Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (837170 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
lewoxxy:
Pchax. Congrats. It's good to hear some good news.
I got delayed. 2nd time.
The X wey them mark for the boxes plenty pass Zoro own. grin . Seems the VO was high on something when he was reviewing my app. I don't understand how he can tick the box saying I don't have funds to pay for the tuition fee when I attached the receipt of full payment for the two semesters.
Does anyone know if there is a need for revalidation of receipt upon defferal of admission? Not like am refiring, am just curious.

Sorry to hear about your challenge bro. Ironically, I have not even paid my tuition. I used a sponsor (my dad) and a co-sponsor(my bro-inlaw). I would post my documents here when I finally get the REAL thing.
I do not know about your school policies on fees and deferrals. I would advice you send mail to accounts department of your school about that.
I am curious why you do not want to refire though
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
lewoxxy:
I got delayed. 2nd time.

Wat......just be strong bro. When did u get d mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by dammy80a(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Good evening my country people
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dafinest4life(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
pchax:

Thanks bro! Your own is on the way. QB no dey carry last wink

Smiles....yes boss!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
pchax:
hmmm.... So I was in a training all day. Phones on silence and no internet. The training finished by 5:15pm and I saw 3 missed calls. My mind went straight to CIC. I rushed to my mail box and saw a mail from them. It directed me to my portal and I saw:

Review of Medical Results: We need your medical information

I saw a new message that had my medical form attached and I started running like a mad man round the office while on the phone with my folks. Join me in praising God ooooo!!!!!!!!

Congratulations

More of this news in Jesus name
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nice one baba... A big amen to that cheesy
pchax:

You said it bro! Yours is on the way....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Bro go to the school site to know where to send to exactly... I sent via email and nt surface mail and I'd advise undo same... All d best

Dam12:
Lol God go surely do am bro...Pls can u help with the mailing address to send my transcript to in niagara.thx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dam12: 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
kaynine59:
Bro go to the school site to know where to send to exactly... I sent via email and nt surface mail and I'd advise undo same... All d best

Ok u just scanned it nd sent it straight
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Anugoson(m): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
pchax:
hmmm.... So I was in a training all day. Phones on silence and no internet. The training finished by 5:15pm and I saw 3 missed calls. My mind went straight to CIC. I rushed to my mail box and saw a mail from them. It directed me to my portal and I saw:

I saw a new message that had my medical form attached and I started running like a mad man round the office while on the phone with my folks. Join me in praising God ooooo!!!!!!!!
Congrats bro!...I tap from ur testimony...God ain't sleeping.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Anugoson(m): 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
lewoxxy:
I got delayed. 2nd time.
The X wey them mark for the boxes plenty pass Zoro own. grin . Seems the VO was high on something when he was reviewing my app. I don't understand how he can tick the box saying I don't have funds to pay for the tuition fee when I attached the receipt of full payment for the two semesters.
Does anyone know if there is a need for revalidation of receipt upon defferal of admission? Not like am refiring, am just curious.
Sorry dear! It's too early to give up...List the docs u submitted and the reason they gave for the delay...with one or two input(s) u will smile @ the end...Cheer up bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
pchax:

congratulations o! I TAP INTO THIS TESTIMONY... AMEN.

God is good shall be the motto of this thread. More of this nEws will flow. Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by okemi(m): 12:03am On Nov 19, 2014
pchax:

Congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ope4all: 3:54am On Nov 19, 2014
GOOD EVENING NL, please I have a little challenge, a friend asked me to help him confirm how he can know the AVAILABLE booking space (Lagos) between ending of this month and SECOND WeEk in December. Please favourable responses will be seriously appreciated. Thanks. Am hoping to hear replies from everybody PLEaSE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Sodikworld(m): 3:56am On Nov 19, 2014
can sm1 do his/her biometric in US (Mayb at canadian Embassy there or somewhere else) after submitting an on line application, a friend asked me this earlier today and i told him i did get back at him?.... he's currently in US as a visitor? @siga
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 3:56am On Nov 19, 2014
ope4all:
GOOD EVENING NL, please I have a little challenge, a friend asked me to help him confirm how he can know the AVAILABLE booking space (Lagos) between ending of this month and SECOND WeEk in December. Please favourable responses will be seriously appreciated. Thanks. Am hoping to hear replies from everybody PLEaSE

Available booking space for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ope4all: 4:11am On Nov 19, 2014
USA booking
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 4:34am On Nov 19, 2014
ope4all:
USA booking

If its for flight booking check www.wakanow.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ope4all: 4:45am On Nov 19, 2014
Bros is not a flight booking please it's for interview booking......thanks for your initial reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 5:03am On Nov 19, 2014
ope4all:
Bros is not a flight booking please it's for interview booking......thanks for your initial reply.

Then you're in the wrong place this is Canada thread
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 19, 2014
Congrats pchax
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 19, 2014
lewoxxy:
I got delayed. 2nd time.

The way these V.O's handle applications from Nigeria is crazy, I must confess
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2014
Yessir exactly... Scan and send and save urself time baba. Bless
Dam12:
Ok u just scanned it nd sent it straight
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2014
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-map-view.html?adId=1033556457&enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Fabuloustee ff that link for juicy offers on accommodation. There's a rent for 375cad sef... Making sense wella.

Good morning all... Fruitful day ahead.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mamula: 8:01am On Nov 19, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
[b] LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. tianadiva: SEPTEMBER 5, Uni of Manitoba, online, UG. TRV
2. fabuloustee: SEPTEMBER 9, Niagara college, paper, UG. TRV
3. jojcanada: SEPTEMBER 9, Seneca college, Paper, PG. TRV
4. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, online, PG. MEDICALS
5. Mesh2003: SEPTEMBER 17, North Island college, paper, PG. TRV
6. vanrichie4u: SEPTEMBER 24, Nothern lights college, online, PG. MEDICALS
7. duntano: SEPTEMBER 25, Conestoga college, paper, Diploma. delayed
8. Santohfilz: SEPTEMBER 26, UPEI, online, UG.delayed
9. pchax: SEPTEMBER 28, Uni of Windsor, online, PG MEDICALS
10. tweeny24: SEPTEMBER 29, centennial college, paper, diploma.delayed

11. lilspiceyy: SEPTEMBER 30, NBCC, online, diploma.
12. kaynine59: SEPTEMBER 30, Niagara college, paper, PG.
13. omooba: OCTOBER 1, laurentian university, online route, PG.
14. Dafinest4life: OCTOBER 2, Olds college, online, diploma.
15. lewoxxy: OCTOBER 2, Seneca college, online, PG.delayed
16. standupguy: OCTOBER 8, Conestoga college, online, PG
17. redribs: OCTOBER 10, UOttawa, Online, PG.
18. meritdee: OCTOBER 10, Humber, online, Adv dip
19. Cufs: OCTOBER 14, Uni of Lethbridge, paper, 2nd UG.
20. Babahor: OCTOBER 15, seneca college, online, PG.
21. showfz: OCTOBER 16, Red River college, online, diploma.
22. newbie2014: OCTOBER 16, GBC, online, PG.
23. moshood1993: OCTOBER 17, Lambton college, online, PG.
24. holyjacket: OCTOBER 17, U of Alberta, online, PG.
25. holu26: OCTOBER 17, Uni of Lethbridge, online, UG.
26. blink6: OCTOBER 21, MUN, online, UG.
27. chops33: OCTOBER 22, Brandon uni, online, UG.
28. Tnuola: OCTOBER 23, Lambton college, paper, PG.
29. basukajoe: October 24, Niagara College, Paper, PG
30. Joe980: NOVEMBER 1, UOttawa, paper, PG.
31. castiello: NOVEMBER 2, York University, online, PG.
32. Chuckie414: NOVEMBER 3 ,SAIT, paper, UG.
33. warrikid: NOVEMBER 4, Humber college, online, PG.
34. mrnilobrawn: Nov 6, UNB, Online, PG
35. mamula: Nov 17, Seneca, Online, PG

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study

UPDATED
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justicia: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2014
Hello house. My formal admission letter was delivered to me yesterday. The admission is for Winter 2015. However the letter came with another letter for the embassy stating that they should give me visa quickly to be able to attend class by january. Is this letter a regular letter that comes with all LoAs or do you think it will make my visa application to be treated as a special case. I am asking because I am planing to defer the admission to Fall 2015 because of the time it takes to apply for and get the visa. But if the letter will make my application to be treated as a special case I can apply before the end of this month. Pls what do u think.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by edwinbiz(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2014
henrybabs:
As for the university of regina, yes the tuition is $16000. I got my admission there and to me that figure is too much. But to reduce the cost, you could reduce the number of courses you,ll register for, because $16000 is for 4 standard classes, whereas if you take 3 classes ( ( which is the minimum for international students) you,ll be paying $11000. And dont forget to call the international admissions office and request for an advisor. i hope i have been of help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by 9jabiggurl: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2014
adebimpe1988:
Abi,now that u have d admission have u started any processing, my session is May

Have started gathering my documents et all...my session is Sept so really i still have a bit of time....Anyhow may session, sept session we will surely cross part.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Anugoson(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2014
justicia:
Hello house. My formal admission letter was delivered to me yesterday. The admission is for Winter 2015. However the letter came with another letter for the embassy stating that they should give me visa quickly to be able to attend class by january. Is this letter a regular letter that comes with all LoAs or do you think it will make my visa application to be treated as a special case. I am asking because I am planing to defer the admission to Fall 2015 because of the time it takes to apply for and get the visa. But if the letter will make my application to be treated as a special case I can apply before the end of this month. Pls what do u think.
Bro i will advice you to defer ur admission to Fall 2015...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by 9jabiggurl: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=justicia post=28145023]Hello house. My formal admission letter was delivered to me yesterday. The admission is for Winter 2015.

@ justcia...in my opinnion go ahead and apply with the letter from school...at least school is aware of the urgency so if you dont get it in time they will happy to defer your admission but at least on thing you are sure of is that your TRV is on the way so you can even leave early enough for May session if they is any in ur school....

gurus please help...just my lil cent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2014
justicia:

Ma'am I will advice you apply for winter, let the embassy be the one to say that its too late or not. You never know what may happen, gather your docs quickly and go the online route, attach same letter from your school, inform the school after you apply, take a deep breath and relax. Although there is every possibility you will miss few weeks of class.

All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adebimpe1988(f): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2014
Really happy for u n I wish u the best
9jabiggurl:

Have started gathering my documents et all...my session is Sept so really i still have a bit of time....Anyhow may session, sept session we will surely cross part.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 9:46am On Nov 19, 2014
justicia:

It's pretty late to apply but since you have a special case with the letter from the school soliciting to CIC on ur behalf for a faster process, I guess you can give it a shot...well, ofcourse if the supporting documents required of you are set too. If you do decide to take the shot, I will also suggest that you go all in by doing an upfront medical examination rather than wait for it to be requested. Note that upfront medicals can only be done b4 your application is submitted.

Just my thoughts sha.

All the best

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.