Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (830903 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
kaynine59:
See what ud do.... My own school gives 2 transcripts. I sent one to MUN in 2013 when I was applying and I sent one to ma lecturer in d dept onto as if I wanna do Masters in ma school. I paddy d woman well so I informed her before I did that. When it got to her from Senate she called me and I went there.. Took d transcripts went to scan and saved a soft copy in my email and returned d originals to her... I also made photocopies.

So u can send to Niagara (use surface mail oh like 3h to 5h naira) then send d oda copy to a dept lecturer in ur school wey u paddy well and do as I did... Get d soft copy and send to Niagara via email. Best u apply on time and start ur visa waka...

Hope dis helps.. Bless

Bro are you currently in MUN?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
9jabiggurl:

Have started gathering my documents et all...my session is Sept so really i still have a bit of time....Anyhow may session, sept session we will surely cross part.....

What school is it madam?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
Good evening .

I just got off the phone with the two recommended clinics on the CIC list in Lagos (http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx). One said their fee is 28K, It looks pretty high to me and my Igbo genes wants to explore another option. On this thread, I heard one or two people mention Asaju clinic one or two times. Although the clinic is not on the CIC recommended list, is it advisable to go with them? Is it cheaper?

BTW, the other recommended clinic old me the next available date for an appointment is 2nd December. I said Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
@pchax; nna bia angry. Do you know people are longing for medicals even if na 50k. Asaju is outta the list. Biko, go for your medicals before I change my mind. wink

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by soji0509: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
But you have right to a personal copy of your academic transcript immediately its completely processed by your school.
This you can scan and send via mails in advance to any institution you intend applying to in the interim before the original gets to the school.
If you are very good at social networking, tell them you want to DHL it yourself.Package the request well and you will have it handed over to you. Dont give in, try it. Goodluck
Shyee:

in addition to kaynine59
Try and get a PMB address from a reputable company or tertiary institutions or the like; make connection with the Registrars office if possible or any Oga at the top in the company so that when the transcript arrives it gets delivered to you.
Trust me, those messengers many overlook in the offices are the ones in charge of the mails, make a friend today. Tell them of your situation and they will help(depending on your sociality).

I used a college of education in my area to get my official transcripts...it was written in an attached letter, the reference should NOT be alllowed to see it.
smiley naija for you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hello @Mrnilbrown and my fellow E-fams, please how do i start up my application if i am to use the paper route. thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by soji0509: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
Before I count 1,2,3 to 10, report here that you have done your medicals.You don pass finish you are now doing alaroro.
Abi make we swap nii ? lol. Best wishes dear friend. Cheers to the very end.
You may make a call to the contact but I have done so b4, its almost the same every where.
pchax:
Good evening .
I just got off the phone with the two recommended clinics on the CIC list in Lagos (http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx). One said their fee is 28K, It looks pretty high to me and my Igbo genes wants to explore another option. On this thread, I heard one or two people mention Asaju clinic one or two times. Although the clinic is not on the CIC recommended list, is it advisable to go with them? Is it cheaper?
BTW, the other recommended clinic old me the next available date for an appointment is 2nd December. I said Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
pchax:
Good evening .

Heavy TUFIAKWA oh. Lool.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
Shyee:

hope you checked your SPAM folder?

I checked my spam folder nothing, actually my CIC account states that I passed my medical test, I thought a mail was to accompany such news with an instruction for me to submit my intl passport? Pls if you know otherwise kindly enlighten me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Isaac911:
Duplex in lekki for sale. Sitting on 600sq/m. Equipped with fully furnished kitchen, intercom, swimming pool, bar. For inspections and enquiries please call I&G services on 08161690680

Who be this now you think we are joking here abeg carry ur house somewhere else .

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Am in Lagos Naija bros
temiosunrinde:

Bro are you currently in MUN?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dam12: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
@kaynine59 @Shyee Thx bosses...1 luv
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
I am just too tired checking CIC account..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Chill bro it'll come.
olamonsor2:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Helloo house. Nice Job here.. I'm really proud of the selfless atitude of everyone here,it shows that altruism is stil in existence.. Congratz to those that got positive news from CIC.. Nd to those that got delayed,please Never giveup!..To those that are waiting for med,stay positive!
One_love NL. grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
soji0509:
Before I count 1,2,3 to 10, report here that you have done your medicals.You don pass finish you are now doing alaroro.
Abi make we swap nii ? lol. Best wishes dear friend. Cheers to the very end.
You may make a call to the contact but I have done so b4, its almost the same every where.

Bros na all this "small small" money dey burn hole for pocket most... I just want to explore other options to see if costs can be cut down cos I was just doing a budget on how much I have spent so far on School and Visa application and it is pretty astounding. Anyway, I would forge ahead asap.

For the swapping, I would like to know the terms and conditions cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
Joe980:
@pchax; nna bia angry. Do you know people are longing for medicals even if na 50k. Asaju is outta the list. Biko, go for your medicals before I change my mind. wink

loool... abeg no vex, mazi. I was just trying to practice the age long african tradition of "pricing" items to know the best prices.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ur request letter go soon drop. Dont worry
vanrichie4u:

I checked my spam folder nothing, actually my CIC account states that I passed my medical test, I thought a mail was to accompany such news with an instruction for me to submit my intl passport? Pls if you know otherwise kindly enlighten me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
My Lord I HOPE on YOU....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
Thy Lord says.. What so ever we ASK in HIS name... He will DO IT.. LORD, FAVOUR US....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Optimall:
Chill bro it'll come..
Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
olamonsor2:

When did u apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hello everyone, if someone gat a funding of 14,000 dollars per annum on his/her letter of admission, what effect can such have in securing Trv?? Some people are of the opinion that one doesn't have to impress so much as regards sponsorship while some said it doesn't matter
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabuloustee(f): 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
kaynine59:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-map-view.html?adId=1033556457&enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Fabuloustee ff that link for juicy offers on accommodation. There's a rent for 375cad sef... Making sense wella.

Good morning all... Fruitful day ahead.

It's really making sense, am on flights issue now nd most flight for Dec are quite expensive,your medical call awaits u this week ijn

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
olamonsor2:

Don't get tired bro. It will certainly end in praises

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
bighead1:
Hello @Mrnilbrown and my fellow E-fams, please how do i start up my application if i am to use the paper route. thanks.
@mrnilbrown are you there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 1:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Turkish is ur friend dear.... What r u waiting for again. Check dem de shd have some make sense prices for u.

Awww dats sweet of u... Thanks Dear.. A big amen to that... Ooooooooshey
fabuloustee:

It's really making sense, am on flights issue now nd most flight for Dec are quite expensive,your medical call awaits u this week ijn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 1:16am On Nov 20, 2014
I guess am among the next on d list for medicals. Una prayers de needed oh.... Keep dem coming. God no go let our own pass us... Amennnnnnnnn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 1:17am On Nov 20, 2014
Amen boss

Ride on pastorrrr lol
omooba2015:
Thy Lord says.. What so ever we ASK in HIS name... He will DO IT.. LORD, FAVOUR US....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 1:31am On Nov 20, 2014
I personally BELIEVE that there are abundant TRV to go round all winter applicants. As a people it's important we join our FAITH together and have a prayer of agreement because we all have a singular aim. I want to encourage us(most especially the applicants in the list and those that loves them) to pray and seek for God's mercy for everyone in the list. When you pray sincerely for others, God looks into your personal case.
Above all, watch what you BELIEVE because it will influence what you will RECEIVE.

I believe we will all see the goodness of the Lord. #abundantTRV

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.