need the list of document to get from the company(venture)...the company has about 70million account!
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
temiosunrinde:
Hi everyone in the house. I was lucky to secure a research based masters program at MUN. And I am about applying for Trv. I will be using company sponsor...I need the list of document to get from the company(venture)...the company has about 70million account!
Thanks in anticipation

List d documents u have in mind, we will help you wit d rest
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by badtyres: 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Someone should answer me please... My ogas in the house i need ur help on this Biko
badtyres:
1. Hello House, what's the difference between Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma? and which is preferable

2. Is it possible for a Graduate Certificate program to last two years (4 semesters). Please help, b'cuz i was checking on list of Ontario colleges that offer Graduate Certificate program in Information Technology, and i saw one college offering the course, but it state it will last 4 semesters, to my right calculation which is two years.

Should i apply to the college, i kind of confuse, b'cuz i heard Graduate Certificate only last a year (2 Semesters).

Please advice......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
mobuch:

Son, we aren't talking of any law here; we are talking of being as straight forward and consistent as best as possible, so as to play into d psychology of the V.O. I hope u r clear with that.
Dad, why being consistent with something that isn't working? If I were delayed with uncle as sponsor; so I have to stick with him despite no changes in his financial strength right?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
olamonsor2:

List d documents u have in mind, we will help you wit d rest
1) The company sponsor promised to help with employment letter (like I am employed dia and I will be resuming back after my studies though I finished nysc last month)

2) Cac certificate

3) Letter of sponsorship on company's letter headed paper
Stamped and sealed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dam12:
U mean its late to apply for visa nw or wah....besides pls can u tell me hw to go abt it to successfully achieve dt.God bless
I mean it's late to apply visa for winter term now.. As for achieving that,Nairalanders wil contribute to help you..but Jehovah is the ultimate giver. Just ask ur questions when u're confused.. I bet u can do more than you probably think.
Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
chilonchi247:
Pls mi people I nid enlightement...,I submit mi application "sept" I jst received a mail that mi processed passport,has been dispatched[b][/b] from the Canada Visa Office,to the Canada Visa Application Centre.pls wot could dis b...tnx
When ever i see dat word #dispatched# without medical........hmmmmm anyway bro, i check ur previous post and i see dat u make mention on some document u never submit.Get ur document, Repackage n make d neccessary corrections dis tym. What date in sept did u submit? All is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Anugoson(m): 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
gabialonso:
pls fam ,help moi on this, Someone usin a politician as sponsor, what should he tender as source of funds... To the tune of lyk 25m. Pls ur advice is needed
You shuld write how he got the money whether it's from his monthly allocation,constituency project money,contract,business,positions held previously and presently...etc,When u look @ his SOA from his transactions u can deduce what to prove in ur SOP and Letter of sponsorship,cos most at times they can't even prove their source of income to be static.goodluck bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Blackkie: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Someone gave this suggestion few days ago:-
If you have a contact in Canada, let him demand your application file from CIC.
As he said, it takes about a month to get it.
Once you have it, you can point directly at the reason why your application was delayed.

SantohFilz:

Okay...I will look into this.

Thanks for you inputs

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Last week was dry,Dis tues,weds and thurs must be full with medical calls

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
@ temiosunrinde ..Sponsor Reference Letter from Bank, Sponsor Statement of Account ,Affidavit of support ,Sponsor Business Registration (CAC), Sponsor Tax Clearance (3yrs),Sponsorship letter of Introduction,Employment Letter,Confirmation Letter,Study Leave Approval, ur Work ID.pay slip House can add more.. That is all i know
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
SantohFilz:

I also have a brother studying in South Africa, the other boy just graduated, My sister is studying in Benin republic and me....I filled 40k CAD as funds available...14k(tuition) +10k(living expenses) +9k(on-campus accomodation) = 33k CAD
... Believe me when I tell u... there is nothing wrong with ur financial standing... just some excuse I am not buying... there is more to what this VO is indicating... U can make a request for ur file from Canada... or if u have a personal SOA ...Plus evidence of the other business ur mum have that brings in all the money... receipts and explanation ....add it to it next time... or have ur Uncle co sponsor... just to keep the VO quiet...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
temiosunrinde:

1) The company sponsor promised to help with employment letter (like I am employed dia and I will be resuming back after my studies though I finished nysc last month)

2) Cac certificate

3) Letter of sponsorship on company's letter headed paper
Stamped and sealed

bro, u might have gud packaging but come to think if it...1st u said u just finish nysc last month and a company who just employed u dis month now promise to sponsor u abroad. Hmmmm like wat contribution have u make to d company 4 dem to sponsor u? Has d company sponsors any other staff b4 u? Hw many years will d company sponsor u 4 and in wat area like is it full schlarship or only tuition fee?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
@ akosh005 nice one

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.